MY TRUE STORY

Zepp-4-Life

The original Torah had no vowels and no spaces between letters which are actually ciphers. Each Hebrew letter is a thought form much like a glyph.

So originally the Torah was very open ended. So you know sometimes words have two meanings? In reality, words often have far more than two meanings, the torah is unbounded. Which is probably where that bozo got the idea of Do what though wilt, he didn't understand unbounded in hebraic terms, but that's another story....

Ok, slightly OT, but this is something of infinite interest to me. When you say that each letter is a thought form like a glyph, can you clarify if that's like in semiotics - signs, singifiers/signified - so that words point to something beyond themselves, or is the implication that the words in and of themselves are the action manifested - as in 'In the beginning God said let there be...' and things became manifest?

But back to topic, coincidences abound. Jung had a lot to say about them, which helps to get some perspective on what you've just experienced, but doesn't come close to the feeling you get when they happen. If we look around a bit more, there are many more dots connected than seems at first sight.

• 3 months later...
The border patrols on both sides are out of control. Complete assholes and its like they are in competition to see who can make each others lives more miserable. I dont know when Ill go back to Canada. The last time I couldnt get in for a bullshit offense that happend in 1981, twenty seven years ago and isnt on record anywhere in the USA but somehow the Canadiens have it? They pissed me and my wife off so much I dont know if we care to go back. Had to wait two hrs. They did it just to punish us. And then wouldnt let us in. I cant stand them. I have papers showing the bullshit charges were dismissed twenty seven years ago. I have no criminal record at all. But I get treated like one at the Canadien border.l It is the 1000 Islands bridge that gives me the trouble. I may try to go back to Toronto one last time. They are not a friend to us like England is. I think many of them hate americans. And for what?

I recall crossing the border in earlier times , say the beginning of the 80's and throughout that decade and times were certainly different.

It wasn't uncommon for a car with too many inside full of half drunken kids to pull up and just get waved through without incident. We used to take advantage of the cheaper bars and head into Buffalo quite often as Torontonian partiers.

That's a Canada into USA memory .

Us Canadians had a harder time reentering our own country at times. Crossing the border back into homeland often was more difficult. A full car check for untaxed items was often the reason.

Everything is so much cheaper across the border for us here.

And then 9/11.

Ever since that atrocity , it appears that both sides of the border have put up the road blocks.

I had never heard that an American entering Canada has any problems or hassles.

I didn't know that our very own agents could be so intimidating.

Neighboring countries and all ----- who knew.

These are new times.

Peace

• 6 months later...
I used to take HALF of whatever got left in my car, return the other half, and when they asked if i had "pinched" their bag, I said "Yeah, sure did, because if I'd have been busted with it, it ALL would have been mine!"

They never had anything to say after that.

Priceless!!! :thumbsup:

Z4L, I have a story I've posted before that I'd like to share with you. It was on the old board, and it's on my old computer, which is in storage. I'll try and find it.

Priceless!!! :thumbsup:

Z4L, I have a story I've posted before that I'd like to share with you. It was on the old board, and it's on my old computer, which is in storage. I'll try and find it.

Sounds good E, we're waiting for your input here --- cool.

PS - killer moniker !!!! Zepp T, full brew , big smile , what else does one need.

---- not to mention that avatar ----- double neck in full stride !!! Sweetness.

LOL

Archived