Ryder Cup

leddy

We've(Europe) had a ball for a long time now, but I really do fear the Americans this time.

reason - NO TIGER WOODS.

his record in this format was to say the least not that impressive. Yes he is the best - a wrecking machine on his own, but I've always had the feeling the rest of the USA team would be liberated without him, and would all redouble their efforts to become a national hero.

we shall see .... :blink:

We've(Europe) had a ball for a long time now, but I really do fear the Americans this time.

reason - NO TIGER WOODS.

his record in this format was to say the least not that impressive. Yes he is the best - a wrecking machine on his own, but I've always had the feeling the rest of the USA team would be liberated without him, and would all redouble their efforts to become a national hero.

we shall see .... :blink:

You could be right, Europe play so well as a team, I think the arrogance of the USA team as indviduals has gone against them in the past but as you say without Woods and some newbies they may be danderous as they have to be wanting this !! Its always exciting the Ryder cup especially if its close leading into the last day !!

:) aah that last day ! singles matches, and every half point crucial - it's so similar to the last day of our football season - everybody has their radios, checking to see what's going on in the other games.

the nerves, the tension, the agony when the put goes fractionally past the hole, and the ecstacy when it drops :thumbsup:

:) aah that last day ! singles matches, and every half point crucial - it's so similar to the last day of our football season - everybody has their radios, checking to see what's going on in the other games.

the nerves, the tension, the agony when the put goes fractionally past the hole, and the ecstacy when it drops :thumbsup:

Yes its going to be good :)

You could be right, Europe play so well as a team, I think the arrogance of the USA team as indviduals has gone against them in the past but as you say without Woods and some newbies they may be danderous as they have to be wanting this !! Its always exciting the Ryder cup especially if its close leading into the last day !!

I can't believe Faldo has left Monty off the team.His record in this format is great.

And he's always good for a quote.

I can't believe Faldo has left Monty off the team.His record in this format is great.

And he's always good for a quote.

I guess we will have to see if Faldo was right too not pick him on sunday afternoon ! but yes it was a shock really as he has a great record the Cup.

5 and a half to 2 and a half to the U.S on day one, I hope that half point they got at the end will give us a boost and can pull it back tomorrow, I think it will be all square by end of tomorows play :) its been good though so far.

well, Padraig Harrington is the hot player in golf now and the U.S. is screwed without Tiger.

I just read that Faldo is sitting Westwood and Garcia tomorrow.

I'd love to see Westwood go up against Boo Weekly in singles n Sunday.And Kick Weeklys' ass.He seems to be a bit of a hot dog. :angry:

I just read that Faldo is sitting Westwood and Garcia tomorrow.

I'd love to see Westwood go up against Boo Weekly in singles n Sunday.And Kick Weeklys' ass.He seems to be a bit of a hot dog. :angry:

I like Nick Faldo. Great golf announcer. I saw some of the Ryder Cup when I bought some cigars after school.

well, Padraig Harrington is the hot player in golf now and the U.S. is screwed without Tiger.

To be honest they were screwed with him, I don't think his record is that good in team play !!

Archived