WTF?

Audra

How do you know I have a handbook for the dead? Are you already dead and trying to unleash your evil ghostly forces upon me?!

??? I don't do that kind of thing. How do I know? Because many of the messages I recieve are later confirmed. Do I have a handbook? There are no books. It's dynamic, excuse the pun please. Anyhow, I am not joking, and I am going to gracefully slide out of this conversation. I know it is hard to understand.

??? I don't do that kind of thing. How do I know? Because many of the messages I recieve are later confirmed. Do I have a handbook? There are no books. It's dynamic, excuse the pun please. Anyhow, I am not joking, and I am going to gracefully slide out of this conversation. I know it is hard to understand.

part-a poopa!

oooh...i lub the smell of flesh in the mornin ayuh!

Sometimes when I know I smell nice, I'll glance around to ensure I'm not being watched, and then I give myself a quick sniff. It should be mandatory to sniff ones self when smelling awesome.

Sometimes when I know I smell nice, I'll glance around to ensure I'm not being watched, and then I give myself a quick sniff. It should be mandatory to sniff ones self when smelling awesome.

just as long as you don't go round, sniffin people's asses, you're fine by me...i smell good too: like vanilla

just as long as you don't go round, sniffin people's asses, you're fine by me...i smell good too: like vanilla

No, I don't sniff anyone's ass. If I sniff anyone, I'm real discreet about it and they wouldn't know anyway.

Vanilla is a fantastic scent, good choice.

• 9 years later...

Archived