New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

Unfortunately yes - its as easy as ABC.

Ha! You have no clue. I never belonged to the Jackson 5!

And the answer really should've read " fortunately, No." No?

This is getting boring.

Time to get the new threads going....

Thanks to the gal pals I decided it's not worth trying to post any further here. I'll stick to my humble 'ol FBO haven. It rocks.

And just why you gotta bother me with your "status" comments...c'mon already...

But Yes, Billy my old friend, broken certainly is the word to use in parting on this story eh?

But, concerning JPJ...So what, you're saying he's gonna be in your backyard doing some sonic dancing thing ?

kewl... I haven't been in touch with myself lately. I've actually learned to walk away from the pc sometimes. Why don't fill me in on the details...you know how to get me.

At least we'll get something outta him.

Take care.

Come, come now! If you and Steve are going to continually present yourselves as the mouth pieces for the Zep camp - breaking stories, sharing "inside scoops" and the like - you have to expect a fair amount of chop busting in return from those truly in the know, like Knebby and myself (right, darling?).

And posting things like "haven't been in touch with myself lately" makes you an even easier target, old friend.

Yes, our old pal Jonesy will be "dancing" with the avant garde again. Not the first time he's worked with the Merce Cunningham Dance Company. Not really inside scoop since the details are in the public domain. All it takes is a friend in the right place at the right time.

Jeez you really make me long for the day you plan on having a go at me.

Never happen, luv. I have too much respect for you to have a go. Unlike some of the other blowhards who pop off around here, you actually know what you're talking about and appreciate the meaning of the word "discretion." For that, my devotion is unending and true.

Still waiting for SAJ and Nech to break the news about the "surprise guests" at an upcoming AlterBridge gig...

Come, come now! If you and Steve are going to continually present yourselves as the mouth pieces for the Zep camp - breaking stories, sharing "inside scoops" and the like - you have to expect a fair amount of chop busting in return from those truly in the know, like Knebby and myself (right, darling?).

And posting things like "haven't been in touch with myself lately" makes you an even easier target, old friend.

Yes, our old pal Jonesy will be "dancing" with the avant garde again. Not the first time he's worked with the Merce Cunningham Dance Company. Not really inside scoop since the details are in the public domain. All it takes is a friend in the right place at the right time.

Err - ok, dear.

On another note I picked up the "Led Zeppelin Revealed" photo book thing for £6 in Zavvi today (rrp £20) - its ok as a coffee table book, no new pics and on a cursory glance some suspect info (like saying Charlotte mothered Jimmy's only child - hmmmmm)

Anyway - as you were.

Never happen, luv. I have too much respect for you to have a go. Unlike some of the other blowhards who pop off around here, you actually know what you're talking about and appreciate the meaning of the word "discretion." For that, my devotion is unending and true.

In that case - taking this at face value and not sarcasm - Billy mate - go a bit easier on this place. There are some really nice people here. Honest.

Nobody is fainting in awe at the notion of your "insider" status as a result of these posts, either.

People will believe what is announced officially, due to the fact they're not morons. You, on the other hand, are nobody with credentials.

My credentials are impeccable, darling. Earned them the old fashioned way, not through my check book. And most people are in fact morons. Witness the unending "I think they should get (insert name of washed up has been never in a million years will do it makes no sense irrational flat out dumb suggestion ROCK SINGER NAME HERE)."

In that case - taking this at face value and not sarcasm - Billy mate - go a bit easier on this place. There are some really nice people here. Honest.

When you ask so nicely and with your usual charm, how can I refuse you? I will do my best to behave.

I obviously just don't want anyone stealing my bitch-slap crown! ;)

Which you wear so regally.

The admins have also asked me to cool it so I best be a good boy.

Back to the Bobby Whitlock thread in the Steve Hoffman forums.

As Freddie Mercury would say, "ciao for now, darlings."

Love,

Billy

My credentials are impeccable, darling. Earned them the old fashioned way, not through my check book. And most people are in fact morons. Witness the unending "I think they should get (insert name of washed up has been never in a million years will do it makes no sense irrational flat out dumb suggestion ROCK SINGER NAME HERE)."

And the ones that are most likely to be, in fact, morons are those that cast that word upon others without exception.

That would be you.

This may be true, sweetheart, but the people whom you term "morons" don't know you from a hole in the ground. Thus, as of right now you have no proven credentials on this site. That may change. You earn your credentials through being proven correct (as, like I said before, I'm sure you will be), not by just telling us what a clued-up insider you are, and that everyone else is an imbecile by comparison.

continually present

Still waiting for SAJ and Nech to break the news about the "surprise guests" at an upcoming AlterBridge gig...

Continually? ok whatever. I put on the bullseye just for you Bill you know it!

Cool, BAM isn't too large is it? I guess you had the right friend to hook you up. Hell, get a seat for me, we'll finally have that beer.

Break News? In my worst make believe Shakesperean accent ...clears throat...

The better part of valour is discretion; in the which better part I have saved my life.

ha.

Why are you waiting for us ? ...seems like you've taken center stage here

That would indeed be a surprise. Thanks for the heads up if you are right.

Or maybe there's nothing to break ?

I'm not here to argue with anyone anyways. Why is everyone so pissed all the time?

Must be all Robert's fault! :D

Interesting! :blink: I checked the tour schedule for Alter Bridge. All the gigs have a "Buy tickets" link when you click on the venue details, apart from the Brixton Academy one, which simply says "TBA" against timings and acts.

If any of our boys were planning to put in an appearance, I'd put money on it being the London gig (then they could make it back home for cocoa and the late night news)! Shame I'm only going to the Manchester one the following night ...

Rumours, gossip, obfuscation ... or maybe not ... don't you just love it?!!! B)

People are entitled to their opinions and equally entitled to share them on a message board. You don't have to agree with what they say but I don't think that it's fair to make them morons because of it. I for one don't appreciate being labeled a moron. You know nothing about me to imply i'm a moron.

Yes, you and countless other morons here who refuse to accept facts and would rather engage in dopey speculation just to see their user names appear on a computer screen over and over again.

Can i just say I am insulted, I have never been to Utah :angry::blink:

:D

^^ Well, like I said before--you can't expect members here to take a stranger's (to this forum) word at face value. Or they really WOULD be morons!

Some very credible "friends" of yours and this forum have posted the same info I have, and yet are still ignored in favor of more speculation. Hey, how about Chris Cornell! What about Anthony Kiedis! Who else thinks Steven Tyler is a good idea? Whoopie!

By the way, I'm no stranger to a HUGE contingent here.

Archived