R.I.P Bonzo

Reggie29

I have just read through this entire thread and now have tears streaming down my face thinking about what was taken from us and this earth entirely too early. My thoughts and prayers go out to Bonzo's family and to all of his adoring fans (me being one of them) and may he forever rest in peace. Love you Bonzo!!!

1969toronto69-11.jpg

1970ny70_jb-1.jpg

JP_PGbackstage.jpg

Thanks so much John, your inspiration as a rock drummer is still alive and well with all up and coming drummers today, you were a true legend, so so sadly missed after all the years since your early and untimely death, i hope you got a look in at The O2 Arena last December to see how Bonzo jnr did, believe me he did you very proud. RIP.

Remembering you today and always. God bless Pat, Jason, and Zoe. May peace be with the entire Bonham family as we remember John and all of the good music he produced for his fans, and the love and good times he brought his friends and family. You will remain forever in our hearts.

Tears came into my eyes when I read your posts and saw all the photos. I couln't think of much exept of him today, I registered how much he means to me, he's like an uncle I only know from stories but love him though.

I hope he's fine whereever he is now and has a huge double bass drum and a good pub near his home...

Yes indeed, I love and miss you John...it would be nice to see a tribute to John on the main page as there has been in the past , this site can sell vinyl any other day.......but not today.

I agree with you Bilbo

A fitting tribute is always welcome for THE man B)

John Henry Bonham is the greatest drummer who will ever live. I miss you with all my heart and soul Bonzo . Nothing in the world means more to me than Zeppelin . Bonzo and Zeppelin have brought more happiness and joy into my life than anything else.

R.I.P. Bonzo. We all miss you more than words can describe. :(

Archived