New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

Otto, that sounds like a very realistic approach to this.

Who knows who might join in on a recording (if they decide to do that)?

some names come to mind:

Steve Winwood (Knebby :D )

Leona Lewis

Eric Clapton

Jeff Beck

James Burton

Jerry Lee Lewis

Little Richard

Paul McCartney

David Gilmour

Brian May

Paul Rodgers

Robert Plant

and some newer artists....

R B)

Oh, the possibilities.....

And I believe almost everybody would jump at the chance to contribute.

No one knows what will happen so saying Robert might or may not join the rest of the boys is a moot point. No one knows what he will do, or any of the rest of them will do.

Speculation either way is a waste of time. When the 4 people involved make a statement of their plans, whatever they are, we will all find out together.

Robert has TOLD you what he won't be doing - what more do you need?

There do seem to be alot of self-appointed experts on this forum. Strong correlation with sanctimony and a desire to maintain delusions about close relationships with band members and an imagined glorified past.

I have bee reading what you wankers have been saying for months. #$%& you AND Led Zeppelin. If there was a concern for what you think there would be something more from these aged has-been mother ^&*%ers.

What do you think of that? PISS OFF!

Sorry, but you can cling to this vision for evermore and it still won't make it happen. Robert is completely against joining up for the new project. Its NOT gonna happen.

You make me sound desperate my friend!

I would enjoy it obviously - but the tedium of the process has almost gotten me to a place where I'm not bothered.

Fact is Jimmy will be out there gigging again and thats good enough for me - he and Robert will always be stronger together than apart.

My view is purely calling it as I see it - when it happens Percy will be there, thats what I think

no more-no less

Forgive the impression then - and thanks for the friendliness - it just seems you are determined Robert will be there when it happens, and really, he won't. Whatever James MacGreogor likes to spout, there ARE sources here closer than The Sun newspaper, and people who have spoken to Robert more recently than his statement ;)

Forgive the impression then - and thanks for the friendliness - it just seems you are determined Robert will be there when it happens, and really, he won't. Whatever James MacGreogor likes to spout, there ARE sources here closer than The Sun newspaper, and people who have spoken to Robert more recently than his statement ;)

Although I wish you weren't telling the truth in the first bit in bold here, Knebby (for obvious reasons) - I know absolutely that you are. :(

Thanks for being honest and for being prepared to take the inevitable brickbats as a result. :beer:

You, as everyone here, is certainly entitled to express your opinion .. And while we may agree or disagree with each other from time to time, I think the problem(s) arise when a few take it the extreme and civilty & respect for fellow board members tends to go out the window.

So, to quote the legendary Staple Singers: when and if you feel like it...."Express Yourself!!!" B):D

Thanks for the encouragement!

Ah, but he might change his mind. :blink:

I would always keep the hope, but I'll always respect his decision, too.

As long as he is still out there making new music, I'll be happy.

The same goes for Jimmy and John Paul, and that's why I find it's really frustrating to keep all the fans waiting. And actually I'm a bit puzzled, since they all know (and we know too) Robert is not on the board, what are they NOW still waiting for?

Whatever James MacGreogor likes to spout, there ARE sources here closer than The Sun newspaper, and people who have spoken to Robert more recently than his statement ;)

The reason I spout off is because I made a statement basically saying anything with regards to what anyone from Zep said is possibly subject to change. That's it. And I have people telling me I am wasting time with that speculation!! Huh.

That statement was intended to infer Robert or anyone from Zep may or may not change their minds in the future. How do you know what is in Robert Plant's head? If he stands by his statement till the day he dies, I really couldn't give a flying fuck. If he changes, great.

It is only when people like me add an innocent suggestion, and it is met with a condescending reply, that the level of civility goes down the drain.

And if you are the source Knebby, good on you. You are my hero.

:lol:

It is the official Led Zeppelin website. You never know when Peter Grant is going to come charging through the door demanding respect for the band.

God, that's a scary thought. Even though it's not going to happen, I can just imagine... :(

The reason I spout off is because I made a statement basically saying anything with regards to what anyone from Zep said is possibly subject to change. That's it. And I have people telling me I am wasting time with that speculation!! Huh.

That statement was intended to infer Robert or anyone from Zep may or may not change their minds in the future. How do you know what is in Robert Plant's head? If he stands by his statement till the day he dies, I really couldn't give a flying fuck. If he changes, great.

It is only when people like me add an innocent suggestion, and it is met with a condescending reply, that the level of civility goes down the drain.

And if you are the source Knebby, good on you. You are my hero.

Speaking as the "condescending replier" in question--

Your own post said Speculation either way is a waste of time. I was agreeing with this point, as there is no point in speculating about something that has, for the foreseeable future, been decided, with regard to Plant. (And there is even less point speculating about the unforeseeable future, in which anything at all might happen, including the changing of minds, or not). You immediately then chose to take offence where none was intended, and no incivility occurred. Whether you agree with me is a different issue.

And Knebby had nothing to do with my post whatsoever.

Speaking as the "condescending replier" in question--

Your own post said Speculation either way is a waste of time. I was agreeing with this point, as there is no point in speculating about something that has, for the foreseeable future, been decided, with regard to Plant. (And there is even less point speculating about the unforeseeable future, in which anything at all might happen, including the changing of minds, or not). You immediately then chose to take offence where none was intended, and no incivility occurred. Whether you agree with me is a different issue.

And Knebby had nothing to do with my post whatsoever.

I apologize on speculating that you speculated on something I was was(n't) speculating with the above speculate. :blink:

Sincerely apologies Aqua. You understand my comments and that's fine with me

:beer:

Thanks. And with you Aqua, an extension to Knebby regarding apologies as well.

Very bad day today. Last night my son was jamming with his band here in my home studio/rehearsal space when one of the boys fell over and broke the headstock off of my Les Paul Studio.

It's not the value I am concerned with but more sentimental value since it was given to me as a gift by a dear friend.

I will get over it

Thanks. And with you Aqua, an extension to Knebby regarding apologies as well.

Very bad day today. Last night my son was jamming with his band here in my home studio/rehearsal space when one of the boys fell over and broke the headstock off of my Les Paul Studio.

It's not the value I am concerned with but more sentimental value since it was given to me as a gift by a dear friend.

I will get over it

Oh well, understandable then. :(

Have a sandwich! :D

More like another bottle of Chardonnay but that will get me in shit.

Have a sandwich dipped in Chardonnay new twist on French dip!

PS: My teenage son dropped a hamburger on the floor last night after he pain stakingly cooked it.

I told him wash it off.... instead what does he do lick it aggghhh and shudder.

I did make him throw it back on the grill over much protest, once again saved by mom!

Kids will be kids!

Have a sandwich dipped in Chardonnay new twist on French dip!

PS: My teenage son dropped a hamburger on the floor last night after he pain stakingly cooked it.

I told him wash it off.... instead what does he do lick it aggghhh and shudder.

I did make him throw it back on the grill over much protest, once again saved by mom!

Kids will be kids!

Kids will be kids. I feel bad for the one who fell on the guitar. I always tell them to be careful and I always get ,"yeah , yeah, don't worry." Now they will be.

At the least they are making music, having fun and they all love Zep. Could be worse. They could be out smoking crack and stealing peoples shit.

Won't dip a sandwich in the wine but will pour a little on the steaks. B)

Can I just say that I know nothing and that I am just sitting patiently waiting and hoping to be informed of something at some point about some thing by someone somwhere :blink:

Can I also suggest that others consider doing the same rather than fighting about something we don't know about.

I will of course add that there are some around here who I have absolute faith in when it comes to them saying something.

Anything else by others is usually bullshit, guesswork unsubstantiated speculation but seems to be taken as gospel by some. <_<

I thank you :D

Shoot me if you want, I have a bullet proof vest and am impervious to head shots :D

Archived