GQ Awards

Aquamarine

thankyou everyone who provided pics and links, great stuff. these are exciting times, that's for sure!

hey has anyone noticed the "soap opera" unfolding between mick wall, kevin shirley and ross halfin? it's too funny!

Yes, it is very entertaining and makes me wonder if there really is a lot of activity going on behind the scenes right now...

SlaveToZep!! More soap opera details please! :lol:

haha. some others ^^ have helped me out here.

wall has blogged about jimmy not speaking to him anymore because of walls latest book. now wall has been criticising jimmy and leonas beijing gig.........shirley agrees with wall, ross sticking up for jimmy..........they are to-ing and fro-ing on their blogs.

i said on here before....there are only two REAL base emotions. love and fear. jealousy stems from the fear side. adoration from the love.........

From Mick Wall's blog.

Jealous much?

Someone ought to remind him which one of them still has an adoring female and male fanbase after 40+ years in the business.

Remind who? (This is what Wall speculates Plant might have said, right?)

And don't both Jimmy and Robert have a huge fanbase? Or am I misunderstanding you?

Edit: I probably am misunderstanding you. It's that sort of night.

And don't both Jimmy and Robert have a huge fanbase? Or am I misunderstanding you?

aqua, i thing ldw was saying that zeppelin still has a fan base after 40 + years, whereas wall is not that popular.

aqua, i thing ldw was saying that zeppelin still has a fan base after 40 + years, whereas wall is not that popular.

Oh, I see--thanks, slave to zep. :D Well, shows I did misunderstand, then. :bagoverhead:

Though now I'm a bit confused about why Wall would be jealous of Zeppelin, as he's not a band, but I guess anybody can be jealous of anybody. I'm jealous of Leona Lewis, and I'm not a singer. :rolleyes:

Slave to Zep got it right. I meant (and I should've been clearer) that someone ought to remind Mick Wall who is the 'bigger' out of the two. Compared to Zeppelin, some won't even have a clue who or what he is.

It's 2.25am here, typing is near impossible :D

Slave to Zep got it right. I meant (and I should've been clearer) that someone ought to remind Mick Wall who is the 'bigger' out of the two. Compared to Zeppelin, some won't even have a clue who or what he is.

OK, gotcha. :D (I'm not really sure I agree MW has any doubts about Zeppelin being bigger than him, but I take your point. :) )

Oh, I see--thanks, slave to zep. :D Well, shows I did misunderstand, then. :bagoverhead:

Though now I'm a bit confused about why Wall would be jealous of Zeppelin, as he's not a band, but I guess anybody can be jealous of anybody. I'm jealous of Leona Lewis, and I'm not a singer. :rolleyes:

It was only me who said Mick Wall was jealous, because that's what I think he is. He's obviously got it in for Jimmy. Who is Mick Wall? A photographer? I think most lads wouldn't mind being in the position that Jimmy's in now - that of a rock legend. I'm not saying Mick Wall has to be jealous, but I wouldn't put it past him if he is.

And I just saw your newer post Aqua :wave:

Hope I didn't confuse anyone.

Maybe the blonde one? That is who my fourteen year-old cousin thinks is "Led Zeppelin".

LOL :D

And yes, before I get slammed I am teaching him better,

:D, Kentuckygirl

It is so great seeing them, I wonder if any further clarifications will be available. Shall we take "another show" as a kind of joke, or vice versa?....(still holding my breath) :rolleyes:

Led Zeppelin members John Paul Jones, Jimmy Page, Robert Plant and Dave Grohl.

82637343nk4.jpg

82637349gc6.jpg

Oh look it's Dave being a 'fan' again :angry: . Jesus. Ok so I'm in a foul mood at the moment, (and so I don't even care if there are other photos of the Zep lads without him), but why does he have to be everywhere with them? Have some sense of occasion every once in a while.

Looking forward to this video though...

A tabloid journalist and author. Published articles with Kerrang! Mojo, and Classic Rock magazines. He wrote a book about Axl Rose and Rose responded with the song "Get in the Ring".

Meg

Wall also wrote the sleeve-notes for HTWWW, and interviewed Page and Plant on the Unledded DVD--author of the new Zeppelin book which is due out soon, described by some as semi-official (don't know to what extent).

Archived