Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
marmorek

Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

I was watching a rerun episode of F Troop called From Karate With Love.

A Japanese girl runs away from her father and is being pursued by a Samurai warrior.

She is performing the traditional Tea Ceremony for Captain Parmenter and after serving him started to play a Japanese folk song on a Sanshin or Shamisen to which he asked "what it is it called?"

She replied, "Tea For One".

On last night's live Bill Maher HBO special, he likens Obama coming in to clean up the mess that Bush left as "the hotel maid who came in after Led Zeppelin".

entrance.jpg

ok so it's probably on this thread already, but I can't be arsed too go through all the pages to check

zoso-hotel.jpg

Edited by Conneyfogle

led-zep-cafe-2.jpg

mountain trek above Vanna bungalows with the best panoramic view in Kep.

Serving pancakes, burritos, pies, pizzas and also cold or hot drinks.

Open from 10am - 9 pm. A perfect place to stop by after trekking around the mountain.

Led Zep Cafe 2

I was watching a repeat episode of CSI (Las Vegas) on cable last evening. A woman was lying dead at the bottom of a staircase. Catherine asks Grissom what he's thinking. He says "Led Zeppelin. Stairway to Heaven" and the camera pans up the stairs. :o

Yesterday, while visiting my local Frys's Electronic Superstore DVD Dept., Zeppelin was playing on their TV Monitors, from the "DVD", the 1975 EC "Trampled Underfoot", followed by STH....

In case it hasn't already been mentioned, the Dennis Miller radio show, regularly uses a snippet from "Moby Dick" as bumper music.

Saw this statue on the way to Sorrento for work one day ... reminds me a bit of the Hermit. On his left there's a path that runs straight and high.

2u44rgw.jpg

219vzgg.jpg

unfortunately I've got no photo of him ^^, but there's a pupil at our school who looks like Jimmy Page as a child :D

I was listening to the local NPR radio station at work and there was an interview with the singer from the 70's group The Ides of March. I think his name was Jim Peterik. He talked about appearing with Zeppelin in Winnipeg in 1970 and blowing them away. The interviewer, who seemed to be a huge closet Zep fan, asked how that happened. Jim said he didn't know, Zep must have had an off day.

Nice find Virginia!! Even I got that one!! B)

:) It was a nice surprise, I try to do the puzzle every day.