Robert Plant Blocks Sunset

ro_a

http://pacificcoastnewsonline.celebuzz.com...&bfm_page=0

This just in: Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant pissed off an entire beach of Europeans last night when he parked his boat right in the middle of a bay 10 minutes before the sun went down for Ibiza's 'best sunset of the year'.

To protest their obstructed view, photographers shouted and waved angrily, but unfortunately for them Rob was too lost on his acid trip to notice.

At least his friends got to enjoy it!

Lots of groovy pics of Robert as he sends yacht rock in a new direction.

http://pacificcoastnewsonline.celebuzz.com...&bfm_page=0

This just in: Led Zeppelin frontman Robert Plant pissed off an entire beach of Europeans last night when he parked his boat right in the middle of a bay 10 minutes before the sun went down for Ibiza's 'best sunset of the year'.

To protest their obstructed view, photographers shouted and waved angrily, but unfortunately for them Rob was too lost on his acid trip to notice.

At least his friends got to enjoy it!

Lots of groovy pics of Robert as he sends yacht rock in a new direction.

Hehe, good. Most of the people who go to Ibiza for their holidays are brain dead idiots anyway. Er not including Planty of course. :D

Sorry mate that's crap. Ibiza is a beautiful island and a magical place to have a holiday..............or a holiday home. ;)

Sorry mate that's crap.

In my personal experience, most (note that I didn't say 'all') of the people I know who chose Ibiza as their holiday over other destinations are brain dead idiots with little or no imagination or adventure. They go for a rave up and to get blind drunk and then lie on the beach for the most part and most of them don't even bother to go see what the island has away from their little resorts. They don't go to Ibiza for wonderful scenery or local culture.

Ibiza is a beautiful island and a magical place to have a holiday..............or a holiday home. ;)

If you say so. I'll take a gazillion other places over Ibiza, thanks. :) :)

In my personal experience, most (note that I didn't say 'all') of the people I know who chose Ibiza as their holiday over other destinations are brain dead idiots with little or no imagination or adventure. They go for a rave up and to get blind drunk and then lie on the beach for the most part and most of them don't even bother to go see what the island has away from their little resorts. They don't go to Ibiza for wonderful scenery or local culture.

From what I've heard from people who have been there, the island has a section that is more the club/party scene but that's not how it all is. I dunno - I've heard it's a really beautiful place to go and vacation.

When was the last time you were there?

Still, tarring the whole lovely island with the "rave-up-blind-drunk " brush is part of what leaves it to be such a lovely place to visit for the rest of us. :D

most of them dont even bother to go see what the island has away from their little resorts. They dont go to Ibiza for wonderful scenery or local culture.

Lets go to some beautiful island and immerse ourselves in a book about some tryst in France while lounging at the resort pool, oblivious to the local color. Of course we will be at an all-inclusive compound taking in the best of local culture and scenery. :lol: Dont venture out into the wild, it might be dangerous!!!

Maybe we should have just stayed home.

Was Plant really on acid? Thats the coolest thing I've heard in a while!

Frankly, I wouldn't be at all dissapointed if it was Robert Plant that "ruined my view". I'd rather see Plant over the stupid sun any'ole day of the week.

I think I have new T-shirt item to sell on the Island:

Robert Plant

Ruined My View :)

Hey, a beach is a beach. You go there to unwind in the sun, relax in the sand, listen to the ocean, inhale the salty air and forget your worries.

You can go one day and relax

800px-WaimeaBay.jpg

then the next go for some action! Same beach, placid for your unwinding to a furious exciting shorebreak for me! Relax? To hell with that.

Not for the squimish. Listen to the thunder!

photo_surf_USA_Hawaii_Oahu_waimea_bay_4491129190eb5.jpg

You can go one day and relax

800px-WaimeaBay.jpg

then the next go for some action! Same beach, placid for your unwinding to a furious exciting shorebreak for me! Relax? To hell with that.

Not for the squimish. Listen to the thunder!

photo_surf_USA_Hawaii_Oahu_waimea_bay_4491129190eb5.jpg

There are riptides in that white water, and those waves can slam you down hard. I always take a deep breath and stay close to the bottom until the wave moves out to sea, and try to stay out of the riptide. Once the wave goes out, I stand up and look to see if there is another wave coming at me. If so, I take another deep breath and hug the bottom until the wave passes over me. If not, then I stand up and move toward the shore.

It's usually best to stay out of white water. I prefer to swim in clear seas.

Archived