Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Audra

Pagan Sign In Sheet

I consider everyone pagan until they choose otherwise, or, before they are brainwashed otherwise. <_<

I would describe myself as a lazy pagan. Meaning, I don't belong to a "circle" or any group; a "solitary practitioner." And by lazy, I mean I don't practice any staunch rules some wiccans do.

I find myself doing things in my everyday normal life that some would consider a "ritual" and I don't really like that word so much.

btw...A site I really like is Pagan News.com, check it out, it has tons of helpful info and links

Edited by Hotplant

Sorry to correct you Medhb, but I know you'll take it the right way :D

What you describe below are just non-Christians. Jews are most definitely not pagans (and would be most unhappy to be thought of as such)!! It's true that some of your more problematic medieval Christians had a habit of calling everyone who wasn't just like them "pagans" (unorthodox Christians included!), but I think it's fair to say that the term now really means those faiths which take as their root pre-Christian belief systems, so Wicca, Celtic and neo-Druidic faiths, etc. It wouldn't really include eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddhism.

Ahhh, thanks for that Allison, of course you are right! :)

I consider everyone pagan until they choose otherwise, or, before they are brainwashed otherwise. <_<

I would describe myself as a lazy pagan. Meaning, I don't belong to a "circle" or any group; a "solitary practitioner." And by lazy, I mean I don't practice any staunch rules some wiccans do.

I find myself doing things in my everyday normal life that some would consider a "ritual" and I don't really like that word so much.

btw...A site I really like is Pagan News.com, check it out, it has tons of helpful info and links

Absolutely agreed....more walkin' than talkin' :D

:o Me, too! :D

So this shit has nothing to do with strangling cats and absorbing their souls?

I'm out.

Sorry, the only souls the Gods will take are that of Republicans.

JK!!! :hysterical: Inside joke :D

*edited - spelling issue ; )

Edited by Medhb

don't forget about putting babies on spikes. (Okay, I admit I stole that from Eddie Izzard). But seriously, first you drink blood....no wait, first you kill something, THEN you drink blood. Yeah. Then you act out bible thumpers' sickest fantasies. Wait, no. Nevermind, I forgot.

Don't forget the wanton orgies!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!

:D

Signing in - Buddhist with Pagan leanings:

1295049762_26f746d4dd.jpg

Dawn, 08/12/2007

I dated a Christian once. He thought a woman consisted of bumps and holes.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Well. He actually has a point.

:lol:

Edited by SunChild

Don't forget the wanton orgies!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!

:D

Signing in - Buddhist with Pagan leanings:

1295049762_26f746d4dd.jpg

Dawn, 08/12/2007

... and for those who like Chinese food, there are the won-ton orgies.

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh yeah, call me pagan-friendly or similar. I generally consider myself too 'Christian' to be a 'Pagan' and too 'Pagan' to be a 'Christian'... so, will "a child of God(s) do? :huh:

I would like to think of myself in good company here. I have a natural interest inherited through my Mom.

In fact when I sold my childhood home a few years back(both parents are deceased), something told me to dig around the perimeter of my house. Not too far under the earth, I found spell bottles. This summer I walked into a local witchcraft store and was instantly welcomed. It was an odd energy. I brought forth the bottles and the Owner was quite impressed. She told me that I could and should re-earth the bottles at my home.

Anyway to make a long story short, The HP really answered my questions and confusion that I've had over the years.

Funny to think I married a Catholic, my girls both attend catholic school and I loath going to mass on Sundays.

Definitely I'm not christian (okay, i am offically protestantic, but so what) but I'm not atheistic too...

I believe in power, energy and love, but not in gods...would this mean I am pagan?

Really not sure.

I think that practically we are all pagans: we constantly use pagan symbols, as the Christmas Tree.

So to paraphrase an italian philosopher (Benedetto Croce) "we can't avoid to call us pagans"...

Everyone,

Merry Yule and Bright Blessings for Winter Solstice. :yesnod:

My name here is "Moonmaid." That should answer that question...Oh, and what CS says...I wish the same....