Reunion DVD

I gotta say that the thought of Steven Tyler taking Roberts place is turning my stomache.

And what is going on??? All this teasing about Led Zep touring is gonna put me on anti anxiety medication. For the last 12 months I have been on a Led Zep roller coaster, theyre touring theyre not , JImmy says yes Robert says no, DVD no DVD. AHHHH :wall: Just DO IT fellas, the facts are that no matter what the worlds financial state is in there will be sell out shows, the DVD will sell.

If Robert (my main man) :heartbreaker: doesnt want to or is physically incapable of touring, so be it..

I will still be seeing as many shows as possible that Jimmy, John and Jason do. Isn't that the case for most Zep fans??? if Robert doesnt want to play, and the others do can they just make an official announcement on live TV and put this hear say and speculation to an end. My vote for lead singer is whoever sang on Jasons tribute album. Lets leave the big band boys like steven tyler out of it :peace:

Chas West :)

Have the 02 gig on my headphones now, I dont think they sounded this good since knebworth, wish they would do a handfull of shows together.For Your Life sounds fantastic live, Bonham jr does John Henry JUSTICE...GREAT JOB JASON!!

I agree - FYL sounded pretty damn good. Surprising choice, but it fit perfectly in the set IMO.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this previously, but I think naming the dvd "For Your Life", would be a perfect title as they performed the song and as a tribute to Ahmet. That's what the concert was all about. Just don't go by the lyrics.The song being performed for the very first time was certainly one of the highlights for me. :yesnod::thumbsup:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this previously, but I think naming the dvd "For Your Life", would be a perfect title as they performed the song and as a tribute to Ahmet. That's what the concert was all about. Just don't go by the lyrics.The song being performed for the very first time was certainly one of the highlights for me. :yesnod::thumbsup:

I think it's been mentioned as a title before but it's a wonderful idea! The performance was blinding, too.

That gets my vote! B) I also liked the title of one of the "unofficial" releases that's out there now... "Hey Ahmet, We Did It!".

Yeah I wonder if that was an original motivating factor for doing that song.

Did anyone foresee this when we were all wondering "which song is it gonna be that they haven't done live yet"?

It's so obvious now with 20/20 vision.

Yeah I wonder if that was an original motivating factor for doing that song.

Did anyone foresee this when we were all wondering "which song is it gonna be that they haven't done live yet"?

It's so obvious now with 20/20 vision.

I don't believe anyone mentioned this until very recently. It makes so much sense now.

Well IMO it seems much more likely to me that as we are adjusting to "life without Zeppelin" that there will sooner rather than later be an official release of Led Zeppelin's reunion last year what do you think. For those who don't know there is no reunion :(:(:( .

THIS CAN`T BE !!!!!!!

There has to be a reunion, they talked so much about it in their interviews (and i`m not talking about london last year) !

I`ve been waiting so FuCkInG long for this and now....i mean, there is a chance (isn`t it), cause plant might decide to join the others in a year or two! i can`t fucking believe that there won`t be a reunion tour!!!!

I do hope the DVD will have great production values. I think Plant said they did the whole Song Remains The Same with three cameras. I sometimes find it difficult these days to watch

Thirty swooping cameras- nothing left for the imagination. Good extras and sound quaility might just make up for thou.

I do hope the DVD will have great production values. I think Plant said they did the whole Song Remains The Same with three cameras. I sometimes find it difficult these days to watch

Thirty swooping cameras- nothing left for the imagination. Good extras and sound quaility might just make up for thou.

I'll take one camera.

Actually I don't need a camera. Give me the smoothed out audio.

Wow what a lot to read here. Some good points made, some not so much. I like most would love to see a DVD or a record (C.D.) , ALSO I WILL BUY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, that Led ZEPPELIN puts out. Bootlegs are fine also as i have many but yes would rather an official release. I'm easy that way. I would rather Plant as the front man, but if they go out on tour so be it then i want Coverdale as the singer (HOLY CRAP AM I EVER KIDDING), but really if they do tour in 2009 i don't care who fronts ........? whatever they call themselves. I just want to see something, anything...... PLEASE. :slapface::D

Wow what a lot to read here. Some good points made, some not so much. I like most would love to see a DVD or a record (C.D.) , ALSO I WILL BUY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING, that Led ZEPPELIN puts out. Bootlegs are fine also as i have many but yes would rather an official release. I'm easy that way. I would rather Plant as the front man, but if they go out on tour so be it then i want Coverdale as the singer (HOLY CRAP AM I EVER KIDDING), but really if they do tour in 2009 i don't care who fronts ........? whatever they call themselves. I just want to see something, anything...... PLEASE. :slapface::D

Oh by the way i'm new here, HI, HOW ARE YOU ALL? :D

I guess Robert Plant will have no problem(at the end of the day) with the release of a Led Zeppelin reunion. Oh, yeah, it already happened. Here, to all that couldn't attend. This is what you missed live in person. Has there been a official money total on how much money was raised for this charity (and I don't mean Led Zeppelin)? I still have a problem with Robert Plant singing Led Zeppelin songs with Allison "Wonder Girl" Krauss but him not having the time to sing those same songs with two of the other people that put him in the position that he is in today to sing those songs. Oh. What have you done for me lately, Pagey and Jonesy? Or is it, what have you done lately, Pagey and Jonesy? That's right, you played with Robert at the Led Zeppelin reunion. Now I see why Plant was so against doing a Led Zeppelin show for so long. The wanting of more would far outweigh that single happening. Human nature kicks in. If it is to be a reunion DVD, give us the whole show, warts and all. Do not cover up mistakes, missteps, mistruths, misfires, mistresses, mishaps, misfits, anything that begins with mis. Show us and let us hear the truth. Rock on.

I guess Robert Plant will have no problem(at the end of the day) with the release of a Led Zeppelin reunion. Oh, yeah, it already happened. Here, to all that couldn't attend. This is what you missed live in person. Has there been a official money total on how much money was raised for this charity (and I don't mean Led Zeppelin)? I still have a problem with Robert Plant singing Led Zeppelin songs with Allison "Wonder Girl" Krauss but him not having the time to sing those same songs with two of the other people that put him in the position that he is in today to sing those songs. Oh. What have you done for me lately, Pagey and Jonesy? Or is it, what have you done lately, Pagey and Jonesy? That's right, you played with Robert at the Led Zeppelin reunion. Now I see why Plant was so against doing a Led Zeppelin show for so long. The wanting of more would far outweigh that single happening. Human nature kicks in. If it is to be a reunion DVD, give us the whole show, warts and all. Do not cover up mistakes, missteps, mistruths, misfires, mistresses, mishaps, misfits, anything that begins with mis. Show us and let us hear the truth. Rock on.

Hey sounds good to me, but i'm still waiting for anything from the Zep boys with Plant or not. :o

• 2 weeks later...

if they would have really wanted to make about 100 million dollars for the ertegen foundation they should have released it a week befor xmas 2007! the fans who did'nt get to o would have been happy to purchase a pro shot dvd rather than satisfy ourselves with all the crappy recordings we are stuck with.everyody would win this way,and i thought it was really stupid to throw that opportunity way.

I don't mean to sound daft, but I've been reading these stories about Paris being at the show - but is there any real proof of this? I mean, as many cameras as there were at the venue, even the most reclusive celebrity was caught on film at the event. Why is it that I've never seen a single picture of that publicity whore at the O2 if she was indeed there?

Archived