Finding Led Zeppelin in unrelated places

marmorek

Pandora can be strange.  I usually set up stations based around a specific artist.  But the other day I started a "Jazz" station on Pandora.  About 30 minutes after hearing some different jazz styles I heard WHEN THE LEVEE BREAKS - the alternate mix from the bonus disc.  OK, that was weird.  I was not hitting "like" on any tracks just to see where it went.  Ok, back to jazz, then about an hour later BATTLE OF EVERMORE instrumental version.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday when I walked into a pizza joint to pick up a calzone "Over the hills and far Away" was playing on the PA system. Sunday when I was walking at the mall a young lady had on a Led Zeppelin t-shirt and I exclaimed to her "all right Led Zeppelin~!" Then later when I walked into an eating establishment the solo entertainer, who looked like Darius Rucker, was singing "Hey hey what can I Do". Mere coincidence? I think not lol

Edited by Terri Lilly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Zep Hed said:

The Toronto Raptors of the NBA are playing their home games at Amalie Arena in Tampa, Florida. Zeppelin fans should feel right at home as well.

063_1293951886-1024x1536.jpg

You got two for one on that one. Lol.

VanVleet (Greta Van Fleet) 😁

“Tangerine” 😎🎸👍🎶

R😎

In "Outlander", Season 4, Episode 10, Brienne and Claire are working in the garden and they are reminiscing about things from modern times that they miss (they are living 200 years in the past in Colonial America).  They mention things like peanut butter and jelly, aspirin...and then Brienne says "Led Zeppelin".  Claire says "What?" and Brienne says "It's a music group...you probably wouldn't like them."

• 4 weeks later...

Unexpected....

Watching on Prime the first series of Lupin the Third (1971), a anime series.

During the titles/intro up pops a picture of Robert with the Catweazle beard and John Bath 1970 pictures.

If anyone knows more about this I'm all ears, at first I thought I was seeing things.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:07 PM, reids said:

It's def an interesting take.  He starts out in Kashmir, but then does some EVH stuff and ends up in something I am not sure of!  But he does have a super unique style with all that guitar slapping.   At one point during the Kashmir notes it looks as though he has no fingers on the neck, so I am not sure how he got that Kashmir sound.  Impressive!

• 1 month later...