Reunion DVD

• 1 month later...

WTF with all this broken finger BS?

That's at least twice he's allegedly broken his finger. Who here has ever broken a finger, let alone twice? And wouldn't a guitar hyper-god be extra careful with his precious digits?

Then again, maybe his bones have been softened by his unhealthy diet in the late 70s.

WTF with all this broken finger BS?

That's at least twice he's allegedly broken his finger. Who here has ever broken a finger, let alone twice? And wouldn't a guitar hyper-god be extra careful with his precious digits?

Then again, maybe his bones have been softened by his unhealthy diet in the late 70s.

That's funny 'cause as i remember 'ol Jimmy was a health nut back in the '70's............. ah o.k. maybe i'm wrong on that.......... yeah i'm pretty much wrong on that. :P

Maybe he's just got old bones, look at his hair, broken bones are not too much of a surprise at this point. The boys are getting old after all. I still love 'em though, but Page needs to lighten up on how he releases the bands music or videos, it does not all need to be perfect, i think we would all still buy it bumps, bruises and broken finger and all. :rolleyes:

That's funny 'cause as i remember 'ol Jimmy was a health nut back in the '70's............. ah o.k. maybe i'm wrong on that.......... yeah i'm pretty much wrong on that. :P

Maybe he's just got old bones, look at his hair, broken bones are not too much of a surprise at this point. The boys are getting old after all. I still love 'em though, but Page needs to lighten up on how he releases the bands music or videos, it does not all need to be perfect, i think we would all still buy it bumps, bruises and broken finger and all. :rolleyes:

When I found out that the concert had been delayed because of his broken finger, I joked that it was just like the old days an went; "Yay, the old Zeppelin curse is back!"

• 3 months later...

Do you think the fact that the 02 gig isn't released yet down to Jimmy's perfection? And that it would be difficult to splice in different vocals etc like he did on MSG and Earls Court to cover up any imperfections he may or may not find..

Or is it as simple as time, how long it takes to master and organise a release?

I think the problem in all of this is the key word which is, at least with Jimmy, PERFECTION, i think that for him if it is not perfect (at least in his mind) then he can't release it to the world.

I think he is way over the top on how something needs to be for us to see it. Come on, they have not really played together since 1980 as a full working band with all it's members, so no they will not be perfect in his mind.

I think most of us would just be happy to see it released for our viewing, yeah and it may not be perfect but still i would be happy to own a copy flaws and all.

The funny thing is the fact that you used the word "YET" , i have to admit i like your positive thought that the concert will be released sometime in the future, buddy i hope that indeed you are right and yet is just a matter of time.

:D

Long live Zep!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

I love that broken pinkie (sorry Jimmy).

That further delay is how I got my ticket... in the 3rd round of 'lottery' draws. Somebody clearly couldn't make the new date and didn't take up on their tickets.

We was there Mr Pilot sir B)

Archived