would a tour be able to play stadiums?

edredzeppelin

how big would a full Led Zeppelin reunion tour, with Robert!, be?? Would it play in Stadiums?I am sure it would be bigger than the Police tour which played a fair amount of outdoor shows

It would be the biggest grossing/biggest tour of all time, it would make The Police tour look like a back to the clubs tour :)

How much of a difference do you think, not having Robert in the band would make? That is do you think the tour would be as big of a draw with another singer?

I think that if they used the name Zeppelin then I think it would be a pretty big tour as alot of people would still go, although it would be a little strange without Robert.

As for drawing power Led Zeppelin is on another planet compared to the Police.The only group that has the same drawing power worldwide would be Pink FLoyd.I doubt the latter will ever tour given the recent passing of Rick Wright and the animosity between Waters and Gilmour

I think that if they used the name Zeppelin then I think it would be a pretty big tour as alot of people would still go, although it would be a little strange without Robert.

I'm a bit apprehensive if they use the name Led Zeppelin in any way, since it would be without Robert. Just my opinion.

I'm a bit apprehensive if they use the name Led Zeppelin in any way, since it would be without Robert. Just my opinion.

I know JImmy (well i don't know) but I think they wouldn't call it Zeppelin without Robert, lets look forward to an evening of Zep music with two original members under a new name (I hope). I really do hope Jimmy and JPJ do something together again with or without Robert :)

How much of a difference do you think, not having Robert in the band would make? That is do you think the tour would be as big of a draw with another singer?

Perhaps on a par with the Page/Plant tours?

I really can't see them using the name without Robert. That then puts it on a different scale.

Without Plant I think a pure nostalgia setlist wouldn't do much better than Page/Crowes, which is fine and respectable and all that, but not exactly Police or Eagles territory. So it has a lot to do with whether they have any new material and whether it's any good. Not that it matters to me. I'd see them in a small club like JPJ had to do for Zooma if that's what it took.

how big would a full Led Zeppelin reunion tour, with Robert!, be?? Would it play in Stadiums?

With Robert it could definitely play in stadiums (even if tickets were going for $500 each). But without him, I'm not sure if it will fill stadiums... arenas no problem.

Archived