Classical Music!

Jarlaxle 56

I know it is not that close but some parts of this remind me of parts of Jones' piano solos in NQ during LA 1977.  I remember thinking when I first got the LA 77 shows all those years ago that Jones had Chopin, Rachmaninoff, Scriabin, and Prokofiev swirling in his head on the stage at the Forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Well music is music, even if some artist had such great processing brains they could write for a whole orchestra or very complex stuff, but it could be simple too and include a lot of folk music. But yeah, it refers to a certain musical period atleast sometimes.

I like Mozart(some symphonies and sonatas and Rondo alla turca especially), Beethoven 5th and 9th symphony and some sonatas, especially Für Elise and Moonlight sonata, I also like Liszt, Haydn, Bach, Tchaikovsky, Verdi.

I actually listen to this performance below a lot, I'm not particulary into technical perfection being a Zeppelin fan, so I like Horowitz perfoming it a lot too, he makes it more emotional, but Hamelin plays some of the things that seem beyond human, kind of like Plant in 1971.

Edited by SamoKodela

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...