I saw Jason singing last night

ledded1

Check these two out Olipticle. From my YouTube channel :-)

Jason & Deborah TBOE

The Jason Bonham Band ~ Turning Back the Time

These are old tracks....recorded roughly 10 years ago. Jason's singing is even better now, imo. :)

Your right about the battle of evermore; Deborah certainly did a good sandy Denny version of the song.Just a shame it wasn't actual film footage of them both singing. :thanku:

Your right about the battle of evermore; Deborah certainly did a good sandy Denny version of the song.Just a shame it wasn't actual film footage of them both singing. :thanku:

This is the best I can do to fulfill that request MM. The quality is quite bad though :(

QUOTE (ledded1 @ Sep 28 2008, 04:21 AM) *

I went to Kidderminster town hall for a Charity show in aid of spinal research which had an interestingline up including kevin Gammond of Band of Joy and Priory of Brion and Deborah Bonham

( Bonzo's sister)

~snip~

Sadly I didn't take my camera sad.gif

Anyway it was a damn fine evening, I heard Jason sing a duet with Deborah, we got Rock n Roll and saw Pat and Maureen.

All for £14 cool.gif cool.gif Hi ,could you confirm something?In an earlier post about Robert plant on a Bout blocking the sunset there were pictures of people on the Bout. This was about the time of Roberts 60th birthday. Was any of the people on the bout Maureen?Did Maureen look like ( at the kidderminster town hall show) Any of the lady's present on the bout that we have seen pictures off. :wtf: cheers

Jason & Deborah TBOE

These are old tracks....recorded roughly 10 years ago. Jason's singing is even better now, imo. :)

YES!!! ,"Turning Back The Time" is my favorite track from JB Band's, "When You See The Sun" CD. I hope they (Page, Jones, Bonham and singer TBA) do this one live (and re-record it for a new cd). :)

R B)

Jason & Deborah TBOE

I would say that is one of the best versions of that song I have ever heard because of the emotion and feeling they put into it. Just amazing

I would say that is one of the best versions of that song I have ever heard because of the emotion and feeling they put into it. Just amazing

Agreed I searched a few other vids and when i watched this one i liked it the best by far!

Great post!

I must admit when I first heard it, I got all emotional along with Jason and Deborah! On the sleeve notes to Deborah's Olde Hyde album, she talks of how they did it live, totally unrehearsed. In fact, she didn't even know she was singing with Jason until she stepped up to the mike.

It is a truly wonderful version, despite of the fact that Jason forgets the "Ringwraiths.." line :oops:

Archived