if Jimmy renames the band, what would be a good name?

babybluejeans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Page

"Jimmy Page is now married to Jimena Gomez-Paratcha. They have two children named Zofia Jade (born June 1997) and Ashen Josan (born January 1999). Jimena has a daughter Jana (born 1995) from a previous relationship"

Just speculating, but I haven't seen a pic of them together since the TSRTS debut showing. The Pagette rumor mill here suggests they are no longer together. If that means some type of legal proceedings are officially in progress, I would have no clue. Maybe they are just taking a break as couples sometimes feel the need to do.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Page

"Jimmy Page is now married to Jimena Gomez-Paratcha. They have two children named Zofia Jade (born June 1997) and Ashen Josan (born January 1999). Jimena has a daughter Jana (born 1995) from a previous relationship"

Does anyone know how often wikipedia is updated? Just asking as I have no idea.

Regardless of how often it's updated, it's not considered an accurate source. Some information posted may be correct but not all of it.

I understand that. I never take it as the Gospel truth. Just wondered.

Now didn't Robert already confirm he wouldn't be working with anyone with Led Zeppelin or touring for the next two years in a press statement? It's been posted here.

Now how reliable is the Daily Mail regarding this info about Steven Tyler rehearsing with the others? It just says reliable source. :huh:

Now didn't Robert already confirm he wouldn't be working with anyone with Led Zeppelin or touring for the next two years in a press statement? It's been posted here.

Now how reliable is the Daily Mail regarding this info about Steven Tyler rehearsing with the others? It just says reliable source. :huh:

I am not familiar with the Daily Mail track record on accuracy of news items, although they have posted some interesting photos of Bono "interacting" with bikini clad teenagers

It doesn't even say the source is reliable. Of course, all of Katie Nicholl's sources are reliable, right? She would use nothing but the best of sources. :slapface:

If they do end up using Tyler, could they call it Bebe Buell?

:blink:

It doesn't even say the source is reliable. Of course, all of Katie Nicholl's sources are reliable, right? She would use nothing but the best of sources. :slapface:

If they do end up using Tyler, could they call it Bebe Buell?

Good one with Bebe Buell.

I stand corrected. The writer of the article says I've been told, not reliable source as I said. :slapface:

(I didn't find this topic or thread anywhere on this and hope it's in the right place.)

I know that even if they renamed the band, they'd still be doing Led Zeppelin material.

new band name...how about:

Last Resort

or:

De Niz Peepll

Regardless of what he decides to call it, they had better wait until 2010 to tour the U.S., other wise only the rich spoiled kids are coming. Every one else had their economic existance wiped off the map in the financial and housing collapse. We old folks will be lucky to afford another concert in this millenium!

Archived