Presidential Debate

danelectro59

Wow you're easily rattled. If you read my post objectively, you'd see I'm not arguing for or against gun banning, just that that argument presented (guns/cars) does nothing to support banning or legalizing guns.

If you choose to respond, kindly do so with the respect you are given.

I dated a Patricia once upon a time, she dumped me.

How can you EARN my respect?

Do you want my respect?

Do you actually care?

Stick to the subject on the forum and dont worry bout what I think. mmk?

:P

I dated a Patricia once upon a time, she dumped me.

How can you EARN my respect?

I'm simply talking about how people address one another when posting. I will let my posts speak for themselves that I have treated everyone here, those with whom I've agreed and disagreed, the same way.

Earning someone's respect has nothing to do with it, I owe you nothing so your positioning yourself as if there's a hierarchy is nonsensical. I treat everyone respectfully because that is how I choose to live.

I'm simply talking about how people address one another when posting. I will let my posts speak for themselves that I have treated everyone here, those with whom I've agreed and disagreed, the same way.

Earning someone's respect has nothing to do with it, I owe you nothing so your positioning yourself as if there's a hierarchy is nonsensical. I treat everyone respectfully because that is how I choose to live.

Well honey let me give you a little advice, don't assume because a new user to a forum is "New"

I my self have been surfing the net since the early 90's when the net was new, and time and time again I always wander into new places with bloated arrogance because they also think it's new as well.

Take time to READ and perhaps UNDERSTAND all points of a debate before you open mouth and insert BOTH feet.

<_<

Key word 'was'... <_<

I'm surprised that FIRST LED ZEP didn't correct his goof earlier... or maybe he actually believes Osama bin Ladin is running for Prez.

This place is gettin' kinda silly.

I never underestimate the stupidity of people who really think Barack Obama = Osama bin Laden. These are the same people for whom warning labels telling people not to put toasters in the bathtub with them was written.

^D, that's funny 'cause it's true. I watched a show yesterday about consumerism, etc., and to what extent the responsibility rests with companies or consumers (we've had a lot of issues of late with products and foods that have turned out to be harmful). Yes, there ought to be full disclosure with ingredients, but also, do really need to be told not to sniff the paint, ingest the paint, get paint in your eyes (all before you get to the tiny instructions about how to use it)? Or that the coffee is hot?? Sometimes those instructions save people from themselves. Plastic bags beware!

Are you dain bramaged?

Ok here's a case point in fact.....

Take a good look at this... AR-15%20004.JPG Do you think it's going to pull it's own trigger or do you think it might be a trigger pulled by a human being?

It don't really matter does it, the end result is the same right? so lets ban all guns and cars and anything else that might kill another human, baseball bats, knives, bottles, etc etc....

IGNORANCE will kill you long before any criminal with an illegal gun will.

You still don't get it. Guns were invented for one reason. There is a huge difference when something is created to kill, and well mind you. And there is a difference when something was created (axe) to chop trees down.

Laws already exist, yet criminals find ways to get Fully automatic AK-47s and Uzis. Why should I not be allowed to own a shotgun to defend my home against such intruders?

Should I wait for police? They take too long every time

That's the price you have to pay. No one said you can't own self defense weapons. Look at the LAPD. That whole two man armed robbery case back in the late 90's (I believe). They had automatic weapons, the cops didn't carry those at the time.

There has to be a line somewhere.

Did you see that article on the UFC trainer that disarmed a gunman, and had him screaming on the way out with his accomplice?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-v...o&type=lgns

You still don't get it. Guns were invented for one reason. There is a huge difference when something is created to kill, and well mind you. And there is a difference when something was created (axe) to chop trees down.

The only one here that don't get it is you, I already got it and gonna get some more of it, maybe I'll share it.

B)

That's the price you have to pay. No one said you can't own self defense weapons. Look at the LAPD. That whole two man armed robbery case back in the late 90's (I believe). They had automatic weapons, the cops didn't carry those at the time.

There has to be a line somewhere.

I never said there shouldn't be a line somewhere (Giving out RPGs and Hand Grenades might be stretching it) but why should people not be allowed to use whatever means neccessary to protect themselves and their family from wrongdoers?

Did you see that article on the UFC trainer that disarmed a gunman, and had him screaming on the way out with his accomplice?

http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news?slug=dm-v...o&type=lgns

We can't all be UFC trainers or martial artists though...

Gun control means hitting your target!

Guns don't kill people, they just make it easier!

Loaded for life!

Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

If You Can Read This, You're in Range!

Please notify your next of kin before breaking into this house.

Don't take your guns to town son

Leave your guns at home Bill

Don't take your guns to town

B)

Only criminals and a liberal government want an unarmed public.

©Jesse James

(L)Obama

©Sammy The Bull

(L)Biden

©Clyde Barrow

(L)Kennedy

©Bonnie Parker

(L)Feinstein

©Ma Barker

(L)Pelosi

B)

What's a redneck education? Reading and writing? You aren't that intelligent if you aren't getting my point.

The only point your giving is the shape of your head, please don't make me break out a 55 gallon drum of internet whoopass on you, you won't like it.

Lets agree to disagree before I get nasty.

<_<

Archived