Oh CANADA!

ZoSoDragon

^Hi :wave:,

Yes, thank God, he's ok. It seems to have been a bout of food poisoning. Not fun. Sending blessings and good vibes LC's way are fans from around the world. He must be all right now considering he's in the midst of a set in Barcelona. And to think he wasn't sure whether he'd have an audience if he toured again.

I'm soooooo glad I got to see him in concert in Hamilton. It was an unforgettable night.

All the best to you, Juliet :)

Edited by Patrycja

Traffic in Toronto: A catastrophe!

I really have no idea how anybody can enjoy the sights in this city when it takes 15 minutes to travel 1 block.

Seriously, it's gone beyond abnormal.

(should be in Pet Peeves but WTH)

I don't know why anyone drives in the city! Its so much easier, and actually faster sometimes, to walk or take the TTC. Actually, its not just Toronto, there are way too many cars just about everywhere now. I'm a UWO student and I'm so glad I take the bus here- the streets in London are ALWAYS crazy. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcoming party!

Having lots of fun here, hoping to get to know people, so Hi! :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - and a happy anniversary to me & my man - 7 years married :D, not sure how we made it this far ;)

cheer!

e

Thanks for the welcoming party!

Having lots of fun here, hoping to get to know people, so Hi! :wave:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone - and a happy anniversary to me & my man - 7 years married :D, not sure how we made it this far ;)

cheer!

e

Congrats and good to have you here :)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone....be safe

Teaze 'One Night Stands' - "During The 1970's and 1980's the Canadian rock scene was bursting with home grown hard rock talent. BTO, Rush, Triumph, and April Wine may have led the charge but there were a dozens of lesser known acts clambering for attention. The scene, dubbed Maple Leaf Mayhem incorporated magnificent masters of their craft such as Max Webster, Mahogany Rush, Moxy, Trooper and…Teaze. Mad, bad and dangerous to know, the boys in Teaze packed their punches, coming out swinging as though their life depended on every riff. Compared, by those who know about such things, to leading lights of the era, including Kiss, Aerosmith, Angel and Cheap Trick, the band made an immediate impact in, of all places, Japan where their explosive riffs, poptastic hooks, colourful glad rags and no holds barred on-stage energy immediately elevated them to stardom. Buoyed by this success, the band continued to consolidate their Canadian presence before scoring a much coveted Stateside deal with Capitol Records. For many, 'One Night Stands' is the highlight of Teaze's career; a savage take no prisoners collection of tough-guy hard rock produced to maximum effect by April Wine main-man Myles Goodwin and loaded with prime time guitar anthems such as 'Back In Action', 'Red Hot Ready' and the classic 'Boys Night Out'. It is regarded as one of the most impressive hard rock records of the era."

Track Listing: 1. Back In Action 2. Young And Reckless 3. Heartless World 4. Boys Night Out 5. Through The Years 6. Reach Out 7. Stay Here 8. Red Hot Ready 9. Touch The Wind. Bonus Track 10. Loose Change.

teaze-onenightstands.jpg

http://www.melodicrock.com/

Hey Pager'ter

No disrepect to ya..but I think the boys should have a different backdrop on their album...like a pic of the Rockies...or Niagara Falls..or a Mountie...or back bacon and a bottle of Canadian beer. I think that would be better than the New York skyline..for a Canadian rawk band,eh?

Juliet....in borrowed shoes :banana:

PS I want to add other bands to your list; Vehicle (from Hamilton) Edward Bear, Blue Peter, Loverboy, Streetheart...etc etc...

Edited by Juliet

Ladies and Gentlemen:

HONEYMOON SUITE...PLATINUM BLONDE.....GODDO...

j :cheer:

PS Page..I have re-evaluated my comments about the backdrop for Teaze's album..delete the idea about a Mountie...Teaze sounds too much like taser.. :unsure: Perhaps a pic of a sleezy motel with an equally sleezy sign might be better :lol:

PSS Myles Goodwyn of April Wine,eh?...he's kinda cute...

Edited by Juliet

Ladies and Gentlemen:

HONEYMOON SUITE...PLATINUM BLONDE.....GODDO...

j :cheer:

PS Page..I have re-evaluated my comments about the backdrop for Teaze's album..delete the idea about a Mountie...Teaze sounds too much like taser.. :unsure: Perhaps a pic of a sleezy motel with an equally sleezy sign might be better :lol:

PSS Myles Goodwyn of April Wine,eh?...he's kinda cute...

Actually, a half cover of a blanket and a half cover of a Mountie firing a taser would be a a great idea.