New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

I think Led Zeppelin should get the singer from virtual zeppelin whos computer name is James Northernva. This guy has his zeppelin shit together. You can watch him on youtube so go check them out.

Sure the guy is good, but he just seems to imitate Robert. He needs to be unique by having his own identity and adding his own persona to the music.

• 3 months later...
Uh .... they did ... they did the O2 ... and to their utter amazment, it worked! :slapface::huh:

They left millions of fans for dead they do one great show and thats it . Are u kidding me and for what to hang out in nashville instead because of a bunch of grammy s that mean nothing . The greatest rock singer rather travel around and hum the everly brothers ok u did the album great u did a little tour great again but to do it again is the most creepiest thing i ever heard .your not that old yet mr plant time to raise your voice again.

They left millions of fans for dead they do one great show and thats it . Are u kidding me and for what to hang out in nashville instead because of a bunch of grammy s that mean nothing . The greatest rock singer rather travel around and hum the everly brothers ok u did the album great u did a little tour great again but to do it again is the most creepiest thing i ever heard .your not that old yet mr plant time to raise your voice again.

lol, repeat yuo do this from other thread, joe....copy and paste is for lazy people

hope read you can do this also, my writewrite especiallly modiffied for yuo

hope now happyhappyjoyjoy yuo feel

:baby:

:blahblah:

...instead they've just fast-forwarded to "retire for good".

Just when u think there done really done Robert plant suddenly finds the voice again and reminds everybody how great led zeppelin was . This nashville thing was great for him but i know its coming my friend as long as jimmy page can still play which he can robert will find his way. May not be called zeppelin but it will be zeppelin music .

• 6 months later...

Weird, works for me too. I'm using Safari on a mac.

Copy and paste the link? Navigate to lemonsqueezings.blogspot via typing the address?

It'll be worth it.

Thanks. I've tried those two links as well as:

http://www.myles-kennedy.com/

(thread there, too), but can't get it to open.

I downloaded firefox and got to hear it.

Thanks,

R:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Huey Lewis performing live with Foo Fighters earlier this year:

C'mon, Jimmy... give him the gig instead!

You snoozed, you lose! Huey's got his own gigs to do....30th anniversary re-release of the 'Sports' album imminent & full North American tour details coming soon.

You snoozed, you lose! Huey's got his own gigs to do....30th anniversary re-release of the 'Sports' album imminent & full North American tour details coming soon.

Steve, when you posted originally in 2008, were you serious about Huey working with Jimmy?...I can't tell?

Archived