Reviews from Raising Sand Fall Tour

Kentuckygirl

What a blast wow,wow ,wwwwwwwwwwow! Better than Nashville even, the chemistry and formula are very tasty, they've got out the musical mystical spices and cooked up one heck of a jambalaya musical experience. I was kinda jelous of my fellow concert goers Jen and Tanner being free of commitments they where going on to Oklahoma and StLouis was my last show but ahh what a freakin show.The cd is good but the live show is really the only way to give the tunes justice ,all the members are excellent in thier own right .Yes the Zeppelin Tunes are present and done in a way that blows the mind I struggle to give it a spefific vervage just go see for yourself you won't be disappointed just aww struck.:0)

Thanks for the thread, Kentuckygirl. Some of these comments were really fun to read.

Seeing the heading, I thought if there's a chance that the name of their second album would be Falling Sand (after the Fall Tour :) ).

It is with some trepidation that I post this review from the show last night in Portland, It is bound to generate "Yoko" comments on this board and "Robert Plant is buying a house in Nashville" rumors here in Nashvegas. But here goes anyway:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/popmusic/2008/1...alison_kra.html

Enjoy.

been hearing alot of great stuff about roberts solo efforts with alison. I havent been able to catch them live as im here in toronto. But a must see if you can.

They played in Toronto on July 14th.

I just found this video on youtube from last nights gig:

Love the flash Robert does at .37 on this flick. I think they must have been having problems with the curtain behind them or something.

Looks like they both are having a good ole time on stage. They weren't this animated at the St. Louis, MO gig last week like this at all.

Love the flash Robert does at .37 on this flick. I think they must have been having problems with the curtain behind them or something.

Looks like they both are having a good ole time on stage. They weren't this animated at the St. Louis, MO gig last week like this at all.

Yes, Percy and Trixie are enjoying this time together. LOL BTW, I just found out that Trixie is Alison's nickname. (This is what her boyfriend calls her)Cute isn't it? :D

OMG that was so funny. Thanks for the thread, Led Zep Gurl.

Oh wow, never seen them like that either!

Archived