THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEXT WEEK!

ZeppFanForever

How's it going fellow die hard hard core ZEPPELIN fanatics. Check this website out:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe...630897.ece

According to this website, the end of the world is next week. Can you believe that? ROCK ON!

Let me try the website again. It is http//www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/fe ... 638897.ece

ROCK ON!

:hysterical: The Sun...the most reliable newspaper after the Times...

Didn't that experiment happen in July (orv was it something else?). no matter, some scientists say that the universe is destroyed and reborn every moment, so what can do mankind (or the sun) do harm.

Oh bugger!!

Any chance we can get Zep to play the O2 again on Tuesday night? (with live satellite feed for everyone who can't make it)

:D

If they could get them to fire that thing up right at the end of Whole Lotta Love we could all die happy!

All it's going to do is create an extremely small universe, even if that works, there will be no black hole - it would never be big enough or powerful enough to feed a black hole. And honestly, I don't care if the world ends, as long as it doesn't end on the day I get my wages.

Since all the best music has already been done, all the coolest people have already been known, all the best places have now been overpopulated/overexploited and fenced off, bring it on.

The world is going to hell in a handbasket so all who have yet to experience the best life has to offer, you better get busy. :rolleyes:

I have been to the mountain top!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

I don't buy that 2012 thing.

We've got a long time before the end of the world. I also think that we could extend the time of the world, but people don't want to make it better. I think most of it has to do with the wars. I also feel that John Lennon was right when he said that if we demanded peace instead of another tv set we'd have peace.

Archived