Presidential Debate

danelectro59

If Obama is elected as President I sincerely hope he does a better job than he's done here in Illinois. I voted for him in 2004 to represent our state in the Senate and expected a commitment to excel in that job. It isn't just Elvis that's left the building. A great campaigner does not equate a job well done.

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

And you believe that McCain isn't a liar? You shouldn't be allowed to cross the street by yourself.

Boy, I called this one!! :hysterical:

No point in trying to convince illiterate liberals. :blink:

Bill 'O-Bomba' Ayers

B)

I'll just say that McCain is really lucky that the Obama campaign isn't stooping as low as he is. To some degree they are forced to reacte to the negative ad campaign but if Obama's campaign REALLY wanted to play by McCains rules....there is lots of shit to be dug up on 'my friend' John. :rolleyes:

Republicans from what i know are crazy right wing religous people, not to sterotype but hey Palin thinks the earth is 6000 yrs old.

Go Joe Six Pack!!

The moderates were pretty much sidelined long ago. It was more important to ramp up the stupid factor in order to get the stupid vote.

I just heard about the movie "W" like yesterday; I can't wait to see that!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I know, me too! When it came on the telly I asked my husband, is this a comedy? He said not...I'm thinking it has to at least be a 'dark comedy'.....we'll see! :)

I'll just say that McCain is really lucky that the Obama campaign isn't stooping as low as he is. To some degree they are forced to reacte to the negative ad campaign but if Obama's campaign REALLY wanted to play by McCains rules....there is lots of shit to be dug up on 'my friend' John. :rolleyes:

Well, it is backbiting time.

B)

I know, me too! When it came on the telly I asked my husband, is this a comedy? He said not...I'm thinking it has to at least be a 'dark comedy'.....we'll see! :)

Well, it's Oliver Stone, right? lol! Should be a hoot! :D Not so much as in amusing, but accuracy I'm guessing...

Well, it is backbiting time.

B)

I'd like to see my candidate maintain his intregrety and dignity. I'd really be disappointed if he were forced to play McCains game. Don't get down with the pigs!! PLEASE!! B)

Really. The stuff you have on McCain will be more devastating than Wright, Ayers, and "Frank". Its more devastating than Obama top economic advisers ran Fannie mac into the ground. It's more devastating than Biden own kid was a lobbyist for Freddie mac. Than you can add the fact he has ties to Rezko. We can add that a member of his team to find his VP helped pardon Marc Rich, who was convicted of making deals with Iran. We can add his mentor in the Illinois senate is going to jail soon. We can add to the fact he won;t release his birth certifacate and his college theses.

Tell me, what do you have, besides the Ketting 5. Are we just going to play the race card for the rest of the campaign. Is this your plan. Is "that one" your one shining moment.

Obama campaign is as dirty as McCain. How many homeless shelters are the dems going to raid on election day. How many buses are they going to send to nursing homes.

Please tell me, what you have that can possible be any worse than what i said about McCain.

and it's react

Really. The stuff you have on McCain will be more devastating than Wright, Ayers, and "Frank". Its more devastating than Obama top economic advisers ran Fannie mac into the ground. It's more devastating than Biden own kid was a lobbyist for Freddie mac. Than you can add the fact he has ties to Rezko. We can add that a member of his team to find his VP helped pardon Marc Rich, who was convicted of making deals with Iran. We can add his mentor in the Illinois senate is going to jail soon. We can add to the fact he won;t release his birth certifacate and his college theses.

Tell me, what do you have, besides the Ketting 5. Are we just going to play the race card for the rest of the campaign. Is this your plan. Is "that one" your one shining moment.

Obama campaign is as dirty as McCain. How many homeless shelters are the dems going to raid on election day. How many buses are they going to send to nursing homes.

Please tell me, what you have that can possible be any worse than what i said about McCain.

and it's react

Gi Bill, S CHIP, Jerry Falwell (who as you remember said we brought 9/11 on ourselves), dating Cindy while he was still married, dumping his wife when she became disabled. Those are a few. So I guess If Obama's team wants to get dirty they could talk about some of these things....or the fact that his running mate's husband belonged to a party that wants to secede from the United States and our "goddamned flag." There is no race card. The things that have been observed are blatantly obvious to anyone.

and it's react

Ah, thanks for correcting my typo. Could come in handy if you have a future as a staff assistant.

Oh let's see...off the top of my head....

Iran-Contra?

Fit for Presidency???

Questionable milatary career

Heeding those right wing family values...

Nasty little lawsuit

Would this wash if it were Michelle Obama?

Stealing from your own charity? YIKES!

ABBA fan?! WTF! LOL!! :P

edited to add...yes, I know there are spelling issues and I don't give a shit. I suggest you don't either...we have bigger things to give a shit about

Gi Bill, S CHIP, Jerry Falwell (who as you remember said we brought 9/11 on ourselves), dating Cindy while he was still married, dumping his wife when she became disabled. Those are a few. So I guess If Obama's team wants to get dirty they could talk about some of these things....or the fact that his running mate's husband belonged to a party that wants to secede from the United States and our "goddamned flag." There is no race card. The things that have been observed are blatantly obvious to anyone.

Wow we are going to compare pastors. man you got me beat on that one

Yes, lets talk about him and cindy and well talk about how after Biden wife and child die, he couldn't wait to get to Washington. Oh yeah, one more thing, the truck diver wasn't drunk and she blew a stop sign.

Yes, lets talk about about the VP husband wanting to succeed from America (which was the idea of the chairman, not the party). We'll just talk about Obama best friend wanting to blow up America and has pictures of burning the flag and stepping on it.

Im not proud of my country until my husband was nominated for the POTUS. Hmmm thats Michelle right?

Yeah lets have a mud fight, im pretty sure the guy who was in the Hanoi hotel for 5 years is going to lose against the self confess drug addict who still can't quit cigarettes.

Wow we are going to compare pastors. man you got me beat on that one

Yes, lets talk about him and cindy and well talk about how after Biden wife and child die, he couldn't wait to get to Washington. Oh yeah, one more thing, the truck diver wasn't drunk and she blew a stop sign.

Yes, lets talk about about the VP husband wanting to succeed from America (which was the idea of the chairman, not the party). We'll just talk about Obama best friend wanting to blow up America and has pictures of burning the flag and stepping on it.

Im not proud of my country until my husband was nominated for the POTUS. Hmmm thats Michelle right?

Yeah lets have a mud fight, im pretty sure the guy who was in the Hanoi hotel for 5 years is going to lose against the self confess drug addict who still can't quit cigarettes.

Typical response from a Desperado. Look at what you just typed. Do you even realize how foolish you appear? Who can take one word out of your mouth seriously after that classic post?

Archived