New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

36 pages and you think no one had already mentioned her? :huh:

Well he's a newbie in terms of posts made and doesn't know the forum that well or didn't feel like reading the pages of posts on this thread. She's been mentioned way too many times already.

Well he's a newbie in terms of posts made and doesn't know the forum that well or didn't feel like reading the pages of posts on this thread. She's been mentioned way too many times already.

I've said it once, I'll say it thousands more times: Check around a forum when you join before breaking your posting cherry. Odds are, you'll find the answers you want or see someone had the exact same idea as you months before.

Yeah, I guess we had to do it. I made some goofs like that when I first started posting on this forum last year as well. It becomes a lot easier once you become not only familiar with the forum, but the rules and the unwritten rules which you will get to know once you spend a good amount of time on here.

Also, being a 16 years old didn't help his case either. Sort of sticks out.

People... think about Robert's voice today. He can't reach high notes. The STH version on the O2 reunion he sang was very low... He cannot sing songs like OTHAFA, ALS, The Ocean and many others... And most song people want to hear and experience live he cannot sing without changing tones and notes... that's true, that's true.

Maybe the band will be better without him.

People... think about Robert's voice today. He can't reach high notes. The STH version on the O2 reunion he sang was very low... He cannot sing songs like OTHAFA, ALS, The Ocean and many others... And most song people want to hear and experience live he cannot sing without changing tones and notes... that's true, that's true.

I don't see how having to retune some songs to make them sound better equates to the band would be better off without him. I wasn't there but I've heard enough recordings and he quite well hit some amazing high notes.

Comedy gold. :D

I don't think so.

If JP, JPJ, & JB decide to do something it would be fantastic, but it would be a different band anyway. There is no way that Led Zeppelin works without Robert or can "be" a better band without him.

Yeah - all I could think of at the O2 was "this would be much better without Robert Plant."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can relate. Everytime Robert plays a Zeppelin song solo I always think how much better it would sound if Jimmy was playing the guitar part he wrote.

I don't see how having to retune some songs to make them sound better equates to the band would be better off without him. I wasn't there but I've heard enough recordings and he quite well hit some amazing high notes.

Agreed. i mean some may have been done a little different but i mean that is what zep is all about. In my eyes hes the only fit for that band and i dunno im almost wanting to wait rather then a fill in.

36 pages and you think no one had already mentioned her? :huh:

My computer's been very slow of late so checking through 36 pages would've taken quite some time. I saw her name mentioned on Heart's official message board so I got a little excited. Sorry. Jeez..... :bagoverhead::oops:

My computer's been very slow of late so checking through 36 pages would've taken quite some time. I saw her name mentioned on Heart's official message board so I got a little excited. Sorry. Jeez..... :bagoverhead::oops:

Good suggestion The Light. Ann Wilson has been mentioned. But there's not much leniency from the knuckle whackers about forum protocol.

The following have already been suggested/ listed:

Ann Wilson

Chris Cornell

Myles Kennedy

Sammy Hagar

Jason Bonham

Ian Gillan

Sebastian Bach

David Coverdale

Ian Astbury

Dave Grohl

Jack White

Jack Russell

Robert Plant

Steve Winwood

Paul Rodgers

How about Kelly Hanson??? (Foreigner's singer)

R B)

The following have already been suggested/ listed:

Ann Wilson

Chris Cornell

Myles Kennedy

Sammy Hagar

Jason Bonham

Ian Gillan

Sebastian Bach

David Coverdale

Ian Astbury

Dave Grohl

Jack White

Jack Russell

Kelly Hanson (Foreigner's singer)

Robert Plant

R B)

You missed one, so I added it for you ;)

You missed one, so I added it for you ;)

hold your horses, there, Solar. :)

Was in the middle of editing (added more names to my original post) when you jumped in (and responded). You didn't know what I was doing and I risked the chance of somebody doing just what you did... no problem. :)

With 39 pages, I'm sure there's a ton of names...

Trying not to repeat history here and have a million posts (w/ repeated info)...

R B)

hold your horses, there, Solar. :)

Was in the middle of editing (added more names to my original post) when you jumped in (and responded). You didn't know what I was doing and I risked the chance of somebody doing just what you did... no problem. :)

With 39 pages, I'm sure there's a ton of names...

Trying not to repeat history here and have a million posts (w/ repeated info)...

R B)

Hey, don't blame me. Once again, it's Robert's fault! :D

I noticed the INXS comparison quote by the interviewer beneath the footage of Dee Snider. INXS couldn't improvise if their life depended on it and Jones and Page especially are extraordinary improvisers. The excitement levels live come from playing on the edge and not from note perfect renditions of their material.

Archived