Oh CANADA!

ZoSoDragon

Actually, a half cover of a blanket and a half cover of a Mountie firing a taser would be a a great idea.

I like that idea, Ally..

Here's another one for the album cover. Since One Night Stand can stand for all the one night gigs that bands have to play as they are paying their dues, I suggest a picture of an old hotel built circa 1900. Some are in the downtown and some are next to train stations. Many bands had to play in those kind of establishments in Ontario. I know 'cause that's where everyone (workies, students etc) hung out..those were the good 'ol days..If those places are still around in small town Ontario, many no longer have live entertainment. If so it's usually just on Friday and Saturday night. In the 70's and 80's there would usually be live music every night of the week. The musicians could hone their skills and work more or less full-time at their craft..until they moved on to bigger and better venues..

Juliet

PS Hey we can't forget to add to our list...HELIX

Edited by Juliet

Hi "imPLANTed!" Of course it was beautiful there my dear, he caught you there didn't he? Your hubby is a very lucky man! ROCK ON FOREVER my dear friend.

Does that silhouette in my avatar really show off my beauty that much. See now, I don't think so. I've definitely taken better pictures.

Does that silhouette in my avatar really show off my beauty that much. See now, I don't think so. I've definitely taken better pictures.

Hi "imPLANTed!" How are you? How bout posting those better pictures here on the forum? I would like to see them. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

Hi "imPLANTed!" How are you? How bout posting those better pictures here on the forum? I would like to see them. Take care and ROCK ON FOREVER my dear.

I tried that once for the couldn't get the photo size to be small enough. Maybe some of my smarter co-workers can help me with that. That silhouette picture just makes me look so manly. :o

I tried that once for the couldn't get the photo size to be small enough. Maybe some of my smarter co-workers can help me with that. That silhouette picture just makes me look so manly. :o

Please ask Electrophile! I hear that she is the expert in that department. ROF my dear!

I think and I may be wrong, but I think I heard somewhere that Canada and the US are the only two bording countries to never be at war.

But then, someone could have made that up.

Also, Wisconsin, where I'm from borders Canada.

Isn't it usually cold and snowing over there? ROF!

I think and I may be wrong, but I think I heard somewhere that Canada and the US are the only two bording countries to never be at war.

But then, someone could have made that up.

Also, Wisconsin, where I'm from borders Canada.

Canada, as an independent nation, has never been at with the US. But we did kick some ass in the War of 1812.

GN'R announces Canadian tour

By DARRYL STERDAN -- Sun Media

Axl Rose (AP file photo)

Chinese Democracy is coming to Canada in 2010.

As we told you last week, Axl Rose and his latest lineup of Guns N' Roses have announced a national tour of more than a dozen cities early in the new year.

The tour kicks off Jan. 13 in Winnipeg and winds its way across the country to Halifax on Feb. 4. This will be the band's first lengthy trek since the release of the long-awaited Chinese Democracy album last year, and their first visit to Canada since 2006.

Guns N' Roses -- Rose, Frank Ferrer, Tommy Stinson, Richard Fortus, Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, Dizzy Reed, Chris Pitman and DJ Ashba are scheduled to begin rehearsals in Los Angeles shortly, according to a press release. Tickets for most shows go on sale Friday morning and are priced between $50 and $90, depending on the venue.

GN'R tour dates:

January

13 - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Centre

16 - Calgary, AB - Pengrowth Saddledome

17 - Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place

19 - Saskatoon, SK - Credit Union Centre

20 - Regina, SK - Brandt Centre

24 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

25 - London, ON - John Labatt Centre

27 - Montreal, PQ - Bell Centre

28 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

31 - Ottawa, ON - Scotiabank Place

February

1 - Quebec City, PQ - Colisee Pepsi

3 - Moncton, NB - Moncton Coliseum

4 - Halifax, NS - Metro Centre

Hi:

The HST (Harmonized Sales Tax) appears to be a sure thing for July 2010. There are petitions to try and stop it but I doubt it will be stopped. http://www.daltonsalestax.com/ http://www.stophst.com/

Concerts etc may not be in my entertainment budget next year...and ya got noone to blame but our greedy politicians... :mad:

Juliet :rant:

Edited by Juliet

I suspect he'll do the shows -he doesn't got the clout to pull his usual stunts.

Hi "The Pagemeister!" How are you? I hope that Guns n' Roses follows through with their obligations this time. Please don't get me wrong, I like GNR a lot! I would love to see GNR live again, they can put on a great show! ROCK ON FOREVER!

Seriously... how on earth did Toronto become Ladybug hell all of a sudden:

Ladybug HELL

Hi Roxie:

Guess who or should I say what is visting my balcony? Nasty little critters..I found one in my bathroom as I was getting ready for work..just took it to the balcony and said, "Now fly away...fly away...fly away home....

Juliet :flying: