Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ledjoint

whats your favoirite guitar of all time?

For playability Fender Strat, for sound the Les Paul and for looks most Ibanez guitars floats my boat.

whats your favorite guitar of all time? mines probably a standard gibson cherry sunburst les paul

I seriously agree :D

(My picture never comes up).

Edited by Matt Harris

Over all my favorite is the Strat, a good Strat is all I need. To me guitar's are tools, usually I play what the job calls for. But if I'm playing for fun I grab one of my Strat's.

i have a dragon tele replica! my favorite guitars are my les paul 2008 '58 reissue and my taylor 615 acoustic.

I played a 1978 Les Paul Goldtop with Mini-Humbuckers in a studio about a year ago. It was by far the best sounding and best playing guitar I've played so far.

Well...Not so hard to say. I play only Gibson guitars and my favourite is... '57 Gibson Les Paul Gold Top followed by Gibson Les Paul Standard, Gibson Les Paul Studio and '76 Gibson Explorer. I'm the lucky owner of these 4 jewels :thumbsup:

godtop579fh.jpg

Edited by ZoSo_1969_1980

Gibson ES-335 is close to my favorite. Although I think the Les Paul is great as well, but there's some amazing songs that were done on the ol' Fender Strat. So it might be that.....or the ES-335.