Most Hilarious Movie Ever Made

danelectro59

Don't know about you, but I enjoy a good side splitter from time to time. I like them better than any other type of film and have seen literally hundreds, maybe thousands of them. It's hard to choose an ultimate favorite, but if I had to pick a movie that had me in stitches from beginning to end it would probably be Airplane. I think my gut hurt for a week after laughing so much.

Don't know about you, but I enjoy a good side splitter from time to time. I like them better than any other type of film and have seen literally hundreds, maybe thousands of them. It's hard to choose an ultimate favorite, but if I had to pick a movie that had me in stitches from beginning to end it would probably be Airplane. I think my gut hurt for a week after laughing so much.

Airplane was an absolute gut buster!Animal House ranks high for me,though it lags toward the end.I was a freshman when Animal House was released,and a lot of that perverted ,twisted shit I could eventually relate to.

Airplane was an absolute gut buster!Animal House ranks high for me,though it lags toward the end.I was a freshman when Animal House was released,and a lot of that perverted ,twisted shit I could eventually relate to.

The first time I saw Blazing Saddles, in a theater, I nearly rolled out of my seat and into the aisle during the fart scene. If there was one scene during a comedy that I laughed the hardest, I think it was this. I believe I lost most of my functions during this :blink:

Hi all,

Hey Steve!Pints one day remember? :D

Blazing Saddles is certainly in the top 10. The 40-Year-Old Virgin is also right up there.

I think I've got to go with Jim Carrey in The Mask, if only for this particular scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHID-Pa20E

All great,side-slitting films.What "Singing in the Rain",yeah a -musical- but funny as hell! B) And a film that could never be made today.Did ya know that John Wayne didn't want to be in it,but told Mel Brooks he'd like to see it?

Bart:"A man drink like that and don't eat,he is going to die."

Wako Kid: "When?"

Bart: "Since you are my guest and I am your host,what's you like to do?

Kid: "Oh,I don't know,.....play chess,...screw."

Bart: "Well,let's play chess."

:hysterical:

Mongo(only pawn in game of life!)

Hi all,

All great,side-slitting films.What "Singing in the Rain",yeah a -musical- but funny as hell! B) And a film that could never be made today.Did ya know that John Wayne didn't want to be in it,but told Mel Brooks he'd like to see it?

I love that movie, best comedy ever made! (*You bet your ass!*)

Governor William J. Le Petomane: Thank you, Hedy, thank you

Hedley Lamarr: It's not *Hedy*, it's *Hedley* . Hedley Lamarr.

Governor William J. Le Petomane: What the hell are you worried about? This is 1874. You'll be able to sue *her*.

The Party starring Peter Sellers. A classic.

Oh yeah, the toilet roll scene was just classic... :D

But Airplane was not only hysterically funny, but launched that whole dead-pan comedy genre. Leslie Nielsen made a great TV show just after Airplane called Police Squad, that was a great show.

Although I never laughed in a cinema as hard as what I did when I was watching Borat. I actually slid off my chair during the naked wrestling scene.

Oh yeah, the toilet roll scene was just classic... :D

But Airplane was not only hysterically funny, but launched that whole dead-pan comedy genre. Leslie Nielsen made a great TV show just after Airplane called Police Squad, that was a great show.

Although I never laughed in a cinema as hard as what I did when I was watching Borat. I actually slid off my chair during the naked wrestling scene.

I loved the toilet roll scene.Also when he had to take a piss and the water sounds were amplified.Christ ,I had to go. lol.And at the beginning when he sat down to tie his shoe and blew up the movie set... :hysterical: :hysterical: just brilliant. :hysterical: Oh man.

Liar Liar

I saw that movie in Japan, actually.

But what I remember about that film the most is when they were showing the trailer in Australia, they re-edited it so it would seem a lot funnier for Australians than what it actually was.

Like for example they used to show the scene where Jim Cary was in the elevator with the girl and she says "oh everybody's been so nice to me around here..." and Jim says "that's because everyone wants to touch your..." *slap*, and that was really funny, probably appeals more to an Australian sense of humour. But then when I actually saw that movie, the joke was longer and he was like "that's because everyone wants to touch your breast...I mean, I wanna grab your jugs, I mean fondle your tits" or something, then she slapped him, and I remember thinking "oh it's not as funny now"

But I think it just shows the differences in our senses of humour.

Hi all,

I love your picks! I was going to say Blazing Saddles, too. "Where the white women at?" LMAO! And thank you for bringing up Singin' in the Rain - that has some great zingers, definitely. I love the part where they're filming the lovey-dovey scene, and he's kissing her arm as he says in the most acidic voice possible, "Believe me, I don't like her half as much as I hate you, you reptile!" and "I'd like to break every bone in your body!" Classic. Then they go on to my other favorite exchange:

Lina: "Oh, Donny! You couldn't kiss me like that and not mean it just a teensy bit!

Don: "Meet the greatest actor in the world! I'd rather kiss a tarantula!"

Lina: "You don't mean that."

Don: "I don't -- Hey Joe, get me a tarantula!"

:lol: "Donny" - tee-hee!

I laughed very hard, to be in tears, the first time I ever saw Caddyshack.

Although not in tears, I really enjoyed many funny bits in Meet The Parents.

And it just really depands on the state of mind you're in, when a comdey movie comes on.

Marx Brothers, Laurel & Hardy, and Chevy Chase films are all funny.

"It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, World".......Not all of it, but the scene with Buddy Hackett and Mickey Rooney while Jim Backus is flying the plane while drunk on "Old Fashions"...that's some classic shit. When Jimmy Durante actually kicks the bucket.....Jonathan Winters destroying the Gas Station...and the classic line...."Will somebody tell the old bag to shut up ?

madworld1.jpg

Archived