GQ Awards

Aquamarine

It was still "described by some" that way. I'm not saying they were correct, in fact I qualified it to make that clear. There was nevertheless discussion that Jimmy had contributed in some ways--possibly he had second thoughts, who knows? I intended my post to be read literally.

:D, Kentuckygirl

It is so great seeing them, I wonder if any further clarifications will be available. Shall we take "another show" as a kind of joke, or vice versa?....(still holding my breath) :rolleyes:

No, I don't think they will clarify anything. It is much more entertaining to them to dangle a hint and watch the hysteria build. LOL. They know exactly how we feel. As a music exec told me in Nashville, you can bet 100% the stars never read their fan message boards, but you can also bet the teenagers in their families (i.e. children and grandchildren) troll almost daily. :rolleyes:

No, I don't think they will clarify anything. It is much more entertaining to them to dangle a hint and watch the hysteria build. LOL. They know exactly how we feel. As a music exec told me in Nashville, you can bet 100% the stars never read their fan message boards, but you can also bet the teenagers in their families (i.e. children and grandchildren) troll almost daily. :rolleyes:

Hi Logan!!! :wave::wub:

Dammit, he's not a teenager. Hopes dashed again. :(

I agree carrots will always be dangled, and in the case of Zep and this site, yes, there are eyes taking the temperature. Always. ;)

Hi Logan!!! :wave::wub:

Dammit, he's not a teenager. Hopes dashed again. :(

RP and JP both have children and/or grandchildren that could fit into "trolling age". I have heard that 60% of musician calls to their publicists, at least in this town, begin with "my kid read (fill in the blank) about me on the Internet........."

RP and JP both have children and/or grandchildren that could fit into "trolling age". I have heard that 60% of musician calls to their publicists, at least in this town, begin with "my kid read (fill in the blank) about me on the Internet........."

In JP's case, he probably doesn't need his children to do so 'cause Ross Halfin must haven taken it over happily :shifty:

One last thing I can't let go unsaid. Jimmy Page and his 'boyish' pigtail, Leona Lewis and her 'lovely' dress... is there anyone out there - anyone at all - who thinks that what they did on the top of the double-decker 'London' bus in China last Sunday was even remotely like a good idea? Someone I know said Robert Plant must have been pissing himself with laughter. More like weeping tears of shame...

yeah, right.... :mad:

Someone I know said
:wacko:

Given Wall's own comments on his blog that the book cost his friendship with Page and the skepticism of Plant, I would say his book isn't even semi-official.

Given the fact that, up until the book was finished, he seemed to have been in contact with Jimmy directly, I'm not sure anyone has the basis to make the claim that you do here.

Given the fact that, up until the book was finished, he seemed to have been in contact with Jimmy directly, I'm not sure anyone has the basis to make the claim that you do here.

So what? Just because he talked to Jimmy in the past does not mean in any shape or form that it's an official, semi-official or quarter-official biography. If this was an official biography this would have been made clear in the press releases. It has not.

So what? Just because he talked to Jimmy in the past does not mean in any shape or form that it's an official, semi-official or quarter-official biography. If this was an official biography this would have been made clear in the press releases. It has not.

:coffee:

*entirely missed point*

I'm giddy thinking about the possibilities.

Wife already gave me the clearance to follow the lads around North America should it happen! Ba ba boooyah!!!

...don't forget to tell her i'll be joining you!!!... ;)

nice to wake up to such great pics :cheer: ...though the body language does scream from every photo... :huh:

Oh, I see--thanks, slave to zep. :D Well, shows I did misunderstand, then. :bagoverhead:

Though now I'm a bit confused about why Wall would be jealous of Zeppelin, as he's not a band, but I guess anybody can be jealous of anybody. I'm jealous of Leona Lewis, and I'm not a singer. :rolleyes:

And I'm jealous of Dave Grohl, the lucky SOB, and I'm not a ... well, whatever he is. <_<

Curious as to how Eternal Light would read the body language in these shots... :mellow:

My guess is that she would say they are playing the role of perfect gentlemen.

:whistling:

:lol:

Edit to add:

CONGRATULATIONS TO JOHN PAUL JONES, JIMMY PAGE AND ROBERT PLANT FOR YOUR GQ OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARD!!!

Display it proudly on your shelf next to the AWABW awards for Men of the Year which you have received every year for the past 38 years. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! :wub:

nice to wake up to such great pics :cheer: ...though the body language does scream from every photo... :huh:

It does :blink: Does it have to?... passes me.... Gosh, still I am so happy that Robert finally showed up with JPJ and Jimmy!!!! Big virtual hug to Jason, keeping fingers crossed for the four of them. :D

OK, and now I have to close this page altogether and attempt to work (teeth grinding... ;) )

Yeah they really look like 3 guys planning on working together.

Yeah I kind of went :mellow: when I saw the pic of them. Unless the 3 guys includes Dave Grohl, then yeah it looks like a tour waiting to happen! lol

Archived