New Kids on The Block dig Zeppelin.....

Wolfman

July 16th 1990

Robert Plant was ignored by crowds of New Kids on The Block fans in the lobby of the Park Hyatt Hotel in Washington DC. They were among the biggest bands in the land back then.

Another reason for Led Zeppelin to be included in the video game industry.

How opportunistic am I?

I wonder if they are really into Led Zeppelin or if that's what the marketers told them to wear...A quote other than "Yeah obviously they mean a lot" might be in order.

I get a laugh out of their pics where they try to look so tough....ohhh...I'm scared....

I change the channel when their latest video is on...make me gag!!!!

They are no Backstreet Boys .....now they are cute...but I do miss Kevin....oh he was hot...

Juliet :lol:

I get a laugh out of their pics where they try to look so tough....ohhh...I'm scared....

I change the channel when their latest video is on...make me gag!!!!

They are no Backstreet Boys .....now they are cute...but I do miss Kevin....oh he was hot...

Juliet :lol:

Speaking of Backstreet Boys.....I got rooked into taking my daughter to see them 3 times but noticed in the program that one of members(the goateed one?) was wearing a Zep shirt.

Speaking of Backstreet Boys.....I got rooked into taking my daughter to see them 3 times but noticed in the program that one of members(the goateed one?) was wearing a Zep shirt.

Maybe next it will be one of the Spice Girls. :mellow:

Wow....I think the goateed one was Kevin. I notice that A.J. MacLean has one now...or does he have one of those thin beards that just covers the edge of the face and jaw? Howie has one of those also...

Hey bonzo...BSB will be at the John Labatt Centre in November...I thought you should know..make sure your daughter does not see this post!!!!

BSB have an interesting sound..I think they should show respect for the elders in pop music and cover a Beach Boys tune...even though they may have not been born in the early 60's I think they could do a good job of covering Surfin' City or California Girls or Ba..Ba..Ba..Ba Barbra Ann!!!!

I wasn't the biggest fan of New Kids back in the day, but I must admit, I do like some of their songs. I saw some of their VH1 Behind the Music show today and thought it was interesting. I think it is cool if they are wearing Zep t-shirts! B)

It doesn't mean anything. I go to school with a kid who owns like three Zep shirts and doesn't know who they are.

He gets no brownie points with me. New Kids On The Block are still bad.

:huh: Wow, what planet is this kid on? If I had three t-shirts by a band I didn't know anything about, I would a least do some research on them, LOL! :D

:huh: Wow, what planet is this kid on? If I had three t-shirts by a band I didn't know anything about, I would a least do some research on them, LOL! :D

Yeah that is a little strange. :mellow:

I guess he just has them so everyone thinks he's cool.

This kid is really dumb. He is just talk, and it's not even real talk if you just listen to him. My favourite quote from him is "I'm against all types of government. 'We should run things for the people by the people.'" He even said it in a history/government class. I thought what an idiot.

This kid is really dumb. He is just talk, and it's not even real talk if you just listen to him. My favourite quote from him is "I'm against all types of government. 'We should run things for the people by the people.'" He even said it in a history/government class. I thought what an idiot.

Oh my! LOL!!

Archived