VP Presidential Debate

wanna be drummer

Oooh wow, I'm like so insulted and like, so intimidated. You done posted my picture in this here thread. And then you like, used the phrase "rear its ugly head" and then posted my picture to like, say I'm ugly.

Christ take me away, for I am surely unable to live with this horrendous indignity. I think I'll grab a razor blade and end my life for now that this douchebag said I'm ugly, I must die. I can never face myself now. OH THE HUMANITY.

*yawns*

Again, I'm like.........so insulted. *files nails* Yup.....just so hurt. Inflamed. Disgusted. Pained. *yawns again*

Lighten up Francis.

That was rather tacky and beneath even you to post someone`s picture here.

It's fine. I'm well past the point of giving even a scintilla of a shit about him. If he wants to think he "pwned" me or "burned" me or whatever the new hip lingo is, let him.

....but if you insist on doing so,the bathtub is a viable option-it's an easier cleanup.

:lol:

True, but have you ever had to lug a cold and stiff dead body from a downstairs bathroom. It's not really that easy of a job.

No, I believe that a person who commits suicide should be very respectful of the people who have to clean up or remove that mess. Maybe we should take a poll on how she should do it?

I vote that she jumps off a boat with a heavy metal chain locked around her neck.

But not a real nice chain and lock.... a cheap one... just in case someone wants to use it again for locking up a really nice motorcycle or fishing boat or something.

Okay Del, you can have your asshat award back.

~~~~~~~~~

Thinking.gif

I don't ever recall seeing "tap dancing" used as the 'middle name' before that post. My mom used to throw in the middle initial H... I've often wondered what the point to adding something like that...

~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, I think I'll see if I can find Palin's hidden stash of the letter 'g'. She has to have put them somewhere.

How 'bout she jumps under the Obama train. If no one is looking, she'd be ground up so good, someone would just think a big dog or horse got whacked and just hose off the remains.

If there were any semblences of human remains, authorities would just figure it was some homeless hobo and sweep the parts into a roadkill dumpster and that would be that.

icon_bb.gif

Don't be lost when the time comes, for the day of the Lord cometh like a thief in the night. - Reverend Cleophus James

Blues-Brothers-Barack-Jeremiah--41434.jpg

Okay Del, you can have your asshat award back.

Are these asshat awards given out for different categories the same way that Oscars are given out?

Like best asshatery in a supporting role, or best overall asshatery?

8051d1070806039-13th_annual_asshat_awards-sshat_trophy.jpg

In any event, I would say that my last three post here constitute an ASSHATRICK

tx_ice.jpg

Fuckin Aye!

Don't be lost when the time comes, for the day of the Lord cometh like a thief in the night. - Reverend Cleophus James

Blues-Brothers-Barack-Jeremiah--41434.jpg

Are these asshat awards given out for different categories the same way that Oscars are given out?

Like best asshatery in a supporting role, or best overall asshatery?

8051d1070806039-13th_annual_asshat_awards-sshat_trophy.jpg

In any event, I would say that my last three post here constitute an ASSHATRICK

tx_ice.jpg

Fuckin Aye!

Lord delbert, your sense of humor is exceeded only by your wit.

Classic

True, but have you ever had to lug a cold and stiff dead body from a downstairs bathroom. It's not really that easy of a job.

No, I believe that a person who commits suicide should be very respectful of the people who have to clean up or remove that mess. Maybe we should take a poll on how she should do it?

I vote that she jumps off a boat with a heavy metal chain locked around her neck.

But not a real nice chain and lock.... a cheap one... just in case someone wants to use it again for locking up a really nice motorcycle or fishing boat or something.

Seems you have no shame and the level of your immaturity is at an all time low. As a parent, if nothing more, i would expect more decency than what you are showing. Pitiful. I bet those who once respected you so highly on this board will think twice about you now.

She winked, she faked the folksy charm and she gave a shout-out like she was on frickin' MTV......that's not impressing anyone but people who get perpetual boners when she opens her mouth. You'd have to be so far up Karl Rove's ass you can see his uvula to think otherwise. So stop. Just stop. She didn't win, not by any responsible or educated poll and metric. The only victory the GOP can take away from that debate is that she didn't shit herself and pass out.

^^^

BREAKING NEWS: I agree with something Electrophile has posted to this board. I dare say the harder Palin tried the more she came across as a fraud. She a millionairess

married to an oil company executive who wants us all to believe she's a humble hockey Mom just doin' her doggone best to get by. BULLSHIT FLAG THROWN ON THE PLAY!

^^^

BREAKING NEWS: I agree with something Electrophile has posted to this board. I dare say the harder Palin tried the more she came across as a fraud. She a millionairess

married to an oil company executive who wants us all to believe she's a humble hockey Mom just doin' her doggone best to get by. BULLSHIT FLAG THROWN ON THE PLAY!

:o Noooo... that can't be. She said she and her husband were a middle class family. Alaska may be expensive, but it ain't that expensive.

Steve, I fear your flag may not be quite enough in the coming days as we get closer to Election Day. You may want to get one of these ...

bs_meter.gif

^^^

LOL, all that coaching and she's still so darn dumb (and transparent) :)

Seems you have no shame and the level of your immaturity is at an all time low. As a parent, if nothing more, i would expect more decency than what you are showing. Pitiful. I bet those who once respected you so highly on this board will think twice about you now.

:hysterical:

Touche - Very good try!

The level of your indignation is only matched by the level of your predilection.

Now chastise me again, this is almost getting to be fun.

:hysterical:

Touche - Very good try!

The level of your indignation is only matched by the level of your predilection.

Now chastise me again, this is almost getting to be fun.

I'm not playing games, but glad you are amused. Just because others don't call you on the horrible things you said, doesn't mean they don't look at you unfavorably.