Intros

pagefan1972

Some people have hundreds more posts than me already! They must've been up all night on here, but unfortunately some of us have degree work to do. :P

It's bloody brilliant though. :D

I miss the "cheesy" smiley. :'(

:) hahaha, it's gonna take me forever to become a zepaholic again. :(

These days I'm working on a new degree myself so I have to exercise some serious self-restraint.

Gotta get me some sheepskin to show for all these years in Japan, then off to ....

hmm.... if only I could get a work visa for he EU...

I definitely need a big "cheesy" smiley.too.

I was really surprised when the board told me I had too many smilies in my last post.

I must admit, it is pretty awesome the 'official' Zep site has this no-holds-barred forum going. :)

Hi, I'm Mariella, 46-year old ER physician currently doing my best to age disgracefully in the US Pacific Northwest. I've been a Led Zeppelin fan since about age 14, when I found it was the music guaranteed to drive the sisters at my Catholic boarding school bonkers. Sigh!-the good old days!

Cheers to all....

Hello to everyone,

great to have a Zeppelin forum!!

I'm Jason and live in Christchurch, New Zealand I'm 37 . (originaly from Manchester in the UK, moved to NZ 9 months ago)

Never got to see Zeppelin, However seen Jimmy Page on his '88' Outrider tour at Manchester apollo he had Jason Bonham on drums, Page and Plant at sheffield arena I think that was '95' Plant on his Now and zen tour,also with his side project "priory of brion" and "Strange sensation" and I was nearly knocked out when I bumped into him at the Velvet Revolver concert at Manchester Apollo in 2005 (he was trying to mingle in with the crowd) he was a gent, I wanted to speak to him for longer but I was shellshocked!!!

Zeppelin have been my favourite band since I first listened to Led Zep 3 when I was 12 years old I think!!!

Tried to get tickets for o2 arena should but i'm part of the 24.8 million that were unlucky!!!

Just hope they tour and include Austrailia or/and NZ.

Got plenty of Zep memorobilia on my wall, (my wife is very understanding!!!)

great to be here!!!!

Jason

Hi All , i'm Steve from Broughton in England , been into Zep for 27 years and my claim to fame is Robert Plant smiled and chucked his sweaty gig towel at me as he came off stage , which i swiftly stuffed down the front of my shirt for safe keeping ...........which was nice :o:D

Bigger Kiss fan?? OMG!! I only like kiss because of the moovie DRC. not much of a music band, more like other type of entretainment, don't you think? with all the make-up and stuff.

Anyways, hello everybody, this is my first post on the forum and it's also the first time I join a music forum so I'm not really sure of what to do arround here. My name is Sonia, I'm 19, I study litterature at the UBA, argentina that is.

Nice to meet you all.

Yes, I'm a proper member!

There's ONE REALLY good thing here....it won't show on my general statistcs 43 years 321 days and 13 hours looged in................. :ph34r:

:hysterical:

Yeah, that's one of the good things.

Ok, my turn:

Some of you already know me....and some of you don't. Though you will, soon. So, for those of you who don't: Hello, I'm Kat. I'm sorrowful, bitchy, scary, and sometimes even funny. But only sometimes. I am short and a have a lot of birthmarks. I am also a Led Zeppelin fan. I practice voodoo, so you better like me.

Hi folks.. im Mark, aged 33 and from Warwickshire, England (about 30 miles from Roberts hometown). I have only been a serious Zep fan since about 2002 but have tried to make up for lost time. Some of my favourite Zep tracks include - Sick again.. Stairway to Heaven.. Achilles Last Stand. Hopefully talk to some of you on the board. Take care y'all..

H.

Hello, I'm new here too. I'm 28. Been a Led Zeppelin fan for about 15 years or so, ever since I first heard the fourth album. I live in Colorado. Since the band broke up a year after I was born, I obviously never saw 'em live.

My favorite Zeppelin song is 'Hey Hey What Can I Do', but there's so many others that could be close seconds.

My favorite Zeppelin album is tied between III and the fourth album. But I do love 'em all. And Zeppelin is one of the few bands I can think of where there are no bad songs in their discography, in my opinion. They're not my favorite band, but they're really up there on my list.

Nice to be here!

Hello, I'm new here too. I'm 28. Been a Led Zeppelin fan for about 15 years or so, ever since I first heard the fourth album. I live in Colorado. Since the band broke up a year after I was born, I obviously never saw 'em live.

My favorite Zeppelin song is 'Hey Hey What Can I Do', but there's so many others that could be close seconds.

My favorite Zeppelin album is tied between III and the fourth album. But I do love 'em all. And Zeppelin is one of the few bands I can think of where there are no bad songs in their discography, in my opinion. They're not my favorite band, but they're really up there on my list.

Nice to be here!

You like the acoustic stuff, I guess. :)

What would your other favorite bands be?

III was my unquestioned number one Zep album for a long time

until I rediscovered Presence after which they alternated 1 and 2.

IV is beyond categorization for me. There is an atmosphere and vibe to that record that defies the sum of its parts.

I've been getting back into Physical Graffiti a bit lately, but mostly love their extended live pieces like Dazed and Confused and the classic Whole Lot of Love medleys.

Greetings fellow Zep Brethren,

I'm John from California.

My good cousin took us to see Led Zeppelin in 1977 at the Oakland Arena. That was our first concert and the show blew my mind and they've continued to blow my mind (in a good way) ever since!

I'm greatfull for this music and its positive influence over the years.

Good to meet all of you :D

Let the fun begin.

Greetings Zeppelinites :P I'm George from Australia (Originally UK) On the 4th August 1979 I went to Knebworth Festival to See Led Zep, along with Rye Cooder, Todd Rundgren and Utopia, Fairport Convention, and Ronnie Wood (Rolling Stones) That day will stay with me forever, The Day after we went to Kiddiminster, Robert Plants Home Town, and called into a Local Bar..Where Robert and the Boys were. My prize posetion from that day is my signed concert program by Led Zeppelin :D 2 years ago I was offered $3700 for it, but politely refused B)

Greetings all,

A Led Zeppelin Fanatic from Los Angeles, home of the world famous "Riot House" on the Sunset Strip here . . . I've been a Zep die-hard for nearly 30 years, and I'm glad to be in the midst of a LOT of like-minded folk . . .

Hello and welcome; btw Led Zeppelin had left the Riot House by 1977.

True enough(though they hadn't abandoned the Rainbow/rest of the Strip), but for my user name I wanted to somehow reference Zeppelin w/o being overly obvious, while also incorporating the year I first heard them; RiotHouse77 does that while also alluding to Led Zep's heritage in the city I am native to and fiercely proud of . . .

Archived