Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

Sweet! A great friend of mine is an electrician for Thyssen Krupp - I never saw their logo before. Thanks for putting it up.

I don't have a photo that I can post but -

This past February at Carlos & Charlie's in Cozumel I spotted a PG album cover on the wall by the cashier. Snorkeling was spectacular - Mohitos were fabulous - company was close & hilarious - the island is paradise beyond doubt - but it was the PG cover that really made my day! (Well, maybe that's an exaggeration, but it was way cool)

Well, Thyssen Krupp are experts in metal composition - so it makes sense?

Yeah it makes sense I suppose... but please try and explain the big phallus on top of Bonham's symbol???

Maybe they are actually experts in minerals... specifically cock rock???

There was a Zeppelin reference on the TV show Bones the other night. Some stalker that they used to spy on someone else talked about a girl who was wearing a fake Led Zeppelin shirt because it was Jimmy with a Danelectro instead of a Les Paul.

I saw that!!

I thought he said it was a Fender Strat.

The television show Blossom; they were talking bands and the father gave his two cents worth...all the bands these days are only emulting the greatest band ever; Led Zeppelin.

**no PM's about me watching Blossom**

Edited by Ronniedawg

• 1 month later...

on the TV series Supernatural some episodes were named after Led Zeppelin songs like "in my time of dying" and "what is and what should never be" and one of the characters is a big fan of Zeppelin and constantly saying "Led Zeppelin rulez"!

in one episode this character and his brother pretended to be detectives called Page and Plant...

on the TV series Supernatural some episodes were named after Led Zeppelin songs like "in my time of dying" and "what is and what should never be" and one of the characters is a big fan of Zeppelin and constantly saying "Led Zeppelin rulez"!

in one episode this character and his brother pretended to be detectives called Page and Plant...

Yeah the second season also had an episode called Houses of the Holy.

Our company's insurance administrator's logo:

logo.gif

Also, this is going back a bit, but the show News Radio has a couple of episodes called "Led Zeppelin I" and "Led Zeppelin II" which far as I can tell didn't have a thing to do with Zeppelin. My Tivo keeps recording them when they come on. One of their writers must've been a fan.