A new band for what reason?

misty mountain

There's been a lot of talk about Robert been given an " altomatatum';by the 3x j's "join us as led zeppelin or we get a new singer. Now as i see it ;If they do get a new singer/vocalist to join the 3x j's .It will not and can not be called Led zeppelin .That's fine as long as jimmy and john paul jones and Jason are playing and having fun playing together Awesome.But what if the new band (what ever they call it) for some reason want to play led zeppelin songs; then they surly become a cover band.If this band is only formed until Robert can make up his mind, if he wants in Then surly if Robert joins then it would become Led zeppelin .If they as led zeppelin want to play songs from the (what ever they call it)band that the 3xj's were in then once again they'd be a cover band.At the end of the day it seems like a whole Lotta hassle if the new singer; who got dumped cos Robert wanted his old band back ,would be crying foul. :rant::blahblah::wtf:

There's been a lot of talk about Robert been given an " altomatatum';by the 3x j's "join us as led zeppelin or we get a new singer. Now as i see it ;If they do get a new singer/vocalist to join the 3x j's .It will not and can not be called Led zeppelin .That's fine as long as jimmy and john paul jones and Jason are playing and having fun playing together Awesome.But what if the new band (what ever they call it) for some reason want to play led zeppelin songs; then they surly become a cover band.If this band is only formed until Robert can make up his mind, if he wants in Then surly if Robert joins then it would become Led zeppelin .If they as led zeppelin want to play songs from the (what ever they call it)band that the 3xj's were in then once again they'd be a cover band.At the end of the day it seems like a whole Lotta hassle if the new singer; who got dumped cos Robert wanted his old band back ,would be crying foul. :rant::blahblah::wtf:

Why would it be a cover band? Robert plays Zep songs on his own. I see no problem with Jimmy/Jonesy and Jason to do the same and in no way does that make them a cover band either. :rolleyes:

Archived