These Conventions are a waste of time...

Strider

Ah yes...

African-American Republican Senators since 1881: 1

African American Democrat Senators since 1881: 2

African-American Republican Representatives since 1901: 3

African American Democrat Representatives since 1901: 90

Female Republican Senators: 13

Female Democrat Senators: 22

Hispanic Republican Senators: 2

Hispanic Democrat Senators: 4

Hispanic Republican Representatives: 11

Hispanic Democrat Representatives: 36

Female Republican Governors: 10

Female Democrat Governors: 19

African-American Republican Governors: 1

African-American Democrat Governors: 3

Wannabe, I think we know which party really represents Minorities...

You mean panders to minorities for their votes. You mean supports social entitlement programs aimed at furthering a "victim mentality" supported by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Don't be so naive as to suggest that the reason for the Democrat Party's pandering to minority votes is anything more than a marketing scheme to turn votes into power. The day I see Ted Kennedy sailing around on his yacht or hob-knobbing with Blacks at the country club, is the day I will agree with you.

And are you talking about Conservatives who classify as their vast charitable donations the large sums of money they give to their church? You know, the Churches that can't actually afford to help the poor and the needy because they've spent the majority of their donations on multi-million dollar building extensions and state-of-the-art sound equipment?

No, he's talking about those evil Born Again Evangelical Christian organizations like THE SALVATION ARMY you dumb bunny! Ones that put their money where their mouth is. Ones that go into the poorest neigborhoods and help people in need. Ones that offer housing for pregnant teens and substance abuse programs for adicts. The ones who are always among the first on scene at a disaster, and usually the last to leave.

Those nasty Christian Salvation Army people who don't ask what your religion is, just do you need help?

You talk so much out of your ass that I'll bet your mouth has had to take over the task of all your bowel movements.

Guiliani was the biggest crackpot up there..and I used to like the guy. But he really just oughta shut up. He struggles to even hold the casual listener with his falsified beliefs of the world. And if I hear him throw 9/11 into his speech one more time, I'm gonna rip out his buck teeth and engrave 9-fuckin-11 on his forehead so we have visual proof of what exactly is on his mind all the time.

You mean panders to minorities for their votes. You mean supports social entitlement programs aimed at furthering a "victim mentality" supported by the likes of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

Don't be so naive as to suggest that the reason for the Democrat Party's pandering to minority votes is anything more than a marketing scheme to turn votes into power.

This is the approach the Dems/liberal movement uses to keep the black vote.

"You'll never be able to catch up, we know how bad we've been to you, so relax while we make sure we provide everything you need.

We shouldn't expect you to improve, you should expect us to take care of you because of all the injustices of the past. We owe you that."

While pandering for the black vote, the Dems place no expectations for self-improvement, instead making the unspoken assertion that only they, the dems, can improve their life. And with political creatures like the NAACP reaffirming every word that comes from the liberal movement, it makes it difficult for the average person to recognize the problem. And that problem is that the democratic party/liberal movement doesn't really represent the values of the average African-American. The average African-American family is actually pretty conservative. They attend church regularly, don't really equate the "struggle" of gay rights with the struggle of the civil rights movement, or particularly support gay marriage. They don't think they should pay more taxes than they already pay, and don't think we need MORE government involvement in our everyday lives. They know we have a long way to go in terms of racial equality, but it's also nowhere near the fire hoses and attack dogs of the civil rights movement, as the far left tries to make it seem. But this is kinda hard to see when the NAACP has become the NAALCP, because they place the liberal agenda above the black agenda. Why does the NAACP go into convulsions at the slightest appearance of non-PC behavior, UNLESS the victim isn't liberal. They have NEVER made the slightest noise about the countless horribly tasteless and bitterly racist remarks directed towards Condoleezza Rice. She's black, but she's conservative, so tough shit. Ditto Colin Powell.

Republicans on the other hand, want blacks to have everything an American deserves, and believe that they can achieve it if they can see they duplicitousness of the Dems and the NAALCP. It's the Dems/Libs who are facilitating the stagnation of achieving equality among the races.

Just like the pusher that makes sure the junkie has their fix, the Dems/Libs keep the entitlement mentality fresh while invoking dated stereotypes of rich white conservatives who hate them. And just like the pusher doesn't want the junkie to kick his habit, neither do the Leftists want African-Americans to shake the reliance that has been so carefully crafted for all these years. They want to keep African-Americans on the Democratic plantation, plain and simple. Republicans/Conservatives want to see African-Americans earn their own money, own their own houses, marry and have families and worship as their conscience dictates. Funny how public housing and welfare is discontinued if a single mother marries.

It's slowly developing, because there are so many factors trying to prevent it, but African-Americans are coming to see the truth for theirself.

While pandering for the black vote, the Dems place no expectations for self-improvement, instead making the unspoken assertion that only they, the dems, can improve their life. And with political creatures like the NAACP reaffirming every word that comes from the liberal movement, it makes it difficult for the average person to recognize the problem. And that problem is that the democratic party/liberal movement doesn't really represent the values of the average African-American.

If the Republican party is "so in touch" with African-Americans, then explain to me why in the last 100 years the Republicans have only had 3 African American people in the House of Representatives, while the Democrats have had 90...

Because, well, obviously the Republicans just understand African Americans sooo much better even though the Democrats have 30 times more African American people elected to office at a federal level... :rolleyes:

At least there actually are African American Democrats in office and at Capitol Hill, instead of the pungent stench of Republican racial patronization... It seems, overly to me, that African Americans have to be 'appointed' to jobs in the Republican party, instead of being able to run for office themselves. Does sound a little patronising, doesn't it?

If the Republican party is "so in touch" with African-Americans, then explain to me why in the last 100 years the Republicans have only had 3 African American people in the House of Representatives, while the Democrats have had 90...

Because, well, obviously the Republicans just understand African Americans sooo much better even though the Democrats have 30 times more African American people elected to office at a federal level... :rolleyes:

At least there actually are African American Democrats in office and at Capitol Hill, instead of the pungent stench of Republican racial patronization... It seems, overly to me, that African Americans have to be 'appointed' to jobs in the Republican party, instead of being able to run for office themselves. Does sound a little patronising, doesn't it?

"so in touch" - your words not mine.

And if you couldn't understand it, I'm talking about regular folks, citizens, not politicians.

"so in touch" - your words not mine.

And if you couldn't understand it, I'm talking about regular folks, citizens, not politicians.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how the Republican party, which has a much less representation of African-American people than the Democratic party, is supposed to be the party that "represents the values of the average African-American"...

In your hilarious monologue you stated "It's the Dems/Libs who are facilitating the stagnation of achieving equality among the races."

Is that so? Well, then, can you also please explain to me how the extremely low number of African American Republicans in elected positions in Federal Government is helping to end this "stagnation of achieving equality"?

I do hope you can understand the questions...

I'm still waiting for you to explain how the Republican party, which has a much less representation of African-American people than the Democratic party, is supposed to be the party that "represents the values of the average African-American"...

In your hilarious monologue you stated "It's the Dems/Libs who are facilitating the stagnation of achieving equality among the races."

Is that so? Well, then, can you also please explain to me how the extremely low number of African American Republicans in elected positions in Federal Government is helping to end this "stagnation of achieving equality"?

You don't seem to understand the answer.

I explained it completely in my original post.

You're contending I'm in error by quoting statistics about elected politicians.

That's called a smokescreen.

I repeat that the average African-American has values that are much more conservative than liberal.

And I listed all the examples.

The stagnation will end as African-Americans continue to realize the dead-end nature of the "entitlement mentality" that dems/libs promote, and break the shackles of the Dem/Lib Covenant - "y'all black folk continue to exist in an environment devoid of initiative and responsibility and vote Democratic, and we'll make sure we provide for your needs."

The Republican/Conservative agenda is a lot more fulfilling -

"Reject the idea that you are a victim and will never gain equality and instead make your destiny your own responsibility. And as you work and begin to prosper, we'd rather you kept more of your own money to do with as you choose, rather than to give up more of your money to spread around to those who either haven't yet made the decision or refuse to be responsible for their own destiny."

And as more and more people take responsibility for themselves, there will be less and less of those who need to be supported.

The Liberal entitlement mentality, much like radical Islam, only works on the poor or unaware. When you've got nothing to lose, strapping on an explosive vest doesn't seem all that outrageous.

You never see wealthy suicide bombers.

Likewise, when you're receiving money/food/healthcare without having to do ANYthing to earn it, you lose (in order) respect, perspective, initiative, and finally, appreciation. Then it's easy to sit back and believe you'll never get anywhere because the deck is stacked against you, but as long as you vote Democrat, the free ride will never end.

It's the Democratic plantation. Google it.

No, he's talking about those evil Born Again Evangelical Christian organizations like THE SALVATION ARMY you dumb bunny! Ones that put their money where their mouth is. Ones that go into the poorest neigborhoods and help people in need. Ones that offer housing for pregnant teens and substance abuse programs for adicts. The ones who are always among the first on scene at a disaster, and usually the last to leave.

Those nasty Christian Salvation Army people who don't ask what your religion is, just do you need help?

I gotta agree with Del on this one. I've seen 'em in action... and I'm not talking about the bell-ringers with the red buckets at Christmas time.

I gotta agree with Del on this one. I've seen 'em in action... and I'm not talking about the bell-ringers with the red buckets at Christmas time.

In action!

http://www.wwltv.com/video/news-index.html?nvid=279231

You talk so much out of your ass that I'll bet your mouth has had to take over the task of all your bowel movements.

Thanks for the insults, Del, I'm so glad I'm not a conservative, because I would hate to a member of anything where the people are like you, frankly you disgust me

By the way, I worked for the Salvation Army for three years as a charitble works organiser, which was on volunteer basis, so I'm very aware of what the Salvation Army does, probably more so than you are. And it was extremely interesting to see the number of people that needed help that a lot of evangelical churches that receive huge donations weren't helping. As I said in my earlier post, their priorities were on building extensions and expensive sound equipment.

Oh and by the way, the Salvation Army always received it's biggest donations from poor, working class people, not from wealthy middle class people. The Red Shield Appeals always collected more money in poorer neighbourhoods than in the rich ones.

I think you just got a puncture, Del... :D

You don't seem to understand the answer.

I explained it completely in my original post.

You're contending I'm in error by quoting statistics about elected politicians.

That's called a smokescreen.

I repeat that the average African-American has values that are much more conservative than liberal.

And I listed all the examples.

The stagnation will end as African-Americans continue to realize the dead-end nature of the "entitlement mentality" that dems/libs promote, and break the shackles of the Dem/Lib Covenant - "y'all black folk continue to exist in an environment devoid of initiative and responsibility and vote Democratic, and we'll make sure we provide for your needs."

The Republican/Conservative agenda is a lot more fulfilling -

"Reject the idea that you are a victim and will never gain equality and instead make your destiny your own responsibility. And as you work and begin to prosper, we'd rather you kept more of your own money to do with as you choose, rather than to give up more of your money to spread around to those who either haven't yet made the decision or refuse to be responsible for their own destiny."

And as more and more people take responsibility for themselves, there will be less and less of those who need to be supported.

It's not a smokescreen at all, the problem is I'm giving you facts that don't fit in with your shakey generalization....

Why don't you ask African-Americans if the Republican/Conservative agenda is "a lot more fulfilling"? If the Republican/Conservative agenda for African Americans is so apparent, maybe you'd like to ask them why they keep getting involved with the Democratic party? Or are you suggesting that they're too stupid to see what's best for them? Maybe you're suffering from the old white-man condescencion of "I know what's best for these people"?

Probably.

Oh by the way, your comparison between Democratic Entitlement to Radical Islam was hilarious, and demonstrates that your argument is really a bit psycho. Unless the idea of your post is just to do a hatchet job on anything liberal...

It's not a smokescreen at all, the problem is I'm giving you facts that don't fit in with your shakey generalization....

Why don't you ask African-Americans if the Republican/Conservative agenda is "a lot more fulfilling"? If the Republican/Conservative agenda for African Americans is so apparent, maybe you'd like to ask them why they keep getting involved with the Democratic party? Or are you suggesting that they're too stupid to see what's best for them? Maybe you're suffering from the old white-man condescencion of "I know what's best for these people"?

Probably.

Oh by the way, your comparison between Democratic Entitlement to Radical Islam was hilarious, and demonstrates that your argument is really a bit psycho. Unless the idea of your post is just to do a hatchet job on anything liberal...

Another lib that just glances at responses and makes their own assumptions.

AGAIN, I made it quite clear in my original post.

The NAACP is assumed by most African-Americans as a legitimate representative of their interests, when in fact, the NAACP has allowed the Dem/Lib agenda to take precedence over their original intent, which is why I made the satirical reference to th NAALCP National Association for the Advancement of LIBERAL Colored People. They refuse to stand up for conservative African-Americans. Hell, even the ACLU will go against the grain to maintain their consistency (defending the KKK as well as minorities).

Not so with the NAACP.

They are LIBERAL/DEMOCRATIC PARTY agenda FIRST, and African-American agenda SECOND - much like the 3 laws of robotics, as long as the second agenda doesn't conflict with the first agenda.

And with the NAACP issuing policy and consensus downline through their network, which includes most pastors and preachers, African-Americans are left to believe that what they're hearing is legit.

It's taken for granted much as most Americans take for granted that what they hear on the major broadcast networks is accurate and generally unfiltered.

Bottom line, a presumably trusted source of information many African-Americans proudly support is actually quite compromised and doesn't necessarily have ALL African-Americans' interests FIRST.

Is that specific enough for you?

Maybe you're suffering from the old white-man condescencion of "I know what's best for these people"?

Yeah.

Like Robert Byrd, former Grand Cyclops of the KKK?

Another lib that just glances at responses and makes their own assumptions.

AGAIN, I made it quite clear in my original post.

They are LIBERAL/DEMOCRATIC PARTY agenda FIRST, and African-American agenda SECOND - much like the 3 laws of robotics, as long as the second agenda doesn't conflict with the first agenda.

And with the NAACP issuing policy and consensus downline through their network, which includes most pastors and preachers, African-Americans are left to believe that what they're hearing is legit.

It's taken for granted much as most Americans take for granted that what they hear on the major broadcast networks is accurate and generally unfiltered.

Bottom line, a presumably trusted source of information many African-Americans proudly support is actually quite compromised and doesn't necessarily have ALL African-Americans' interests FIRST.

Is that specific enough for you?

No it's not specific at all...because AGAIN you failed to answer my questions so I must presume from your failure that you are unable to answer them

And it seems like you're just another screaming Conservative who's spends all their time smearing the opposition in shit, whithout once explaining how you're any better :)

So the "LIBERAL/DEMOCRATIC PARTY agenda FIRST, and African-American agenda SECOND",

and you're going to suggest to me that with the sweet, kind-hearted *aww shucks* Republican party it's "African-American Agenda first and Republican/Conservative agenda second"?? oh yeah....sure :rolleyes:

It seems odd to me that the party that has very few African Americans in it would be putting their agenda first in front of their own...

Oh but then after your first hilarious post on the subject, you've just been confining your posts to shitting on the Democrats/Libs/ NAACP, because you certainly know you can't speak of the virtues of the Republican party in this area...

Graph says it all.

Yep, it was in part rhetorical; just look at the debt incurred in WWII versus during the Iraq war (and counting...)

But the graph shows where the money's going, not where they're getting it from, and I can't help but wonder how much of a crossover there is between 'enemies' and lenders.

It's like talking to a 13 year-old who thinks he knows everything and doesn't really listen to what you're saying...

OK.

Your first question -

If you read my ORIGINAL post, I never said the Republican party represented African-Americans in regards to elected politicians.

My point was that the Republican Party is percieved as anti-black because of a history of distortions and false stereotypes perpetually reinforced by the left in general and the NAACP in particular - ALL to keep African-Americans from having any interest.

Keeping them on the Democratic Plantation.

And with political creatures like the NAACP reaffirming every word that comes from the liberal movement, it makes it difficult for the average person to recognize the problem. And that problem is that the democratic party/liberal movement doesn't really represent the values of the average African-American. The average African-American family is actually pretty conservative. They attend church regularly, don't really equate the "struggle" of gay rights with the struggle of the civil rights movement, or particularly support gay marriage. They don't think they should pay more taxes than they already pay, and don't think we need MORE government involvement in our everyday lives. They know we have a long way to go in terms of racial equality, but it's also nowhere near the fire hoses and attack dogs of the civil rights movement, as the far left tries to make it seem. But this is kinda hard to see when the NAACP has become the NAALCP, because they place the liberal agenda above the black agenda. Why does the NAACP go into convulsions at the slightest appearance of non-PC behavior, UNLESS the victim isn't liberal. They have NEVER made the slightest noise about the countless horribly tasteless and bitterly racist remarks directed towards Condoleezza Rice. She's black, but she's conservative, so tough shit. Ditto Colin Powell.

Your next question ignores my clarification that I wasn't referring to elected officials.

You continue to maintain the false premise that you established concerning elected politicians.

Again, my entire issue was that IN GENERAL, the average African-American family has values that are far more conservative than liberal.

You keep referring to history, when I'm addressing the here and now.

Republicans on the other hand, want blacks to have everything an American deserves, and believe that they can achieve it if they can see they duplicitousness of the Dems and the NAALCP. It's the Dems/Libs who are facilitating the stagnation of achieving equality among the races.

Just like the pusher that makes sure the junkie has their fix, the Dems/Libs keep the entitlement mentality fresh while invoking dated stereotypes of rich white conservatives who hate them. And just like the pusher doesn't want the junkie to kick his habit, neither do the Leftists want African-Americans to shake the reliance that has been so carefully crafted for all these years. They want to keep African-Americans on the Democratic plantation, plain and simple. Republicans/Conservatives want to see African-Americans earn their own money, own their own houses, marry and have families and worship as their conscience dictates. Funny how public housing and welfare is discontinued if a single mother marries.

It's slowly developing, because there are so many factors trying to prevent it, but African-Americans are coming to see the truth for theirself.

Why don't you ask African-Americans if the Republican/Conservative agenda is "a lot more fulfilling"?

Should I ask the single mother of 5 who is discouraged from marrying at the risk of losing GOVERNMENT benefits?

She's in bondage to the Democrats.

Or should I ask the married, self-sufficient family of 5, attend church regularly, with an average income around $60K or so a year - certainly not rich by anyone's standards, but paying their full share of middle-class taxes?

Betcha they'll have a SLIGHTLY different response, huh?

But I'm sure you'd want me to ask using specific, time-tested labels that are sure to invoke the proper responses -

"Do you identify more with the Democrat party or with the Republican party?"

But what if we simply asked "Do you agree with the idea that gay rights should be labeled as a struggle, and that struggle is comparable to the civil rights struggle?"

"Do you think abortion is a moral alternative to preventing pregnancy, as simply another birth-control choice?"

"Do you think the government should eliminate or limit our right to own guns?"

"Do you think we need to pay more taxes, increase the role of government in our lives, and increase the size of our government?"

and you're going to suggest to me that with the sweet, kind-hearted *aww shucks* Republican party it's "African-American Agenda first and Republican/Conservative agenda second"?? oh yeah....sure :rolleyes:

It seems odd to me that the party that has very few African Americans in it would be putting their agenda first in front of their own...

You're trying to compare the Republican party to the NAACP.

The Republican party represents those who agree with it's tenets.

The NAACP, on the other hand, by the nature of it's very name, and by it's original intent, IS supposed to represent the African-American agenda, first and foremost.

But it has been compromised, sold-out and corrupted.

THAT'S the entire point of my post.

As African-Americans realize the corruption of the NAACP's original intent, they will begin to question the legitimacy of all the policies and claims of the NAACP, and find out for themselves what party is more in line with their personal philosophy.

Entitlement or Self-Determination.

If you read my ORIGINAL post, I never said the Republican party represented African-Americans in regards to elected politicians.

My point was that the Republican Party is percieved as anti-black because of a history of distortions and false stereotypes perpetually reinforced by the left in general and the NAACP in particular - ALL to keep African-Americans from having any interest.

Keeping them on the Democratic Plantation.

So basically what you are saying is that African-Americans are too stupid to see how they're being 'duped' by the 'left' and the 'NAACP'...

What you said was: "Republicans on the other hand, want blacks to have everything an American deserves, and believe that they can achieve it if they can see they duplicitousness of the Dems and the NAALCP. It's the Dems/Libs who are facilitating the stagnation of achieving equality among the races."

Which means you are saying that the Democrats/Libs are keeping African-Americans impoverished and tied to benefits, while the Republican party understands better how African-Americans can achieve what you think they want...

Your next question ignores my clarification that I wasn't referring to elected officials.

You continue to maintain the false premise that you established concerning elected politicians.

No you weren't refering to elected officals, you preferred to deal with sweeping generalizations that you have provided no proof or evidence of.

I didn't give you any false premise, I gave you facts, something your posts are alarmingly short of.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that the Democrats have 30 times more African American Federal Government representatives than the Republicans, probably because it doesn't fit with your 'theory', and if you refuse to take them into account then you're either suggesting that your government institutions are worthless or unimportant, or you're suggesting that the African American representatives do not represent their electorates or community...which one is it?

Again, my entire issue was that IN GENERAL, the average African-American family has values that are far more conservative than liberal.

You keep referring to history, when I'm addressing the here and now.

Yes your posts are very IN GENERAL, so much so that you are making claims about millions of people you can't make. Prove that African-Americans are 'far more conservative than liberal'.

Should I ask the single mother of 5 who is discouraged from marrying at the risk of losing GOVERNMENT benefits?

But then if she did get married, wouldn't you and others be crying that that would be a social security rip-off? I don't know an awful lot of conservatives who are in favour of any sort of benefits. But I'm pretty sure if she got married and was still receiving benefits that a lot of conservatives would be crying that the USA is turning into a welfare state...

Or should I ask the married, self-sufficient family of 5, attend church regularly, with an average income around $60K or so a year - certainly not rich by anyone's standards, but paying their full share of middle-class taxes?

Betcha they'll have a SLIGHTLY different response, huh?

Well you'll probably find that they'll all have different answers...not everybody thinks the same...and that's the trouble with your whole 'theory', you're trying to force a whole race of people into your way of thinking...You go and ask them those questions and we'll see what their replies are...

But what if we simply asked "Do you agree with the idea that gay rights should be labeled as a struggle, and that struggle is comparable to the civil rights struggle?"

you see, again, you're presuming an answer based on how you think. And who decided that African-Americans own the licensing rights on the concept of 'struggle'? It's not up for African Americans to decide whether or not the gay rights struggle is comparable to the civil right struggle. African Americans do not 'own' the civil right struggle.

Oh and by the way, what's with the word struggle in pink, is that your little dig at gay people?

"Do you think abortion is a moral alternative to preventing pregnancy, as simply another birth-control choice?"

"Do you think the government should eliminate or limit our right to own guns?"

"Do you think we need to pay more taxes, increase the role of government in our lives, and increase the size of our government?"

by all means ask them those questions, and lets' see the replies we get...Abd we'll find out whether you were right or wrong to do all that presuming...

As African-Americans realize the corruption of the NAACP's original intent, they will begin to question the legitimacy of all the policies and claims of the NAACP, and find out for themselves what party is more in line with their personal philosophy.

Entitlement or Self-Determination.

So again, if the 'corruption' of the NAACP is so apparent to you, what's your explanation then for African Americans not being as 'switched on' as you are and not realising which "party is more in line with their personal philosophy"...

And just so we all know, which party is in line with their personal philosophy?

So basically what you are saying is that African-Americans are too stupid to see how they're being 'duped' by the 'left' and the 'NAACP'...

What you said was: "Republicans on the other hand, want blacks to have everything an American deserves, and believe that they can achieve it if they can see they duplicitousness of the Dems and the NAALCP. It's the Dems/Libs who are facilitating the stagnation of achieving equality among the races."

Which means you are saying that the Democrats/Libs are keeping African-Americans impoverished and tied to benefits, while the Republican party understands better how African-Americans can achieve what you think they want...

Pretty transparent trying to "corner" me into saying something offensive like that.

Just as many people have no reason to believe ABC, CBS and NBC would be giving them biased reports, so many African-Americans have no reason to believe the NAACP isn't what it should be.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that the Democrats have 30 times more African American Federal Government representatives than the Republicans, probably because it doesn't fit with your 'theory', and if you refuse to take them into account then you're either suggesting that your government institutions are worthless or unimportant, or you're suggesting that the African American representatives do not represent their electorates or community...which one is it?

I haven't ignored it, I've acknowledged it.

I'm speaking of here, in the present.

Not the past 90 years.

I'm talking about a new thing.

As in just currently happening.

Recent.

So quit trying to make it a basic "IF THEN" equation.

It will continue to grow and gain momentum.

And just as you suggested offensive interpretations of my post, libs will be screaming every distortion and resurrecting every ghastly stereotype they can manage to try and prevent it from happening.

But then if she did get married, wouldn't you and others be crying that that would be a social security rip-off? I don't know an awful lot of conservatives who are in favour of any sort of benefits. But I'm pretty sure if she got married and was still receiving benefits that a lot of conservatives would be crying that the USA is turning into a welfare state...

As long as the benefits were legitimate, and not being illegally exploited.

Not surprisingly, you buy into all the old stereotypes yourself.

Conservatives aren't against providing for those in need.

But if you don't suffer a permanent disability that would preclude you from working, shouldn't, at some point, a person get back to work?

Oh, but that goes against the entitlement mentality.

Sit back and relax - keep voting Democrat and you won't HAVE to go back to work.

Oh and by the way, what's with the word struggle in pink, is that your little dig at gay people?

You sure make a lot of assumptions.

I post in these threads a lot.

My previous posts support my history of using bold magenta to illustrate points from my opposition.

And just so we all know, which party is in line with their personal philosophy?

I stated that the average African-American family has values that are more accurately described as conservative than liberal.

I didn't say a majority.

Probably not half.

But well over a third.

And the Republican party is generally considered the conservative party.

Yep, they read and believe in the Bible.

They think we should be able to keep and bear arms.

They think our country faces a moral crisis from television, movies and music.

They don't think we should have open borders.

They don't support gay marriage.

They think we should develop domestic oil to ease gas prices while we develop alternatives.

Funny how you mock my posts saying I don't know what all African-Americans think when Libs and Dems have been taking them for granted and assuming they will all vote alike for years.

And there are very good African-American CONSERVATIVES coming onto the scene who will help facilitate and lead the exodus from the Democratic plantation.

I stated that the average African-American family has values that are more accurately described as conservative than liberal.

I didn't say a majority.

Probably not half.

But well over a third.

And the Republican party is generally considered the conservative party.

Yep, they read and believe in the Bible.

They think we should be able to keep and bear arms.

They think our country faces a moral crisis from television, movies and music.

They don't think we should have open borders.

They don't support gay marriage.

They think we should develop domestic oil to ease gas prices while we develop alternatives.

Prove it.

Prove it.

It will prove itself, my friend.

And it will be undeniable.

The cue will be the shrieking of millions of libs amidst the giant sucking sound of African-Americans leaving the Democratic party and voting conservative in droves.

:lol:

Archived