pat boone-white leather shoes, white boy tutti frutti

roger mcguinn-big byrd

lennon murphy-solo singer

scott stapp-creed

rex smith-70's heartthrob, broadway musical artist

tom petty-rock icon

jim morrison-deceased door

Ronnie Van Zant......

First off it is time for Page to do some singing for once in his life and I don't know why Jones and Bonham could not as well. Isn't it true that Bonham was doing back up vocals at the reunion show? You all realise that all possiblities could and probably should be done right? There is no reason not. They perhaps should even have MULTIPLE singers with themselves as well. As it is Plant could come back and do more with him...it would be SOOOO brilliant...they just all need to get on with it. I imagine that Plant will be back though early next year before the second Plant/Krauss project because there is some reason why Zep are waiting until the fall of 2009 as said by the words that came out of Page's mouth himself...put a few things together folks! Lol! :rolleyes:;):P

Now this explains everything. The reason why the lead vocalist's name hasn't been confirmed that Page, Jones and Bonham are supposedly recording with is that they aren't hiring one. Like you said it will come from within. They have been busy in the studio recording a new version of "She Just Satisfies" with Jimmy reprising his role on vocals. Now I'm psyched!

:whistling:

Last time Jimmy played with a different singer, David Coverdale, it did not take long for Plant to agree to do something. Give it a year, Robert will be back.

Uh, last time he played with another singer was Leona Lewis at the Olympics. And Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins before at Wembley. And Chris Robinson with the Black Crowes before that. This is all since the Page/Plant collabo went south.

I'm hoping the passing of Rick Wright (RIP, my friend) will open up Robert's eyes. If he keeps waiting, he might not get the chance. If everything is truthfull, then I agree with the way John Paul, Jimmy, and Jason are handling it. This might be the final convincing push Robert needs to finally get over himself and take that mic like the God he is. If not, then I'd still be happy to see Jimmy, John Paul, and Jason with a new singer. I wasn't around in the 70's to see Zeppelin, so seeing three quarters of them is damn good enough for me. Arnel Pineda did an incredible job with Journey at the show I was at. And David Grohl = NO

I'm hoping the passing of Rick Wright (RIP, my friend) will open up Robert's eyes. If he keeps waiting, he might not get the chance. If everything is truthfull, then I agree with the way John Paul, Jimmy, and Jason are handling it. This might be the final convincing push Robert needs to finally get over himself and take that mic like the God he is. If not, then I'd still be happy to see Jimmy, John Paul, and Jason with a new singer. I wasn't around in the 70's to see Zeppelin, so seeing three quarters of them is damn good enough for me. Arnel Pineda did an incredible job with Journey at the show I was at. And David Grohl = NO

It's not. This is total horseshit, for the third time.

One can always hope, right? :)

Oh yes. The idea that an ultimatum is being given to Robert to virtually put up or get locked out is a flat out lie. Are the 3 J's working on something? Maybe. Are the 3 J's wanting to plan something? Maybe.

Are the 3 J's telling Robert Plant...Join us or you will be replaced?

Ludacris. :angry:

:)

What I don't get is the desire to see Plant sing with the band even if he has to be dragged into it kicking and screaming, having been forced to "get over himself". I mean, that doesn't sound like a promising musical collaboration to me. :huh:

I couldn't agree more.

Uh, last time he played with another singer was Leona Lewis at the Olympics. And Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins before at Wembley. And Chris Robinson with the Black Crowes before that. This is all since the Page/Plant collabo went south.

i couldn't think of anyone that i would want to hear singing robert's parts until i read this post. of course i would most like to see robert himself, but if you've heard the album JP and the black crows did live from the greek you know chris robinson has the balls to pull off playing with JP, JPJ and jason.

Archived