How to Stop Global Warming.

Global

How to Stop Global Warming

Scientists are now reporting that global warming has become a serious threat to the Earth’s future. Reports indicate that the Earth’s surface temperature has risen .4 degrees Celsius in the last 25 years. This has grave implications for the Earth’s future. Fortunately, there are things you can do to stop global warming entirely with a few short simple steps by half the worlds population.

:beer: here's how to prevent climate and/or temperature change on a planet .....

1) suspend that planet in space so that it does not move/rotate/orbit AT ALL.

2) remove it's sun completely - or failing that, ensure that it's sun's energy output remains ABSOLUTELY CONSTANT like a thermostat.

3) ensure that all life forms stay exactly as they are numerically speaking.

4) ensure that no life form evolves into a different species.

5) nail down continental plates to the planet's surface - they must not be allowed to drift an inch.

6) declare a total ban on any kind of industrial developement - working practices must remain unchanged right from the start.

These are just six of the many steps you must take to prevent any kind of periodical swing in climate or temperature. Fail on any one of these targets and you must accept that there will be CONSTANT variation like a giant pendulum, swinging back and forth from one extreme to another.

Examine the fossil record of any part of the world - you will discover that there were life forms present in that region which now exist only at opposite ends of the globe, and they were there long before mankind was ever thought of.

Just how much mining, industrial activity, oil production and exploitation of resources did the dinosaurs accomplish ? Not a lot - and global temperatures and weather patterns probably changed violently during their existence.

Of course we have climate change nowadays - we always did, end of.

EDITED to correct spelling mistakes - which most likely occured due to global warming <_<

:beer: here's how to prevent climate and/or temperature change on a planet .....

1) suspend that planet in space so that it does not move/rotate/orbit AT ALL.

2) remove it's sun completely - or failing that, ensure that it's sun's energy output remains ABSOLUTELY CONSTANT like a thermostat.

3) ensure that all life forms stay exactly as they are numerically speaking.

4) ensure that no life form evolves into a different species.

5) nail down continental plates to the planet's surface - they must not be allowed to drift an inch.

6) declare a total ban on any kind of industrial developement - working practices must remain unchanged right from the start.

These are just six of the many steps you must take to prevent any kind of periodical swing in climate or temperature. Fail on any one of these targets and you must accept that there will be CONSTANT variation like a giant pendulum, swinging back and forth from one extreme to another.

Examine the fossil record of any part of the world - you will discover that there were life forms present in that region which now exist only at opposite ends of the globe, and they were there long before mankind was ever thought of.

Just how much mining, industrial activity, oil production and exploitation of resources did the dinosaurs accomplish ? Not a lot - and global temperatures and weather patterns probably changed violently during their existence.

Of course we have climate change nowadays - we always did, end of.

EDITED to correct spelling mistakes - which most likely occured due to global warming <_<

Hey, I knew alot of dinosaurs who aspired to be skilled tradesmen damnit! You can't blame them for being mislead by President Tyrannasaurus about global cooling back in 17,207,489 B.C.! They were just being patriotic Pangeans!

An excerpt from the bill passed by the house of teradactyls: The bill passed with a majority vote stating "No dinosaur, not even the ones that can easily kill Tyrannasaurii, shall partake in any type of drilling, mining, or any other activity that might contribute to global cooling of this great Pangea, and/or China. Doing so will be punishable by up to 10 years in the federal tar-pit. This year of our lord, the ninth of September, negative seventeen million two hundred and seven thousand four hundred and eighty-nine." Signed - Tryrannasaurus.

How were they to know that drilling and mining would have actually slowed the global cooling? The technology just wasn't there... they didn't have any fossils to study because they weren't dead yet!

All I know is Stegasaurus would turn in his grave if he heard you talk about him like that... that is if the global warming didn't melt his fossils first, making them into oil which was pumped into Bob Dole's Chevy Suburban back in 1994.

Stupid fossils. :angry:

Let Iran continue to develop Nukes, then launch a few. Israel and the US's counterattacks might be enough to create a nuclear winter.

If only the mushroom clouds could proliferate.

The US/UN/World community might regret having what it wished for, telling Iran to cool it.

Old news. At least Gore went out of his way to inform people about global warming. What has Bush done for the cause?

I'm for reducing energy, but my lady and I run the AC constantly. I find other ways of conserving.

You really need to check your head man.

I know it's old news. But people bitch back and forth about who's hypocritical. Yet, lefties are always willing to forgive Al Gore for his hypocrisy. I don't get it. I don't care what Bush has done to promote Greening the country. He probably only had his house made like that to save money. But so what? At least he's walking the walk.

Gore's an ass.

Archived