your god has arrived

danielpm

hey, i'm a big Led zeppelin fan. i grew up with them among others such as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eric Clapton, and Aerosmith, oh yea and the Eagles too. I'm a guitarist and Jimmy page is

my biggest influence. I think jimmy page is Amazing, his guitar skills surpass all others. Next i would say is the guitarist for Aerosmith, i'm not sure of his name though. A little personal info on me so you know who your talking to: I was born on October 24th 1989, just a week after the 1989 loma prieta(sp) San Francisco earthquake. I'm a senior in high school, i want to go to college next year and study either music, or web development. I'm also a web developer in training, i'm studying CSS, HTML, and JAVA right now in my spare time. well thats it, hope to make friends here B)

hey, i'm a big Led zeppelin fan. i grew up with them among others such as Lynyrd Skynyrd, Eric Clapton, and Aerosmith, oh yea and the Eagles too. I'm a guitarist and Jimmy page is

my biggest influence. I think jimmy page is Amazing, his guitar skills surpass all others. Next i would say is the guitarist for Aerosmith, i'm not sure of his name though. A little personal info on me so you know who your talking to: I was born on October 24th 1989, just a week after the 1989 loma prieta(sp) San Francisco earthquake. I'm a senior in high school, i want to go to college next year and study either music, or web development. I'm also a web developer in training, i'm studying CSS, HTML, and JAVA right now in my spare time. well thats it, hope to make friends here B)

Hmm, welcome to the forum and all, but no god of mine would ever rank Joe Perry above Eric Clapton.

Archived