Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

Well, Led Zep was practically every where I went today! For instance, I was walking towards my Uni and I saw this older guy from the back with long, blond and curly hair! Guess who I thought off immediately?? LOL! :lol:;) Anyway, I couldn't see his face. He was walking right in front of me. He was a bit fatter than what Robert is as far as his ummm backside was concerned! LOL! :lol:

Then while walking back home, I was crossing the street and this guy had just crossed the street a couple of seconds before me and BHAM! Lo and behold, he was wearing a Led Zep t-shirt! I recognised the ZOSO logo instantly and it said Led Zeppelin at the back! I kept praying that he might turn around so that I could catch his eye and get an even better look at the front part of the t-shirt! He was tall, had on a monkey cap and that cool t-shirt with a pair of white shorts and jandals to match (we Kiwis call Sandals "Jandals" :lol:). I was kicking myself! Just think! I might have been able to actually stricke-up a conversation with him and maybe got to know another Zep Head! Damn! If only I had walked a bit faster!!:slapface:

There is a new show (i did not see it) called Covert Affairs.So far every episode is named after a Zeppelin song..In the Light,No quarter,Fools in the Rain...

That 70's show did the same thing in the entire season.

This show.

http://tvrage.com/Co...s/episode_list/

I was watching the Rugby League finals on TV last Saturday night between the Canberra Raiders and the Penrith Panthers at Penrith and after an ad break The Immigrant Song came on.

Interestingly the Raiders (the mascot is a Viking), are based near the Snowy Mountains so it was appropriate lyrically either by design or accident.

BTW the Raiders won.

Edited by Reggie29

A book in a library?

What a concept! :rolleyes:

Look, I was really excited on finding that fuckin book in the University library today and you think that's wrong and I don't know why! I'm sorry if my sharing those pics seem silly to you! For you, it might be just some silly book, but to me, its something special! And you pretty much hurt my feelings with that post of yours but anyway I won't take it any further. :rolleyes:

P.S

Bravo for your beautiful sarcasm there mate! How very intelligent! :rolleyes:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Look, I was really excited on finding that fuckin book in the University library today and you think that's wrong and I don't know why! I'm sorry if my sharing those pics seem silly to you! For you, it might be just some silly book, but to me, its something special! And you pretty much hurt my feelings with that post of yours but anyway I won't take it any further. :rolleyes:

P.S

Bravo for your beautiful sarcasm there mate! How very intelligent! :rolleyes:

Kiwi don't let him hurt your feelings, it's not worth it. For the record I can tell you that I've been in lots of university libraries and not once seen a book on Zeppelin. I just wish my university library had at least one book (but then I already own most of them! :rolleyes: ). The Mick Wall book is really good read, it's mainly focused on the music which makes a refreshing change. Happy reading! :)

Edited by Magic Fills the Air

Kiwi don't let him hurt your feelings, it's not worth it. For the record I can tell you that I've been in lots of university libraries and not once seen a book on Zeppelin. I just wish my university library had at least one book (but then I already own most of them! :rolleyes: ). The Mick Wall book is really good read, it's mainly focused on the music which makes a refreshing change. Happy reading! :)

Magic, your post really made me smile! Thank you so much! :D You are a such sweetheart! :friends: And yeah, I guess the University of Auckland is pretty cool in these aspects! B) But why doesn't your Uni stock Zep books in the library? :( That's such a shame! :( And no other university library in NZ has "When Giants Walked The Earth"...I've done my research :whistling:

And yep! I've started reading! And I'm enjoying it so far! 450 pages of awesome stuff! My weekend is going to be such fun! Thanks Magic! :friends:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Magic, your post really made me smile! Thank you so much! :D You are a such sweetheart! :friends: And yeah, I guess the University of Auckland is pretty cool in these aspects! B) But why doesn't your Uni stock Zep books in the library? :( That's such a shame! :( And no other university library in NZ has "When Giants Walked The Earth"...I've done my research :whistling:

And yep! I've started reading! And I'm enjoying it so far! 450 pages of awesome stuff! My weekend is going to be such fun! Thanks Magic! :friends:

You blokes have got to grow a sense of humour.

There was no malice involved, just a joke about a book being in a library!?

I can't find the part (in my OP), where I intended to hurt your feelings or ridicule you.

Cheers.

And enjoy the book!

You blokes have got to grow a sense of humour.

There was no malice involved, just a joke about a book being in a library!?

I can't find the part (in my OP), where I intended to hurt your feelings or ridicule you.

Cheers.

And enjoy the book!

Well, since you're being so nice about it, all I can say is "Thank You" :D Have a Good Weekend Reggie! :D And ummm sorry about over reacting that way man! Been on edge lately because of late night studying and mid-terms! Oh well! :)

P.S

I've started reading it and I'm loving it so far! ;)