Oh CANADA!

ZoSoDragon

Thanks. I added it to my favorites.

I'm suprised that you can't pick it up Yukon. I know in northern Washington State it is quite often part of a basic cable package. Have watched many a game on HNIC in Bellingham

Hello:

I read articles in The Toronto Star and The London Free Press today about the fate of A channel stations. The London paper had the most passionate argument..The person spoke about the importance of the community getting involved to help save the station.. there is a very real possibility that the London station will close...

NOT IF JULIET CAN HELP IT.....ONWARD!!!!! :running:

Good Morning:

I had a chance to see a London Knights game last week. Their star player, John Tavares, scored a goal. He's fast!!!! He passed the OHL record yesterday in a game against the Windsor Spitfires. It's on to the play-offs.

I had no intention of going but heard about the game from a bank teller. I was in London for other things and I'm glad I took in the game....great way to unwind....

It was held at The John Labatt Centre. Robert and Strange Sensation played there in 05. During the game there are frequent snipits of rock tunes while the the players are taking a break to set up etc etc. During one of those breaks , a few bars from Rock n' Roll was played. I was going to stand up and cheer but I kept still and just smiled.

Juliet :D

PS GO KNIGHTS GO

Edited by Juliet

Y:

I'm surprised there were people there from Kitchener. The Knights played the Kitchener Rangers at the game I saw (7-1 score for the Knights). They were in Kitchener on Friday for another game (5-3 I think).

The pic of you and your wife is very nice....

GO KNIGHTS GO

j :coffee:

Edited by Juliet

Hello:

My thoughts and prayers are with those who lost loved ones in the helicopter crash off the coast of Newfoundland last Thursday.The chopper was en route to an oil rig. Most were from Nfld. Two were from British Columbia.

Juliet :console:

Such a tragic story. And nine still missing . Awful

Hi:

FOX NEWS show, RED EYE, was saying nasty things about the Canadian military and other things Canadian...

Our defense minister, Peter McKay, wants FOX to apologize...

Juliet

PS Many of the soldiers killed in Afghanistan are the same age as my best freind's son....guess who won't be watching FOX anymore nor buying any product from their advertisers?

Edited by Juliet

Hi:

FOX NEWS show, RED EYE, was saying nasty things about the Canadian military and other things Canadian...

My first thought upon hearing those idiots is first..they are idiots. Obviously. I got upset and after a few minutes I realized it's a waste of time getting upset because it is afterall FOX NEWS. Did I expect anything intelligent to come from those mouths? Didn't think so. Just another example of how clueless some of our neighbours to the south are about us. I like how they tried to play it off like it was a joke and that the program is meant to be satirical and blah blah...I wonder if they'd think it was funny had it been a Canadian news program making those comments.

Hello:

There was an apology late yesterday from Greg Gutfeld, the host of Red Eye. The defence minister accepted it. Many Canadians have not accepted the apology and are still mad.

Doug Benson, another person on that show has lost his gig in Edmonton due to the fact that the comedy club has received threats and cannot guarantee his safety..

HERE'S WHAT ALSO BOTHERS ME...I look at my cable bill and I see I will have to pay more this month. Not only is the story a disgrace but it has been repeated again and again and I resent having to pay for these A******** on FOX... They should be fired and I should get a discount and/or credit on my cable bill.

Juliet

PS I see two major fast food chains advertise on FOX...I can live without a burger and fries....it's too bad because I'm a regular customer at one of those places...

Edited by Juliet

Hello:

There was an apology late yesterday from Greg Gutfeld, the host of Red Eye. The defence minister accepted it. Many Canadians have not accepted the apology and are still mad.

Doug Benson, another person on that show has lost his gig in Edmonton due to the fact that the comedy club has received threats and cannot guarantee his safety..

HERE'S WHAT ALSO BOTHERS ME...I look at my cable bill and I see I will have to pay more this month. Not only is the story a disgrace but it has been repeated again and again and I resent having to pay for these A******** on FOX... They should be fired and I should get a discount and/or credit on my cable bill.

Juliet

PS I see two major fast food chains advertise on FOX...I can live without a burger and fries....it's too bad because I'm a regular customer at one of those places...

The guy claimed his words were misinterpreted...pfft...lame

On another note, you'd think that a self-proclaimed satirical news show would actually use, you know, satire, which they didn't. They should see The Daily Show. Maybe they'll be on it :D

The guy claimed his words were misinterpreted...pfft...lame

On another note, you'd think that a self-proclaimed satirical news show would actually use, you know, satire, which they didn't. They should see The Daily Show. Maybe they'll be on it :D

Lame is right. What a f#$@* disgrace these bozo's are. I was furious but hey, it's Fox so really no surprise.

Lame is right. What a f#$@* disgrace these bozo's are. I was furious but hey, it's Fox so really no surprise.

It was lame but as you say, it's Fox :lol: I am actually a fairly centre/right leaning voter but the fire and brimstone that comes out of that channels news coverage is beyond belief. Why blame yourself when you can blame somebody else alway's seems to be the order of the day. <_<