Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ledzeprolls

How is movie Fighting Kentuckian Related to LZ

what the f........ are you going on about???? I have trouble understanding your posts...

A few lines of the song are sung by a woman strumming a guitar in a 1949 John Wayne movie, "The Fighting Kentuckian"...

...a film that also featured Oliver Hardy :cheer:

A few lines of the song are sung by a woman strumming a guitar in a 1949 John Wayne movie, "The Fighting Kentuckian"...

LED ZEPPELIN CAME BACK ------ MONDAY 10th DECEMBER 2007 ...

Exactly 39 years after Thomas Merton's death ... maybe he was a "Fighting Kentuckian" ... willing to "pay" a ransom ... ?

For sure, he was a Roman Catholic monk, writing books on Zen from the Gethsemani monastery in Kentucky ...

Ok I heard that or read something about it.

I like Westerns and John Wayne. Was watching this movie in the wee hours of the morn many years ago and along comes this bird singing Gallis Pole/I was like OMG!

BTW, people I cloaked to check things out. I get pummeled with emails. Hiya Bruce, Nech, and all from FBO and the old dodfree site.

Sammy, gorgeous ass work mate. Thes boards are hard to pick apart.

Cheers,

edk/zandorit

That's the only reason I watched that film too B)