Intros

pagefan1972

Isn't it bloody brilliant!

Anyone new that joins can't see what an absolute saddo I've been for the past four years!! :lol:

Ooh, "Knebster". I like it.

It started as Knebby but I fucked up and couldn't post or anything. I thought I'd been banned. :unsure:

I will have to change 'Knebster' before Evster slams me with a "Cease and desist" :D

:hysterical:

:huh:

Me too.

:P

Look at you Celia...you're a proper member and everything! :lol:

Haha Kneb, I thought my account hadn't worked at first and I did a bit of a poo but it turned out I'd just typed in the little code thingie wrong. :rolleyes:

couldn't log on as Bethan i now have a new name Aqua where's the smiley?

Which smilie are you after, valleygirl, my fellow Welshwoman? If you use the quick reply button, you'll find the smilie button at the top, and if you click"show all" it will unleash a whole bunch of them.

:wave: Like so.

It started as Knebby but I fucked up and couldn't post or anything. I thought I'd been banned. :unsure:

I will have to change 'Knebster' before Evster slams me with a "Cease and desist" :D

Knebster and Evster sounds like a crime-fighting duo! I dig it!! :wave:

There should be a single thread for name changes for folks like knebby and me.

Look at you Celia...you're a proper member and everything! :lol:

Yes, I'm a proper member!

There's ONE REALLY good thing here....it won't show on my general statistcs 43 years 321 days and 13 hours looged in................. :ph34r:

Hi All

As a long time fan I am happy to be here. Led Zeppelin has always been my favorite band. I can only hope that this message board is the start of some great things to come.

I saw the boys play twice in 1973 when I was a sophomore in High School. I am briefly in the movie "the song remains the same". I was also lucky enough to see them in 75 and 4 or 5 times during the 77 tour. Madison Square Garden was like a second home to me and it feels like I went to a concert a month. I got to see many great bands there including, LED ZEPPELIN, STONES, WHO and BLACK SABBATH and I want to take time to thank my mom who put up with a lot and always gave in to my pleading (thanks mom).

Let’s all hope in the next few weeks/months the 2008 tour is announced and us true long-time supporters have the opportunity to relive our youth.

LONG LIVE ROCK-N-ROLL

LED ZEP ROCKS!

Yes, I'm a proper member!

There's ONE REALLY good thing here....it won't show on my general statistcs 43 years 321 days and 13 hours looged in................. :ph34r:

:lol:

43 years just spent on here?

My, you're looking well! :P

Have you seen the user profile pages?

They're well suave!

Hi, my name is Lisa.....I've been reading the old board for the past few months and tried to register, but was unable to do so.....I love everything Led Zep, and am CRAZY about Jimmy.....I especially enjoyed looking at the hot pic thread for him at the old board.........123.gif

Glad to be here and look forward to meeting some Zep friends..... :)

Hi, my name is Lisa.....I've been reading the old board for the past few months and tried to register, but was unable to do so.....I love everything Led Zep, and am CRAZY about Jimmy.....I especially enjoyed looking at the hot pic thread for him at the old board.........123.gif

Glad to be here and look forward to meeting some Zep friends..... :)

Hellooooo! :wave:

I am Zach. A 17 year old who loves music and other things. I was a member on the old board until they changed it. now I am here. I am a junior at my high school although I am supposed to be a senior. My friends call me Doyle. I am the oldest in my circle of friends and one of the oldest in my class yet I do not have my license. I should be a senior, but I am not. I am not very competitive. I am an old-school metal head who has a passion for Led Zeppelin. Don't try to argue with me about them, or you will lose and I will laugh. hahaha! I am a guitar player. I have played for 2 years and already an accomplished guitarist. I love to write music, especially for the ones I like or love but not just that. I also right songs about other things. My roots of guitar playing are blues, classic rock and old-school metal derived. My hero's range from my best friend Drew, to my idol, Jimmy Page. I also hunt, golf, ski and mountain bike. Other passion and hobbies include drawing, writing, day dreaming, having fun, visiting places, attending concerts,playing poker, etc. I have many cool friends of different nationalities, religions, etc. And don't be a dumbass or my foot is gonna be in your ass. ahahahaha jk. ( That 70s Show)

I am Zach. A 17 year old who loves music and other things. I was a member on the old board until they changed it. now I am here. I am a junior at my high school although I am supposed to be a senior. My friends call me Doyle. I am the oldest in my circle of friends and one of the oldest in my class yet I do not have my license. I should be a senior, but I am not. I am not very competitive. I am an old-school metal head who has a passion for Led Zeppelin. Don't try to argue with me about them, or you will lose and I will laugh. hahaha! I am a guitar player. I have played for 2 years and already an accomplished guitarist. I love to write music, especially for the ones I like or love but not just that. I also right songs about other things. My roots of guitar playing are blues, classic rock and old-school metal derived. My hero's range from my best friend Drew, to my idol, Jimmy Page. I also hunt, golf, ski and mountain bike. Other passion and hobbies include drawing, writing, day dreaming, having fun, visiting places, attending concerts,playing poker, etc. I have many cool friends of different nationalities, religions, etc. And don't be a dumbass or my foot is gonna be in your ass. ahahahaha jk. ( That 70s Show)

Allo allo :wave:

Hello I'm Max Wall. My screen name comes from something Bonzo said during one of the band's shows in Japan in the early 1970s.

My name's actually Javier. I'm 32. I'm a south american living in Australia.

Nice to see familiar names here.

I give my love to all.

:)

Archived