Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
marmorek

Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

I was watching the film The Bandits last night and the Page/Plant No Quarter Unledded version of Gallows Pole is played very early on in the film.

In The Lincoln Lawyer, there is a scene where a surfboard lying against the wall has the JPJ symbol on it.

So are you saying there is no connection between Zoso and 'The Dark One'?

Does this mean that the writers of the TV series 'once upon a time' are Zep fans?

This has been doing my head in since I saw the 'desperate souls' episode.

Edited by uncle d

post-5-0-11627900-1327405156.jpg

Zep Diner, on Florence Ave in Los Angeles, 1931

This is how the same address looks today.....

post-5-0-31475400-1327405162.jpg

What an amazing trade down. That first restaurant is really cool.

Had lunch at Graffiato's on Saturday. They do a cocktail called Travelling Riverside Blues - blueberry infused grappa, sparkling wine and grapefruit. It's devine!!

Had lunch at Graffiato's on Saturday. They do a cocktail called Travelling Riverside Blues - blueberry infused grappa, sparkling wine and grapefruit. It's devine!!

No lemon?

No lemon?

Good call :)

I'll mention that when I go back...

I was watching an Ancient Aliens episode today about the piramids, and a guy said that they were like a stairway to heaven, and after that he said with a straight face "And it makes me wonder". Now, I don't know if he meant it, but it sure as hell made me wonder, hahahah!

On Publix's brand of crackers, each kind has a different tagline that includes a play on words. One reads, "Snackway to Heaven".

Sorry, the image is really shoddy, but it's the only one I could find.

post-21269-0-50070200-1359903194.jpeg

Edited by GottaFindMyGirl

As does Argo.

Today, coming out of the Westminster Dog Show story, All Things Considered on NPR played Black Dog. Cute...

Here in britain whenever road works are taking place, and the workmen are moving heavy machinery across the road, they always erect a big red sign to warn approaching motorists. It says in big white letters- HEAVY PLANT CROSSING. :D

Watching the Oscars and When The Levee Breaks playing during Argo as part of the Best Picture nominations.

Edited by Reggie29