Palin or Biden

Rock N' Rollin' Man

Who do you think is the better of the two?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be the better Vice President candidate?

• Sarah Palin
    • Joe Biden

Hey there First LedZep. I wonder if you will be lucky enough for Medhb to keep her promise to you. I keep asking her to put me on ignore but she keeps comming back for more. I guess I just do not intimidate her like Sarah does.

Typical representation of your flawed ability to report facts. Yesterday you were bowing down to me and now you say you've 'kept asking me to ignore you'. This is your first request...consider it a done deal. No probs...

:hippy:

Typical representation of your flawed ability to report facts. Yesterday you were bowing down to me and now you say you've 'kept asking me to ignore you'. This is your first request...consider it a done deal. No probs...

:hippy:

You'll find this thread (and many others) so much more bearable now.

Somehow ......... ~*Lady Elizabeth of the Paggette's*~ you always seem to know what I say. :hysterical: Are you sure that your ignore button works? :lol: Oh, you are the one that post's your ignore list............I forgot. Now run and hide. :bagoverhead:

Com'on man you have anything to say about the thread subject?

I'm middle of the road but all you do is make cracks at the other posters. :blink:

Com'on man you have anything to say about the thread subject?

I'm middle of the road but all you do is make cracks at the other posters. :blink:

he's not capable of intelligent input, lol...Dzldoc you need to "lower" your expectations, like we all have been told to do when Stupid Sarah speaks tonight, lol.

he's not capable of intelligent input, lol...Dzldoc you need to "lower" your expectations, like we all have been told to do when Stupid Sarah speaks tonight, lol.

Hey Tang! Where ya been? I was just wondering about you.

Oh yes! It's pizza night in our house tonight! These debates are going to make me fat! :lol:

The debate is going to be nothing more than talking points, as the GOP removed any chance it would turn into an actual debate because poor widdle Sarah is inexperienced at it, and they only want her making a complete ass of herself on the CBS Evening News.

Biden is going to be bleeding profusely from having to bite his tongue all night, but he can do it. I think even HE understands the importance of leaving her to her own devices. Even if Palin does well, it's not going to do any significant damage to Obama/Biden's lead in the polls right now. They have too large of a lead and while anything can happen between now and November 4th, it would take something more than catastrophic to completely flip the race. The best the GOP can hope for is that Sarah Palin comes off smarter than George Bush. Which right now......she's not.

The debate is going to be nothing more than talking points, as the GOP removed any chance it would turn into an actual debate because poor widdle Sarah is inexperienced at it, and they only want her making a complete ass of herself on the CBS Evening News.

Biden is going to be bleeding profusely from having to bite his tongue all night, but he can do it. I think even HE understands the importance of leaving her to her own devices. Even if Palin does well, it's not going to do any significant damage to Obama/Biden's lead in the polls right now. They have too large of a lead and while anything can happen between now and November 4th, it would take something more than catastrophic to completely flip the race. The best the GOP can hope for is that Sarah Palin comes off smarter than George Bush. Which right now......she's not.

I agree....Biden just needs to lay low. He doesn't need to push her, she'll fall off the cliff without any outside help.

No, it's not. But who is chosen President DOES affect people outside the United States. They don't get to choose, but the choice affects them.

It does indeed, electing the most powerful person in the world affects everyone.

Yes I know. But again, so what? is that just a statement or were you going somewhere with that?

So non Americans can't have a view or an opinion then when who you elect when their homeland and foreign policies impact on the rest of us?

Archived