Robert Plant - Official Statement

sam_webmaster

So there you have it walters walk.

Stop living in a fake world with fake friends who play fake music in fake bands :blink:

So fake off ;):lol:

Please get a life.

Got one thank you.

So you have read the answer to the question as "yes world tour winter 2008" Not Roberts fault its yours mate

Sorry, it (my life) does not involve making excuses for make believe friends

Kevin - you have no idea who WW is or who he knows and this just makes you look completely stupid.

Kevin - you have no idea who WW is or who he knows and this just makes you look completely stupid.

To quote John From Cincinnati "some things I know, somethings I don't".....

Your right I don't know who WW is, or you for that matter. That makes me ignorant ( uninformed ) but not stupid.

To paraphrase Lord Byron:

' I'll post, right or wrong: / Fools are my theme, let satire be my song.'

http://community.livejournal.com/ohnotheydidnt/19774117.html

Robert Plant talks Zeppelin and stuff

Jill Martin of MSG TV interviewed LED ZEPPELIN singer Robert Plant on Friday (January 25, 2008) during the halftime break of the Knicks and Sixers game at New York City's Madison Square Garden. Plant spoke about his most memorable performance at Madison Square Garden, his upcoming tour with and bluegrass superstar Alison Krauss, and the possibility of playing again with with Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones and Jason Bonham. "You never know what is around the corner," was Robert's reply regarding the ZEPPELIN reunion tour rumors.

GOOD FOR RECORD AND TICKET SALES - MISLEADING TO THOSE HOPING FOR SOMETHING NEW

I have bee reading what you wankers have been saying for months. #$%& you AND Led Zeppelin. If there was a concern for what you think there would be something more from these aged has-been mother ^&*%ers.

What do you think of that? PISS OFF!

I don't think anything was "shaken up". I just think you showed your true colours, and then to have the cheek to come back on here and criticise ANY of the band members for things they say?

Doesn't wash mate.

To quote John From Cincinnati "some things I know, somethings I don't".....

Your right I don't know who WW is, or you for that matter. That makes me ignorant ( uninformed ) but not stupid.

To paraphrase Lord Byron:

' I'll post, right or wrong: / Fools are my theme, let satire be my song.'

Actually you did look stupid in a few folks eyes Kevin and continue to do so :D

All I ask for when I pray, is for Robert Plant to get out of the way.

Pity for you.

If you were praying that Jimmy should go on, Robert Plant was never in the way.

If you were praying that a Zeppelin tour should happen, there was never a "way".

Plant speaking to Neil McCormick in the Telegraph:"It's really about going into the place in your soul at the time you get the calling," he told me when I spoke to him last year. "There is nothing on the planet that's worth doing now that isn't compulsory to my soul's passage. There's not one single step I will take in front of the next if it isn't going in the right place."

That is my prayer answered. :)

Archived