Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

Didn't read all posts yet: have the Zeppelin Hot Wheels been mentioned? 

Here a hot one;  search YouTube for an old B-movie featuring Linda Carter aka Wonder Woman.  While speaking with her mother at her closest, she briefly goes topless (nice) and there's a Zeppelin poster on the closet door. 

• 2 weeks later...

This post should be added to the “Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places” thread.

Please keep the forum posts in the main section about Led Zeppelin and Related real music topics. 

R😎

Edited by reids

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So it isn’t necessarily strange to hear mention of Zep during a Rolling Stone documentary,  but I was quite taken aback when this flashed up on the screen for a split second. I had to pause it and take a picture b/c I’d never seen it.

1BA75E42-FA6D-468F-AA9F-F9B2BB7E0B82.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Was working in an area of long island this week, where i was picking up all local college radio. So i heard a show, where they were playing deep cuts from all old bands, where suddenly they played robert plants version of, one more cup of coffee. It sounded so great, so fresh, with moody forlorn keyboards and spanish guitar. 

15 hours ago, reids said:

I guess they chose the 60s, since that’s when he started in the studio, joining the yardbirds and forming Led Zeppelin, right? 

R😎

Yeah, maybe. But I think Jimmy became immortal in the '70s.