New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

I felt exactly the same way. When he came around in 95 he hadn't toured the US in 7 years and only released one album (Coverdale/Page) since Outrider. To see him playing with Robert again was a cherished moment. Being able to see the shows in 95 and 98 was more than I ever thought was possible given Robert constantly shooting down reunions. I do regret not going to a Page/Crowes show. At the time Jimmy was all fired up and I just assumed that after Page/Crowes he'd immediately get to work on something else. I thought the days of him putting his career on veritable hold were over. Little did I know he's throw out his back and then do nothing but charitywork and managing the Zep vaults ever since.

He had some children during that time, as well. Another worthy pursuit.

Anyway, he did a lot of damned fine work managing the vaults. Hopefully he will take the performing bit in his teeth and start running, now.

Well, congratulations then, you're among good company with the other morons here who don't pay attention.

Just don't count on any JPJ involvement with this project come mid April. He'll be busy in NYC. I'm surprised Steve "The Fifth Element" Jones and my old buddy Nech haven't broken this story yet given their "insider" status.

Quit being a jackass.

Edited by wanna be drummer

I saw Led Zepplica perform the other night. Started thinking about seeing Page, Jones, and Bonham possibly going out in the future and playing live. I don't want to see anybody singing who remotely reminds me of Plant. I want to see them go out with an orchestra. Have the orchestra play the vocal parts while the rest of them rock out. I couldn't stand seeing someone else attempting to sing like Plant. I would rather have them go in a totally different direction, like the orchestra idea or a vocalist that is so different that he or she will not make you compare them to Plant.

I'm still thinking that jason bonham singing and playing drums could be really cool. It would make for an interesting show, they could play some instrumentals too...kashmir, stairway.

Plus there would be less of a rush for tickets and maybe us hardcore fans could catch a few more shows.

OR Jason on vocals and Carmine Appice on drums...........

Its so hard to try and picture them without robert. It jsut seems like he is happy where he is. But i mean you cant replace him. It would only be a fill in and of course they would cover zep but im more into the consept of new stuff. There is no use just doing a greatest hits tour.

How about Paul Stanley ???

I'm sure if he was asked, he'd probably do it.

LZ are his favorite band.

He's got an incredible work ethic, amazing range for someone over 50, too and knows the material...

Here' a link regarding his houseband guitarist's comments:

http://www.premierguitar.com/Magazine/Issu..._the_Dream.aspx

R B)

Well, congratulations then, you're among good company with the other morons here who don't pay attention.

Just don't count on any JPJ involvement with this project come mid April. He'll be busy in NYC. I'm surprised Steve "The Fifth Element" Jones and my old buddy Nech haven't broken this story yet given their "insider" status.

Thanks to the gal pals I decided it's not worth trying to post any further here. I'll stick to my humble 'ol FBO haven. It rocks.

And just why you gotta bother me with your "status" comments...c'mon already...

But Yes, Billy my old friend, broken certainly is the word to use in parting on this story eh?

But, concerning JPJ...So what, you're saying he's gonna be in your backyard doing some sonic dancing thing ?

kewl... I haven't been in touch with myself lately. I've actually learned to walk away from the pc sometimes. Why don't fill me in on the details...you know how to get me.

At least we'll get something outta him.

Take care.

Jeez you really make me long for the day you plan on having a go at me.

Nobody is fainting in awe at the notion of your "insider" status as a result of these posts, either.

People will believe what is announced officially, due to the fact they're not morons. You, on the other hand, are nobody with credentials.

Thanks to the gal pals I decided it's not worth trying to post any further here.

:lol:

You mean since it was pointed out to you that breaking confidences was pretty uncool you have taken your ball back?

:lol: :lol:

PS this looked a lot like a 'post' to me. Guess you only mean re your 'insider' info. ;)

Edited by Knebby

:lol:

You mean since it was pointed out to you that breaking confidences was pretty uncool you have take your ball back?

:lol: :lol:

yawn..yeah yeah..breaking confidences...right... ever the righteous saint you are.

Bless you, your self righteousness has earned you a seat right hand of Peter Grant.

Oh and it's balls B)

PS this looked a lot like a 'post' to me. Guess you only mean re your 'insider' info. ;)

whatever you wanna call it if it makes you feel any better. I consider that post more of a reply to my buddy Bill's calling me out.

And...see what I mean...you. .. you can't even resist pestering me over a reply to someone else. It's most distasteful... like chihuahas humping my ankles.. I give up.

Edited by Nech

yawn..yeah yeah..breaking confidences...right... ever the righteous saint you are.

Bless you, your self righteousness has earned you a seat right hand of Peter Grant.

Oh and it's balls B)

No, its ball actually.

Peter Grant - good - he was a lot nicer than he was given credit for.

Oh and what a pity you give up. Just when we were all laying in wait to pounce on you. And your "gal pals" reference had nothing to do with us, so Aqua and I shouldn't have responded? Yeah yeah yeah........ :yawn:

No, its ball actually.

Peter Grant - good - he was a lot nicer than he was given credit for.

Oh and what a pity you give up. Just when we were all laying in wait to pounce on you. And your "gal pals" reference had nothing to do with us, so Aqua and I shouldn't have responded? Yeah yeah yeah........ :yawn:

Come on now Knebby don't you know who Nech is :D

so Aqua and I shouldn't have responded?

Actually Aqua, bless her heart, took the high road ... besides, what makes you think YOU were in reference to begin with... you think of yourself too much.

Now enough already. I have lemmings to tend to.

Well, I'll take the high road and you can take the low road, and hopefully that means I'll be in Scotland afore you, if that's OK with walterswalk.

On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lohman. Very beautiful there.