Obama is not Eligible to run for President - Lawsuit Filed

The Rover

Electrophile, I'll be sure and let Rand McNally know! :lol:

Actually, racism is ugly, wherever or whenever it occurs.....

The very first time I ever felt Hatred, just because of my skin color, was when I was almost 10, and visiting friends in Illinois. It was the summer of 1965. We drove into Chicago from the suburbs, and while driving along Lakeshore drive, my eyes met with a black man, who was probably about 18. That was when I felt his hatred staring and piercing towards me, someone he had never met, but my skin color was white, and his was black.

I stated elsewhere, that if a political conservative, such as Alan Keyes, was on the ballot running against a liberal candidate, of any color.... I would vote my conscience, and not because of skin color. We do live in a racist world..... but simply voting in someone of color, does not equate to "fixing" anything, on those merits alone.

Shit buddy, try riding the EL or a bus to Milwaukee. It's America bro, get over it. Obama won on content of character and John McCain lost not because he lacks it (he doesn't at all) but because his party has done such an unbelievably bad job of representing HIM. It was written all over his face the entire campaign. The floozy standing next to him did nothing to alleviate the affect.

You must be the sensitive type.

my apologies if this link/article has already been posted :

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=XqOLREmCJOo

edited to add - a lot of people here in the UK are surprised that a person's birthplace matter that much though.

Really, people in the UK have no concept of how important being a citizen of the crown is? Really??

Anyway, you have to be born on US soil to be president and we're very thankful for that because it bars Arnold Schwarzennegger from ever making a run for the White House. With Obama it's just a Hawaii thing -- my mom was born there and she's never seen hide nor hare of her birth certificate. Apparently, they're not big on record keeping.

• 8 months later...

Establishing presidential eligibility

Commentary By Joseph Farah

World Net Daily

August 11, 2009

Last fall, American voters were given a choice of two major candidates for the presidency – John McCain and Barack Obama.

Both of them faced questions about their constitutional eligibility to serve.

McCain was not born in the United States. He was born in Panama to two parents who were U.S. citizens, his father serving in the Navy. To make his case for eligibility, he submitted all required paperwork to U.S. Senate investigators.

Obama's story was different. He claimed to have been born in Honolulu and provided to select news organizations and an outfit called FactCheck.org, associated with a former Obama employer

, the Annenberg Foundation, a copy of what he claimed was a Hawaiian "certification of live birth," an unsigned document that provided no information about the hospital in which he was born and the doctor who supervised the birth.

The U.S. Senate found, in a unanimous vote, that McCain was eligible because his parents were both U.S. citizens.

But no investigation was conducted by the U.S. Senate or any other official government agency into the eligibility of Obama. Instead, Obama was found to be eligible only by FactCheck.org and the select news organizations provided with the documentation by the Obama campaign.

In other words, it was a total breakdown of the electoral system. Nobody asked Obama to prove he was eligible. He was indeed certified as eligible by one prominent government official – Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, not acting in her official role, but rather acting in her private role as chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee.

There was simply no mechanism in place to establish Obama's eligibility. He wasn't asked for proof by any of the states in which elections were held. He wasn't asked for proof by the Federal Elections Commission. He wasn't asked for proof by the Electoral College. He wasn't asked for proof by Congress. He wasn't asked for proof by the Supreme Court or any other court.

McCain was certified by the U.S. Senate.

Obama was certified by FactCheck.org and Nancy Pelosi.

This is why there are still questions about Obama's fitness and constitutional qualifications for office today. And they are not going away.

Since the system obviously broke down, the American people have been asking Obama to prove his eligibility to them – the ultimate arbiters, along with the Constitution, of who is fit to serve in the highest office in the land.

Obama has been stonewalling them.

He refuses to release the one innocuous document that could begin to unravel this mystery – his birth certificate.

And, yet, clear-thinking, Constitution-observing Americans who continue to ask for the release of that document as a beginning of clarification of his "natural born citizen" status are ridiculed, mocked, caricatured, publicly humiliated, jeered, treated with contempt, disdain and disparagement by some of the very people who failed to do their jobs in the first place – those in government and the press.

Barack Obama has a birth certificate. He refuses to show it to the people. Why?

The document he has shown is one subject to fraud. The state of Hawaii refuses to confirm it was even official issuance. It does not provide the kind of details we expect a birth certificate to offer such as the birth hospital and independent eyewitnesses. It is not a suitable document with which to obtain a U.S. passport, let alone establish constitutional eligibility for the presidency.

All these things have been said before, but they are worth repeating.

It's time for the media and official stonewalling to stop. All Americans have a vested interest in establishing, without doubt, the constitutional qualifications of the president. If you love Barack Obama, you should want to do this. If you can't stand Barack Obama, you should want to do this.

It begins with the birth certificate. No, it doesn't end there. There are many other questions that need to be answered. There are many other documents Barack Obama should release. But if we cannot pressure him to release the birth certificate, what chance is there to pressure him to release other important papers solely under his control?

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

There's gots to be a full moon out. Why don't you bounce up the one where Jesus brought the wrath of God on to New Orleans in the form of Katrina.....because it was the modern Sodom & Gonoria. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

There can be no denyin'....of the strong ignorance throughout the land.

The forum wouldn't let me edit my post...

but these are newspaper announcements of Barack Obama's birth

Obamabirthannouncement1.jpg

It's hard to see, but where it says HOMES in the middle column, look to the left and down. You can make out Barack H. and Aug. 4th... which is his birthday

in case you still can't find it, here is a enhanced version

hawaii811090361V3_b.jpg

Again, it's so obvious! This Hawaiian newspaper obviously felt that this little boy, born in Kenya with a funny name obviously deserved to be announced to the citizens of Hawaii in the United States of America. :rolleyes::slapface:

Establishing presidential eligibility

Commentary By Joseph Farah

World Net Daily

August 11, 2009

This is why there are still questions about Obama's fitness and constitutional qualifications for office today. And they are not going away.

I can't believe that here it is, 9 months after the election and people (not meaning The Rover who posted this, but the World Net Daily writer) are still talking about this? Give it up already!

Instead, why don't we focus on how all Americans (conservative, liberal, m-o-r) can come together to address the situations facing our Nation today.

I can't believe that here it is, 9 months after the election and people (not meaning The Rover who posted this, but the World Net Daily writer) are still talking about this? Give it up already!

Instead, why don't we focus on how all Americans (conservative, liberal, m-o-r) can come together to address the situations facing our Nation today.

COMPLETE agreement on this!

The forum wouldn't let me edit my post...

but these are newspaper announcements of Barack Obama's birth

Obamabirthannouncement1.jpg

It's hard to see, but where it says HOMES in the middle column, look to the left and down. You can make out Barack H. and Aug. 4th... which is his birthday

in case you still can't find it, here is a enhanced version

hawaii811090361V3_b.jpg

Again, it's so obvious! This Hawaiian newspaper obviously felt that this little boy, born in Kenya with a funny name obviously deserved to be announced to the citizens of Hawaii in the United States of America. :rolleyes::slapface:

I personally hate all this birth certificate shit, but my observation is President Barack Obama should be a "Jr." and not "II" (as he's identified on Wikipedia), as his father is titled Barack Obama, Sr.

Which of course proves he's not eligible to be President. :D

Yes, it's a joke.

I personally hate all this birth certificate shit, but my observation is President Barack Obama should be a "Jr." and not "II" (as he's identified on Wikipedia), as his father is titled Barack Obama, Sr.

Which of course proves he's not eligible to be President. :D

Yes, it's a joke.

Wait, that's a joke? :blink:

:lol::beer:

You can't believe it? Yeesh, that's politics and those who follow it. Anything and everything to try and descredit the opposition. That's the name of the game. It's always gone on and will always go on.

Archived