Jimmy Page Arrives In Toronto

Zepp-4-Life

Remember this at 4:13? Close Call

Close call for our hero - guard the treasure, indeed, Z4L!

This situation and Noel's, and lots of others, were on stage with assumably tight and competent security, in a somehwat controllable environment. But no matter the extent of security, no matter how well planned or how competent, the crazies will still always find a way to get through someway, somehow - whether it's on a stage, or out in public, or during a parade, or even entering your own apartment building.

I'm in emergency medical services. Call me an alarmist if you want, but from past experience with victims of violent crimes I strongly feel that "being prepared for the worst and hoping for the best" is a sound philosophy for our boy and others. Doesn't mean he has to travel in the pope-mobile or be surrounded by Rambo clones; just good, well experienced security folks doing their best to keep him from harms way.

This perspective is in no way meant to offend the good people of Toronto or any other place in the world. In most situations it is not the people who reside and work in the area that cause the problems - it's usually some looney-toon from somewhere else with a mission - and the wherewithall to get their sorry butts from wherever they came from to the place where they want to do the damage.

Get back on that horse, Noel, and Godspeed to ya-

This situation and Noel's, and lots of others, were on stage with assumably tight and competent security, in a somehwat controllable environment. But no matter the extent of security, no matter how well planned or how competent, the crazies will still always find a way to get through someway, somehow - whether it's on a stage, or out in public, or during a parade, or even entering your own apartment building.

I'm in emergency medical services. Call me an alarmist if you want, but from past experience with victims of violent crimes I strongly feel that "being prepared for the worst and hoping for the best" is a sound philosophy for our boy and others. Doesn't mean he has to travel in the pope-mobile or be surrounded by Rambo clones; just good, well experienced security folks doing their best to keep him from harms way.

This perspective is in no way meant to offend the good people of Toronto or any other place in the world. In most situations it is not the people who reside and work in the area that cause the problems - it's usually some looney-toon from somewhere else with a mission - and the wherewithall to get their sorry butts from wherever they came from to the place where they want to do the damage.

A well spoken and nicely worded offering ---- bravo.

I think you've summed up the overall debate and raised some excellent thoughts.

Cool.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Is anyone going to the last public showing of IMGL this coming Saturday ????

This time lets unite and form a LZ.com section.

Rock n Roll

Here is the entire schedule for IMGL

WORLD PREMIERE, TORONTO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL

Friday Sept. 5th, 9:15pm, Ryerson (Public Screening)

Ryerson Theatre

Ryerson University, 43 Gerrard Street East

Toronto M5B 1W7

Saturday Sept. 6th, 12pm, Isabel Bader (P&I Screening)

Isabel Bader Theatre, University of Toronto

Victoria College

93 Charles Street West

Toronto M5S 2K7

Sunday Sept. 7th, 10am, AMC 6 (Public Screening)

AMC Theatres - Yonge & Dundas 24

10 Dundas Street East

Toronto M5B 2G4

Thursday Sept. 11th, 11:30am, Varsity 8 (P&I Screening)

Cineplex Odeon Varsity Cinemas

Manulife Centre

55 Bloor Street West

2nd Floor

Toronto M4W 1A5

Saturday Sept. 13th, 12pm, AMC 6 (Public Screening)

AMC Theatres - Yonge & Dundas 24

10 Dundas Street East

Toronto M5B 2G4

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

I'll head over to the Thursday screening and snoop around as well.

Anyone wanting to join in ..... see you there .

Well said chicago, and the part I highlighted makes me think of John Lennon. I live in the NY area and I remember ignorant people blaming his senseless murder on NY when Mark David Chapman actually traveled from Hawaii to do what he did.

Can't wait to see it. Hope it's released SOON and not just before christmas.

I've been saying since december that the 02 will be released for christmas. sticking to it. hoping and praying. still listening to the boys all the time.

Did somebody say that it'll be released before christmas??

Did somebody say that it'll be released before christmas??

Not wanting to repeat myself with comments previously made I want to address your question because I also am very interested in this outcome.

I spoke with some people that work within the film academy here in Toronto through the film festival and it was of their " opinion " that IMGL will most likely see network TV programming.

Bravo or Discovery were mentioned as possible candidates.

Some public theater distribution would also be very nice.

Anyone with more information please feel free to contribute here in the pursuit of more knowledge . Thanks.

I guess that makes two items on the X-Mas wish list ---

IMGL and the O2

Santa ??? Can you hear us ???

Not wanting to repeat myself with comments previously made I want to address your question because I also am very interested in this outcome.

I spoke with some people that work within the film academy here in Toronto through the film festival and it was of their " opinion " that IMGL will most likely see network TV programming.

Bravo or Discovery were mentioned as possible candidates.

Some public theater distribution would also be very nice.

Anyone with more information please feel free to contribute here in the pursuit of more knowledge . Thanks.

I guess that makes two items on the X-Mas wish list ---

IMGL and the O2

Santa ??? Can you hear us ???

All I want for Christmas is......Led Zeppelin

Archived