Who's your favorite led zeppelin member?

ledjoint

whos your favorite led zeppelin member and why?

My Fave is Jimmy Page, he had and still has the looks, Mystique, the vision, 68-73' he had serious guitar "chops". Everyone else in the band (as important as they are) still were just there to fullfill Jimmys' visions and dreams. How lucky could someone like Jimmy be to find those three other awesome characters, and have the confidence of someone like Peter Grant? The toughest brainteaser would be to put them in order of importance. Obviously jimmy is #1, but who is 2,3,and 4? Would Zeppelin have ever worked for that long if they never found Plant? What about Bonzo? Or JPJ?

PLAAAANT!!!!!!!! :yay: I really admire him, even with his age now, but watching all thos 70's videos I'm always with my mouth wide open... he's so breathtaking, so beatiful, and most of all, so skillfull, his voice is pure smex..... :blush:

756055be3.jpg :wub: just look at him...

Who's your favorite??

PLAAAANT!!!!!!!! :yay: I really admire him, even with his age now, but watching all thos 70's videos I'm always with my mouth wide open... he's so breathtaking, so beatiful, and most of all, so skillfull, his voice is pure smex..... :blush:

756055be3.jpg :wub: just look at him...

Who's your favorite??

I have to agree...............PLANT..PLANT..PLANT........Would of given anything to be in front row of a Zep concert back in the day........You see the people in the front rows at the old concerts..what fun it would be to talk to them now...Never seen or heard of a front man in a band as breathtaking as him.

Robert Plant. :D

1) he looks goooood.

2) he's got a beautiful voice.

3) he seems like such a nice person. :)

4) I have huge respect for him for travelling down his own path and doing what he wants to do

5) much of his solo stuff is excellent!

6) did I mention he's hot? ;)

• 2 weeks later...
He's the sexiest, cutest, stylish, classiest, most talented guy on the planet. And he is Zep.

jpra5.jpg

IJimmy Page is my favorite member, he's an excellent musician, (and very handsome!). Today he looks happier than hes ever been. Their music has been like a friend to many of us and as a friend I am happy for him when I see how he smiles these days. Today is my 40th birthday, does anyone know any Led Zep happenings on this date in 1968?

ROBERT PLANT!!! my reasons are:

1. he is the best Rock singer of all times

2. he is super HOT!!

3. Plantations...he is soo funny

4. he has the guts to do what he want to do as a singer with no compromises

5. his sexy body figure and curly hair ... :wub:

rp_73.gif

Archived