New singer for Jimmy, JPJ and Jason?

MHD

Some very credible "friends" of yours and this forum have posted the same info I have, and yet are still ignored in favor of more speculation. Hey, how about Chris Cornell! What about Anthony Kiedis! Who else thinks Steven Tyler is a good idea? Whoopie!

By the way, I'm no stranger to a HUGE contingent here.

Whoopie? As in Goldberg? Holy shit Billy! Now that is interesting. Maybe her friend Billy can do the intro opening night. Even though I believe he is a talentless asshat, I did enjoy 61 I must admit.

Some very credible "friends" of yours and this forum have posted the same info I have, and yet are still ignored in favor of more speculation. Hey, how about Chris Cornell! What about Anthony Kiedis! Who else thinks Steven Tyler is a good idea? Whoopie!

By the way, I'm no stranger to a HUGE contingent here.

I feel you flatter yourself just a tad. :rolleyes: Unless we're defining "huge" differently . . . (This happens, one finds. :D )

And true nuff about those other posts. My point is that you cannot expect to be believed by all and sundry, just on your word and your insults.

My credentials are impeccable, darling. Earned them the old fashioned way, not through my check book. And most people are in fact morons. Witness the unending "I think they should get (insert name of washed up has been never in a million years will do it makes no sense irrational flat out dumb suggestion ROCK SINGER NAME HERE)."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anything worthwhile to add? Talk about self-absorbed.

Anything worthwhile to add? Talk about self-absorbed.

You post a useless one-liner and ask me if I've got anything worthwhile to add?

Yeah, the new singer is Myles Kennedy, the band won't be called Led Zeppelin, they plan to tour next year and will be doing a combination of new and old material. End of thread. Next!

Yeah, the new singer is Myles Kennedy, the band won't be called Led Zeppelin, they plan to tour next year and will be doing a combination of new and old material. End of thread. Next!

That info has already been aired out by the supposed moron brigade.

[

Right, and you as their leader, continue on with the speculation. Unbelievable. Nice work.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No one appreciates a know- it- all braggart. Such a graceful entrance you've made with your sweeping judgements.

I represent no one but myself.

Edited by Chicago

From the latest Kerrang magazine (I got this second hand - I do not have the latest Kerrang):

(featuring one of the parties peripherally involved)

Alter Bridge frontman Myles Kennedy has been tipped to step into the vocalist slot for UK rock legends Led Zeppelin following the revelations that vocalist Robert Plant has no wish to tour with the recently reuntied band. In a interview with Canada's Much More Music, Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider (who shares management with Plant) let it slip that Kennedy was being considered for the role. Speaking exclusively to Kerrang!, Alter Bridge guitarist Mark Tremonti reveals how he and his bandmates would support Kennedy were he to accept the position. "If something like that were to happen it'd be a great opportunity and would definitely not be the end of Alter Bridge," he says. "Myles is a hard worker and as long as we can find the time to get into the studio next year as planned, we could keep flowing like nothing ever happened." As to whether the rumors about the replacement are true, Tremonti remains cagey. "Zeppelin are probably the greatest rock band of all time, so to have rumors about your singer singing with them isn't a bad thing!" he laughs. "It's a positive thing for us, on an exposure level. So it could work out as a good thing for everybody!"

From the latest Kerrang magazine (I got this second hand - I do not have the latest Kerrang):

(featuring one of the parties peripherally involved)

Alter Bridge frontman Myles Kennedy has been tipped to step into the vocalist slot for UK rock legends Led Zeppelin following the revelations that vocalist Robert Plant has no wish to tour with the recently reuntied band. In a interview with Canada's Much More Music, Twisted Sister frontman Dee Snider (who shares management with Plant) let it slip that Kennedy was being considered for the role. Speaking exclusively to Kerrang!, Alter Bridge guitarist Mark Tremonti reveals how he and his bandmates would support Kennedy were he to accept the position. "If something like that were to happen it'd be a great opportunity and would definitely not be the end of Alter Bridge," he says. "Myles is a hard worker and as long as we can find the time to get into the studio next year as planned, we could keep flowing like nothing ever happened." As to whether the rumors about the replacement are true, Tremonti remains cagey. "Zeppelin are probably the greatest rock band of all time, so to have rumors about your singer singing with them isn't a bad thing!" he laughs. "It's a positive thing for us, on an exposure level. So it could work out as a good thing for everybody!"

Well, that settles my concerns BUK :P:D

I wish Robert felt that way!

... and a zillion others, but that won't change his decision. Only he can make that decision for himself (and he did)...

So, we wait and move on to another thread (so this one is not 800 pages with nothing new)... :D

R B)

Edited by reids

I like your style BillyMacQ , I hope it is this new guy singing because he can sing .